Hentai Highschool+ needs your help!

Complete and totally free games (the author can request a non-obligatory financial contribution in thanks or to help him to create new game)

Re: Hentai Highschool+ needs your help!

Postby kessie8yl » Fri, 13Feb22 00:57

Ramirez™ wrote:
nvtsbamf wrote:how do you even get pta policies done? i click vote and have all but 3 green, but nothing changes

When you open the chem lab and return to your office you will be summoned to the police station.
As soon as you start creating and buying a specific drug it will go further.

As for the problem to find certain students.
Where are most students during their lunchbreak?
Most likely where there is food.

How does that even begin answer the question about the PTA?
kessie8yl
legend of the South Seas

sex: Masculine

Postby nvtsbamf » Fri, 13Feb22 03:39

yeah i still havent figured it out. this game needs to be condensed to about 10% of the length its at right now, and the constant clicking on the small buttons of map gets annoying fast
nvtsbamf
great white shark

Postby Ramirez™ » Fri, 13Feb22 05:13

kessie8yl wrote:
Ramirez™ wrote:
nvtsbamf wrote:how do you even get pta policies done? i click vote and have all but 3 green, but nothing changes

When you open the chem lab and return to your office you will be summoned to the police station.
As soon as you start creating and buying a specific drug it will go further.

As for the problem to find certain students.
Where are most students during their lunchbreak?
Most likely where there is food.

How does that even begin answer the question about the PTA?

With all the PTA members the corruption has to be high to get the green light.

1. Hardman - Can be hired as school doctor. Has the events with Sierrar Hardman(futanari) to corrupt. Alone in the ward
2. Coppers. The policewoman. As described above to corrupt.
3. Slutsky. Sexshop-owner. Corruption is already high at start.
4. Example. Nurse in hospital. Corruption is high at start. Can enter her home to find her alone.
5. Titsbig. Find the drugs in the Gym depot. In hospital in the morning.
6. Hooter. Break in her home and search Peter's room.

As soon as you can give items give them dildo-deluxe dildo and slave collar. They give an every day bonus on almost all stats.
Ramirez™
great white shark

Postby Dolphin-BR » Fri, 13Feb22 05:21

Ramirez™ wrote:
With all the PTA members the corruption has to be high to get the green light.

1. Hardman - Can be hired as school doctor. Has the events with Sierrar Hardman(futanari) to corrupt. Alone in the ward
2. Coppers. The policewoman. As described above to corrupt.
3. Slutsky. Sexshop-owner. Corruption is already high at start.
4. Example. Nurse in hospital. Corruption is high at start. Can enter her home to find her alone.
5. Titsbig. Find the drugs in the Gym depot. In hospital in the morning.
6. Hooter. Break in her home and search Peter's room.

As soon as you can give items give them dildo-deluxe dildo and slave collar. They give an every day bonus on almost all stats.

All that (ward, chem lab, gifts) need money to implement, and money is very short. It'll take a lot of time until things start to happen...
Dolphin-BR
star of the reef

Postby Nezumi » Mon, 13Apr01 06:57

I gave this a decent run, got about 120 days into it and just went nowhere, the Copper Event seemed to be stuck in a loop, I had brewed all the drugs it would let me brew but nothing could be done with the body mod ones. Had the entire PTA at or very near to 100 lust 100 corruption but very few of them went through events to do it, it required me to find them alone and breaking into their houses and use the MC device.

The game has the potential to be very good when finished but at the moment there are a lot of loose ends, half finished stories and hard to find start points to events. It is said that the game goes for 365 days yet it seems that for some events you need to be at a certain place at a certain time for only 1 day out of those 365, would it be too difficult to make it once a week instead of once a year?
Nezumi
great white shark

Postby ThorOdinsbain5 » Mon, 13Apr15 03:48

I'm having trouble getting the .7.1 patch to work. I keep getting errors whenever I try to start the game. Can someone tell me how to do it correctly?
ThorOdinsbain5
Pilot fish

Postby roberttx » Mon, 13Dec30 23:22

You folks must be playing a different game than me! How do you go to individual's houses and talk to individual students? That would make the game more interesting.
roberttx
lagoon predator

Postby redle » Tue, 13Dec31 01:48

roberttx wrote:You folks must be playing a different game than me! How do you go to individual's houses and talk to individual students? That would make the game more interesting.

This game's got more recreations than any game I've ever seen. They range from simply recreating the original in a different programming language, to trying to turn it into some open-world environment. Many versions are either abandoned or "in-progress" with some interesting add-ons, but way too big of a scope to ever truly be a great game.

Anyway, I think the version you are asking about is the hhs+0.71 version at the bottom of the first post in this link (which is one of the links provided in the first post of this thread):
https://www.henthighschool.com/hhsplus/new-project-hhs/

And, more interesting? In theory I might agree. In actual implementation it leaves a lot to be desired.
redle
star of the reef

Postby roberttx » Mon, 14Jan06 22:43

caravaggio wrote:mrs. hardman is the school nurse once you build the ward...mrs. hooter can be hired as office girl, the skill improved by the investigator's teachings is hypnosis

I've created several drugs in the chem lab, but only been able to use one, when an event was triggered in the changing room. I can't figure what else I need to do to use the others.

Also, how do you meet the guy who teaches advanced lockpicking? Been looking everywhere with no result.
roberttx
lagoon predator

Postby PapaSmurf » Tue, 14Feb25 17:26

i cant believe atztek is still working on this game
PapaSmurf
lagoon predator

Postby kessie8yl » Thu, 14Feb27 02:11

PapaSmurf wrote:i cant believe atztek is still working on this game

I can't believe anyone's still trying to play it...

Showing all the symptoms of being over-developed, the game is just a bloated mess that has lost any of the appeal of the original.
kessie8yl
legend of the South Seas

Postby Slayer991 » Sat, 16Sep03 01:25

I take it development is dead on this? The last version I've found is 1.07.
Slayer991
great white shark

Postby montybet » Sat, 16Sep03 03:25

Slayer991 wrote:I take it development is dead on this? The last version I've found is 1.07.

No, It's just going slow
montybet
great white shark

Postby Slayer991 » Sun, 16Sep04 02:28

montybet wrote:
Slayer991 wrote:I take it development is dead on this? The last version I've found is 1.07.

No, It's just going slow

It's a long ass game...but one I've enjoyed. There's just a lot unfinished the further you go...
Slayer991
great white shark

Postby montybet » Sun, 16Sep04 06:40

Slayer991 wrote:
montybet wrote:

No, It's just going slow

It's a long ass game...but one I've enjoyed. There's just a lot unfinished the further you go...

Yeah. Indeed there's a point you start to approve many PTA propposals which brings nothing new. Besides the unfinished event chains
montybet
great white shark

PreviousNext

Return to Free sexy games