Coffee for Keisha

Complete and totally free games (the author can request a non-obligatory financial contribution in thanks or to help him to create new game)

Re: Coffee for Keisha

Postby anggus » Thu, 13Feb14 21:40

Great game! Just finished naughty end. Will try other route another time [img]images/icones/icon14.gif[/img]
anggus
great white shark

sex: Masculine

Postby NapoleonSolo » Thu, 13Feb14 22:17

Excellent game, thank you very much Tlaero and Phreaky. [img]images/icones/icon10.gif[/img]
NapoleonSolo
great white shark

Postby Migoo » Thu, 13Feb14 22:25

Wow !!!!!!!! Perfection!!!!!!!!!!!

Love the fact that she's a metalhead.

Migoo
Migoo
great white shark

Postby mugen24 » Fri, 13Feb15 01:40

How do you get the bonus scene with Lindsey?
mugen24
great white shark

Postby rabbie » Fri, 13Feb15 01:56

"Thought you're doing a better job keeping your eyes up here this time" - Keeley

Heh, no im not. [img]images/icones/icon15.gif[/img]
rabbie
lagoon predator

Postby tlaero » Fri, 13Feb15 03:01

captainx wrote:Using Firefox...when prompted to "click image to start the game" there is no image. What am I doing wrong?

The only thing I can think of is that you somehow didn't get the "files" directory when you unzipped it. Maybe unzip it again?

Tlaero
tlaero
Lady Tlaero, games and coding expert

sex: Female

Postby outrider9 » Fri, 13Feb15 03:30

hotfile - that's what I call proper hosting for your games guys! :)))

Downloading that hot file right now. Thank you, thank you, thank you!!!
https://twitter.com/cassgames_com
https://plus.google.com/100156060231618247242
https://www.facebook.com/cassgames
outrider9
great white shark

Postby Jiimbojones » Fri, 13Feb15 06:48

Awesome game as usual.

Glad you two are back at it.
Jiimbojones
great white shark

Postby Thrain » Fri, 13Feb15 07:02

mugen24 wrote:How do you get the bonus scene with Lindsey?

It's too early after release to give full path, but I can give you some tips:

It's far to be easy.
You need be IN HARD MODE, neither nice nor naughty with Keisha, but have enough point to pass all needed scenes AND you need to be kind with Lindsey.
Tlaero help us with it: in game this path is showed as "conflicted" path.
It's same kind of mechanism than with Christine or Keeley game, that why I found it... !

anggus wrote:Great game! Just finished naughty end. Will try other route another time [img]images/icones/icon14.gif[/img]

Try it, it's worth effort.
Nice (unassuming) and Naugthy (aggressive) paths will give you very different rewards scenes, BUT you need to be in HARD mode. In easy and medium mode, the 2 paths will give you same results.

captainx wrote:Using Firefox...when prompted to "click image to start the game" there is no image. What am I doing wrong?

I got similar felling first time I started the game: image you need to click is the SHADOW of Keisha. In other word just click in area under the prompt, a new window will open and the real game start.
Thrain
great white shark

Postby P-Slayer » Fri, 13Feb15 08:52

tlaero wrote:

The only thing I can think of is that you somehow didn't get the "files" directory when you unzipped it. Maybe unzip it again?

Tlaero

Same trouble here. Anyway to play this online?
P-Slayer
lagoon predator

Postby Hoboy » Fri, 13Feb15 09:11

Maybe try another browser?I I just had an issue opening a googledoc in Safari and it worked in Chrome...there's no problem having multiple browsers installed (I use everything but the IEs - I use those on my PC)...
Hoboy
lagoon predator

Postby Hoboy » Fri, 13Feb15 09:18

PS - I haven't finished even one path yet, but I just want to thank both of you for another episode in your fantastic world. Keeley and Keisha in all their incarnations have been wonderful. Christine was a marvel. Wherever you go forward from here you have a solid base of both characters and images to work with. (And Keisha has a GREAT ass...)
Hoboy
lagoon predator

Postby markh » Fri, 13Feb15 11:04

Thanks for a wonderful game. As well as the graphics it is the script that really makes it.

One question, and sorry if it is a stupid one or one that has already been asked (i could not see an answer) Do the bonus games affect your points? - I am terrible at timing games!
markh
Pilot fish

Postby Thrain » Fri, 13Feb15 13:15

markh wrote:One question, and sorry if it is a stupid one or one that has already been asked (i could not see an answer) Do the bonus games affect your points? - I am terrible at timing games!

Some of minigames add you 1 point (both nice and naughty) when you win them, some others doesn't affect yours points. All minigames can be skipped, but you need to know which one !
From memory, I'd say 9 points on 64 came from minigames.

Some minigames directly start one other, then you may think than one minigame give you more than 1 point, but no. In this case, each minigame can be skiped independently than others.
Most of minigame involve patience from you and not exact timing. I mean, most of time, you need to slow. The only one which involve real good timing is the first one, and you need to be exactly 4 times in row in right timing to win it. And right, this one give you a point.
Thrain
great white shark

Postby t1nm@n » Fri, 13Feb15 14:16

First of all - awesome game, everyone. Was really fun.

I've finished the "aggressive" path on "hard", but

didn't get the spanking option - after deepthroat it switched right to the ending. Is this because I didn't max out the points or because I was playing on FF?
t1nm@n
great white shark

PreviousNext

Return to Free sexy games