Coffee for Keisha

Complete and totally free games (the author can request a non-obligatory financial contribution in thanks or to help him to create new game)

Re: Coffee for Keisha

Postby phreaky » Mon, 13Feb18 00:39

tlaero wrote:Nacho, are you using Chrome without enabling file cookies?

iksanabot, I'm definitely a control freak. (-: I mean, erm ... the nicer way you said it. Yeah, that's what I am. (-:

Tlaero

Busted! :D
phreaky
lagoon predator

Postby mugen24 » Mon, 13Feb18 02:56

I can't figure out the bonus ending. One thing has been giving me trouble:

How can I get through being conflicted and get the necessary points to go through on hard?
mugen24
great white shark

sex: Masculine

Postby flyserpat » Mon, 13Feb18 03:32

Hi to both tlaero and Phreaky!

Awesome game, the story is really good and the graphics are just as good!

Managed to get the nice and naughty endings, will keep trying for Lindsey! Found it!!!

Knowing about your current health issues, I hope this isn't your last game, and in no way am I asking for a new game now.

Your games are so entertaining and I like the way you integrate all your characters in the story. Hoping for another round of Christine in the future!

Again, awesome game!
flyserpat
sirens hunter

Postby luke » Mon, 13Feb18 14:08

mugen24 wrote:I can't figure out the bonus ending. One thing has been giving me trouble:

How can I get through being conflicted and get the necessary points to go through on hard?

I just had a peek at the code: if you're on the conflicted way, you need less point than in the other ways to succeed
Que la Force de Shark soit avec toi / May the Shark Force be with you
luke

Postby basehead3000 » Mon, 13Feb18 16:59

just finished all 3 endings another great game from this team
basehead3000
Pilot fish

Postby The Maltese Budgie » Mon, 13Feb18 18:14

Just on a general aside, good call on the dropping of Orgasmatron in the story, gets my thumbs up; Motorheads original still rocks my world but Sepultura did a credible job; also as an aside, check their cover of N.M.A's The Hunt if you haven't already... [img]images/icones/icon7.gif[/img]
The Maltese Budgie
sirens hunter

Postby nacho666 » Tue, 13Feb19 02:38

tlaero wrote:Nacho, are you using Chrome without enabling file cookies?

iksanabot, I'm definitely a control freak. (-: I mean, erm ... the nicer way you said it. Yeah, that's what I am. (-:

Tlaero
I don't know...
Oigo voces y no les gustas...

Sorry for my bad English, my level is basic.
nacho666
great white shark

Postby Cochise » Tue, 13Feb19 03:10

Man, what a surprise. Awesome game. Thanks.
Cochise
lagoon predator

Postby tlaero » Tue, 13Feb19 04:58

The Maltese Budgie wrote:also as an aside, check their cover of N.M.A's The Hunt if you haven't already...

The Hunt ROCKS.

Tlaero
tlaero
Lady Tlaero, games and coding expert

sex: Female

Postby A-user » Tue, 13Feb19 11:40

Let me first off with saying i like this game it has been one of the greatest i played so far. The tension build up by the character is just great. I get a genuine feeling of talking to a person instead of just clicking away and scoring points.

That being said there was one thing i noticed on the naughty ending *the only 1 i finished till now.
It looks to me that keisha is wearing a crochless pair of panties? While this may also be my own wishfull thinking, i think it would have been a great opportunity to be able to fuck her leaving her thong on. Especially since these are crotchless :p
A-user
Pilot fish

Postby Nalogan » Tue, 13Feb19 21:03

Wow, this is a very very good game i've for long time played, i love this game, it is not to easy or to strong, i've played on hard modus and found the "nice" ending [img]images/icones/icon7.gif[/img]
I like the Story (not like: hi my name is LoJo, can we f...?) and the graphics is exelent....the gameplay is a little different to other games but i find its better [img]images/icones/icon17.gif[/img]
And the best for me was the memory to the College :vil-lovee:
Thanks for sharing this great game :love: :love: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: [img]kator/smiley099.gif[/img]
Sorry for my English [img]kator/smiley89.gif[/img] i know it's bad
Nalogan
great white shark

Postby okimaon1 » Tue, 13Feb19 23:51

tlaero wrote:
The Maltese Budgie wrote:also as an aside, check their cover of N.M.A's The Hunt if you haven't already...

The Hunt ROCKS.

Tlaero

The more I play, the more I notice how precise and complicated Keisha's charachter is.
The fact that she like heavy metal, her conversation skills, her confidence. She's really believeable.
Seems like you based her charachter on someone you know very very well...:)
okimaon1
great white shark

Postby tlaero » Wed, 13Feb20 04:27

Phreaky and I gave Leo permission to host CfK, and it's up now:

It's linked off the main page:
http://playforceone.com

If you're having trouble with the download version, this web hosted one might work better for you.

Tlaero
tlaero
Lady Tlaero, games and coding expert

sex: Female

Postby sydaddicted » Wed, 13Feb20 19:09

Excellent game! The idea of mini games is surely far more entertaining and exciting. The sound effects make for a good innovation attempt to add to the excitement. The game progresses at a good pace giving ample moments of pleasure in between to keep us interested and the sex scenes are excellent. I'm still trying my best to find out all endings with the bonus scenes mentioned and which is why pardon me if I've repeated the plaudits you've already got. My only problem with the game is the name. Coffee is only mentioned in the first scene! (Kidding) Keep up the good work.
sydaddicted
sirens hunter

Postby kessie8yl » Wed, 13Feb20 19:48

OK here's a small example of what I mean.

I'm Playing on PF1 got to the page end2.htm and it says "You're aggressive with a score of 15 out of 23. You needed 14 to continue"
kessie8yl
legend of the South Seas

PreviousNext

Return to Free sexy games