Coffee for Keisha

Complete and totally free games (the author can request a non-obligatory financial contribution in thanks or to help him to create new game)

Re: Coffee for Keisha

Postby okimaon1 » Fri, 13Feb15 15:27

Very well done.

@Tlaero - Great "conversation Jujitsu" all around the game...you dialogues rock. You really got me stressed out on that bar meet with Keisha, like in a real date
Took me a while to get used to the idea that in order to gain more points I need to be super confident, but it was fun to play that role for once.
Loved the 3some as a flashback...briliant idea. I haven't been able to get to the spanking...but I'm on my way [img]images/icones/icon13.gif[/img]

Is it possible to create real saved games? As in save more than one? I've seen Shark do it, I donno if it's possible in these kind of games.

What didn't work so well for me were the parts were I was supposed to move the mouse and play with the charachters - BJ, dance sequence, etc. its' a great idea, but on my FF and Chrome it didn't go very smoothly.

Thank you Talero and Phreaky for another great game.
okimaon1
great white shark

Postby captainx » Fri, 13Feb15 17:02

Still wresting with this. After I unzip "coffee" with winzip I have three files.
1. files
2. readme - text document
3. start - firefox html document

I still am not able to see an image to click on to start the game.

Something to note, I'm having the same sort of issue with Aaron's life which came out yesterday as well.

I've got to be doing something wrong on a very elementary scale, but I just can't figure it out.
captainx
great white shark

sex: Masculine

Postby caravaggio » Fri, 13Feb15 17:08

you have to open the start file with your browser :)
caravaggio
lagoon predator

Postby captainx » Fri, 13Feb15 17:23

caravaggio wrote:you have to open the start file with your browser :)

It automatically tries to open with my browser when I click start.
captainx
great white shark

Postby Rikwar » Fri, 13Feb15 17:39

captainx wrote:

If you have Windows then try using IE as your default browser instead of FF then try the start.html
also make sure you have the subfolders of Coffee - files- images-sounds
The greatest danger for most of us is not that our aim is too high and we miss it, but that it is too low and we reach it
Rikwar
Great Master of corals

Postby The Maltese Budgie » Fri, 13Feb15 18:06

Thanks for Coffee Tlaero and Phreaky, I have just done my first play thru as a nice fellow, and am now ready to be slightly more ambitious. Great stuff and proof once more that you two make games like nobody else, kudos. [img]images/icones/icon7.gif[/img]
The Maltese Budgie
sirens hunter

Postby captainx » Fri, 13Feb15 18:13

Rikwar wrote:
captainx wrote:

If you have Windows then try using IE as your default browser instead of FF then try the start.html
also make sure you have the subfolders of Coffee - files- images-sounds

Thanks...I'm finally in. With several suggestions from Lagooners and tweaking my security settings. Thanks everybody.
captainx
great white shark

Postby Ripe » Fri, 13Feb15 18:40

Congratulations on another great game Phreaky and Tlaero.

But I do need a little help. I get to through first two checkpoints without a problem [7 out of 7, 12 out of 12 points] but when I'm left alone with Keisha at the bar I can't get more than 20 points by the time scene end... what am I missing? I finished the game and got both "naughty" and "nice" endings but didn't get full final scene because I missed those 3 points [I missed another 2 later on]. I can't find any conversation path that lead to those points and only time I need to click on the screen [that I found] is after winning the bet...
Ripe
lagoon predator

Postby jardel77 » Fri, 13Feb15 19:47

First of all GREAT game!

Like most people here I'm a huge fan of your work and I love the fact that you create stories that feel real and I love how you guys can link each story to the games that you've created before and that is AMAZING really. It gives us an incredible playing experience.

I've really enjoyed playing this game that I was looking for for so long. Still, in the list of the games that you've created I believe I'd put this one in number 3 right after Christine (1st) and Life With Keeley (2nd) and I can explain that.

In Christine the game is a bit linear like this one in a way that you don't choose were do the character goes in a date but still the dialogues, the number of options and even the lenght of the game, not to mention the graphics and the sex scenes are just amazing and I haven't seen a better game yet.

In Daydreaming With Keeley I loved the fact that we could explore the sequence of Keeley's life and try to find something to spice the married life of the couple and again, the story, the dialogues, the possibilities in the game (where to go and what to do and when to do it), the length and the sex scenes and the interaction with other charaters in the story is very very good and to me it's just not better than Christine because of the inumerous acts of the Christine game. But loved the distinct personality lines of the main characters that you create in all of your games.

This game for me is the number 3 because it has incredible interaction scenes, new animations, very good images and detailed ones and the story and Keisha caracter itself. However, and don't get me wrong because I'm not putting your work in question and I emphasize it again I love your work and I loved this game. Still, this game it's a bit more linear than the other 2 that I've mentioned before because we don't actually choose where to go and the only option is to be naughty or nice and I loved to see interactions with other characters of your games, but still in this one we don't have real power to real interacte with them except in the flashback scene. And to me I was a bit sad because I didn't saw Christine and that numerous interactions with other characters that were so good in the other 2 games in this one they're not really there. And so it felt a bit short this game and that is why for me the other 2 are in front of it.

