Coffee for Keisha

Complete and totally free games (the author can request a non-obligatory financial contribution in thanks or to help him to create new game)

Re: Coffee for Keisha

Postby redle » Thu, 13Feb14 08:48

bobytt wrote:Thanks i was waiting for it :)

P.S. The game got stuck here: Holy crap! Keeley clears her throat. "Um, Sam? My eyes are up here..."

The other thing, i dont see any points im gaining no matter what i do trough the conversations. Using Chrome browser.

I would suggest you read the very first post on this thread. It explains the problem with chrome and a workaround...
redle
star of the reef

Postby Marco6661 » Thu, 13Feb14 11:00

Many thank's for this new release...A nice Valentine's day to all Lagooners... :petits-coeurs:
Marco6661
star of the reef

sex: Masculine

Postby bobytt » Thu, 13Feb14 11:16

redle wrote:
bobytt wrote:Thanks i was waiting for it :)

P.S. The game got stuck here: Holy crap! Keeley clears her throat. "Um, Sam? My eyes are up here..."

The other thing, i dont see any points im gaining no matter what i do trough the conversations. Using Chrome browser.

I would suggest you read the very first post on this thread. It explains the problem with chrome and a workaround...

Will do.
bobytt
lagoon predator

Postby ezekiel » Thu, 13Feb14 13:08

tlaero wrote:
If you're using Chrome, you need to start it with the "--enable-file-cookies" flag.
The easiest way to do this is to modify the shortcut you use to start Chrome and add
--enable-file-cookies

Tlaero

could somenone be so nice and translate this to german, thanks a lot ;)
ezekiel
great white shark

Postby Rikwar » Thu, 13Feb14 13:25

ezekiel wrote:
tlaero wrote:
If you're using Chrome, you need to start it with the "--enable-file-cookies" flag.
The easiest way to do this is to modify the shortcut you use to start Chrome and add
--enable-file-cookies

Tlaero

could somenone be so nice and translate this to german, thanks a lot ;)

Hope this translation works for you ezekiel !?

Wenn Sie Chrom gebrauchen(benutzen), müssen Sie es mit " - enable-file-cookies " Fahne anfangen.
Die einfachste Weise, das zu tun, soll die Abkürzung modifizieren, die Sie pflegen, Chrom anzufangen und hinzuzufügen
- enable-file-cookies

Tlaero
The greatest danger for most of us is not that our aim is too high and we miss it, but that it is too low and we reach it
Rikwar
Great Master of corals

Postby MisterU » Thu, 13Feb14 14:36

Thanks for this great game, you've just raised the bar for dating games with this one
MisterU
great white shark

Postby phreaky » Thu, 13Feb14 16:06

Hopefully you guys enjoy the game. Not really a super big game, but I think it has a nice story about keisha
phreaky
lagoon predator

Postby Thrain » Thu, 13Feb14 16:16

Woow, great !

Finished hard mode in both unassuming and aggressive mode and both ways rocks [img]images/icones/icon17.gif[/img]
I was really surprised by bonus ending, but after a through, it's really logical too.

Graphicaly, it's your best game, in my opinion ! Great job Phreaky :D

I really really love this story. I mean, it's truly long logical way to have sex with Keisha. I go naturaly in unassuming way with no problem (some clic in pictures I missed but no really big "mistake").

I just have probleme with 2 minigame (firefox 18 I guest), with home3v and home3w. I cannot complete them with normal 1800/700 parameters. That works with 3000/2500 instead but I was not able to win them with lower value (I tried at least 50 times with various parameters). I don't know why, firefox have minifreeze and don't reset time with that two pages. All works fine on all others minigame.

Anim in that way were much much better than GIF anim. And that work fine :D

Best game ever in my opinion. I prefer it to Christine, simply because I prefer Keisha personality to Christine's one. Yeah, I know Keisha is more classical. :lol:
Thrain
great white shark

Postby phreaky » Thu, 13Feb14 16:21

@thrain, thanks for the compliement! Glad you enjoy it :D

Just curious, which one is your favorite scene and why ? (Use spoiler if you have to)
phreaky
lagoon predator

Postby qbv8 » Thu, 13Feb14 16:32

Deutsche Übersetzung
German explanation
Tlaero wrote:
--enable-file-cookies

Wird der Viewer Chrome genutzt, dann muß er mit der Option "--enable-file-cookies" gestartet werden.
Der einfachste Weg dies zu erreichen ist durch eine Verknüpfung, deren Programmaufruf um die Option "--enable-file-cookies" erweitert wird.

In den Eigenschaften der Verknüpfung zu Chrome könnte dann das Feld "Ziel" etwa folgendermaßen aussehen:
Code: Select all
C:\Users\TheBigBoss\AppData\Local\Google\Chrome\Application --enable-file-cookies

[img]kator/smiley229.gif[/img]
qbv8
star of the reef

Postby Thrain » Thu, 13Feb14 16:52

@Phreaky

Agressive part at home when Keisha wear blindfold and underwear. She is just... well... stunnning !
Bonus part with Lindsey at club when she spoke about her father's yacht. I really like her semi-transparent dress combined with her red hair.
Close up pictures before kissing, like in sammy flat (2apt6 for exemple). Close up are often ugly, but this time, pictures are really nice.
The way both Keisha and Keeley look really younger than in current time, in the 2 Keisha's memories parts.
Thrain
great white shark

Postby captainx » Thu, 13Feb14 19:24

Using Firefox...when prompted to "click image to start the game" there is no image. What am I doing wrong?
captainx
great white shark

Postby M » Thu, 13Feb14 19:27

Neat, new game.
M
lagoon predator

Postby macman135 » Thu, 13Feb14 20:00

Awesome!

Just an FYI -- I can't figure out the enable file cookies thing on Chrome for Mac (my primary) or at least I can't get it to work, but the game seems to work perfectly well in Safari 6.
Last edited by macman135 on Thu, 13Feb14 20:42, edited 1 time in total.
macman135
sirens hunter

Postby iksanabot » Thu, 13Feb14 20:22

Fantastic!
Thanks for this Tlaero and Phreaky.
And Tlaero, my dear, dear woman, Happy Valentine's Day. (Yes I'm flirting with you, and I'm aware you may remember that I'm happily married). (But I'm flirting with you because I'm overwhelmed with love for you for creating these great games). (Phreaky, I love you too, but like a straight guy loves another straight guy because the other straight guy does such great things).
I guess I'm giddy.
Thanks you two.
iksanabot
star of the reef

PreviousNext

Return to Free sexy games