Even so, I loved the game and I hope that you guys keep doing this amazing games that I love and we all love to play.

Still I loved the 2 paths of playing and loved the appearance of Lindsey because she's gorgeous.

For your next projects if you guys read this and feel like me, in my personal opinion, I would love a Christine 2 really=D and why not a chance for Patty, Sandy or even Lindsey?! I'm sure that there is much there to exploit and like I said, if not a Christine 2 of these characters that I've mentioned Sandy is my favourite=P

However I'm sure that no matter the character that you will create your next game that I and everyone here will love the game and I'm looking forward to it.

Keep up the amazing work and I hope that I wasn't misunderstood with my opinion.

Sorry, for my English if there are a few mistakes.

thanks
jardel77
sirens hunter

Postby rabbie » Fri, 13Feb15 21:43

Heh, just pressed restore on keeley and it gives me my "Aaron's Life" save.
rabbie
lagoon predator

Postby ExLibris » Sat, 13Feb16 00:15

Ripe wrote:Congratulations on another great game Phreaky and Tlaero.

But I do need a little help. I get to through first two checkpoints without a problem [7 out of 7, 12 out of 12 points] but when I'm left alone with Keisha at the bar I can't get more than 20 points by the time scene end... what am I missing? I finished the game and got both "naughty" and "nice" endings but didn't get full final scene because I missed those 3 points [I missed another 2 later on]. I can't find any conversation path that lead to those points and only time I need to click on the screen [that I found] is after winning the bet...

Did you ask Keeley what language Keisha was speaking at the coffee shop? It doesn't give you any points then, but it opens up a couple of conversations later.
ExLibris
legend of the South Seas

sex: Female

Postby Henrik » Sat, 13Feb16 01:54

still trying to get a good ending, but enjoying it a lot.

if you're going to try to make your own aif, you need to study tlaero and phreaky's games, people. the women are smart, confident, and successful...and that frankly makes them very sexy and very interesting and makes the games very challenging. these girls aren't vdategames bimbos.
Henrik
great white shark

Postby Ripe » Sat, 13Feb16 01:59

ExLibris wrote:
Ripe wrote:Congratulations on another great game Phreaky and Tlaero.

Did you ask Keeley what language Keisha was speaking at the coffee shop? It doesn't give you any points then, but it opens up a couple of conversations later.

No, I think I used the other option... I didn't even consider the possibility that I messed up in earlier parts where I got "perfect" score.

Thanks for the help.
Ripe
lagoon predator

Postby phreaky » Sat, 13Feb16 02:14

Henrik wrote:still trying to get a good ending, but enjoying it a lot.

if you're going to try to make your own aif, you need to study tlaero and phreaky's games, people. the women are smart, confident, and successful...and that frankly makes them very sexy and very interesting and makes the games very challenging. these girls aren't vdategames bimbos.

This is a real compliment for us, tlaero will surely like your comment :)

Personally I also find keisha personality very appealing, although sometimes the confidence can "crush" a man, but it's just like real life. How many times in real life we (man) feel a bit down because the woman we crave so much is in a better position to "crush" us ? But if we can pick ourselves up, and eventually get her to like us, then it becomes veyy satisfying indeed

I think keisha makes me feel (playing as sam) that way. He's not as successfull as her initially, but he needs to pick up and try to do the best. Well, I think tlaero makes good characters and good story here

Even lindsey is not as bad as I though she was. I can see a trace of a nice person there, not a total slut

All in all, I know I may not be totally objective on my comments for this game, but kudos to tlaero for making a good story and some nice characters :D
phreaky
lagoon predator

Postby tlaero » Sat, 13Feb16 04:47

Thanks for the kind words everyone.

Jardel, it's totally fine for you to like our other games more, especially LwK. (-: I appreciate how gently you phrased the feedback though. Uncommon for the internet. As I understand, what you really want are more branches. That's actually not as good a thing as you might think. If you assume a given amount of work on a game, the number of scenes can't change. All branching does is make you see fewer of them in a playthrough, which makes each playthrough shorter. And, if the playthrough is shorter, that means there's less time for me to develop the characters and tell the story. What you'd end with is a quick game with unmemorable characters and little plot. You'd get to play it maybe 4 times instead of 2, but each time would be less satisfying.

The other option is that development of the game get a lot longer to make a lot more content. But this game already took 4 months, including the entirety of my vacation in December. So making it longer to make more branches is a tall order.

Tlaero
tlaero
Lady Tlaero, games and coding expert

sex: Female

PreviousNext

Return to Free sexy games