Pervert Action: Future released.

Complete and totally free games (the author can request a non-obligatory financial contribution in thanks or to help him to create new game)

Re: Pervert Action: Future released.

Postby bartek_75 » Tue, 13Jan29 14:14

Nezumi wrote:
bartek_75 wrote:hi, need help with chiemi voyerism scene. I do not get it in vents.

I'm not 100% sure but you need to see her first "attraction scene" the one at the arcade I think it was but if you go to her second "attraction scene" the one where she meets you outside your door and you go and play video games, you lose the opportunity

I just got it, i do not know what triggered this, but i was already after having sex with her.
bartek_75
sirens hunter

sex: Masculine

Postby Ramirez™ » Wed, 13Jan30 04:21

Most scenes can be seen with every 10 relationship points.
The voyeurscenes can be seen if you are above 20 points with a girl.
Ramirez™
great white shark

Postby zerogab » Sat, 13Feb02 17:46

This might be a stupid question, and it's more than likely somebody's already answered it, but i can't seem to find the way into the secret lab... is it harem only content or something? thanks in advance
zerogab
Pilot fish

Postby wagner » Sat, 13Feb02 20:51

zerogab wrote:This might be a stupid question, and it's more than likely somebody's already answered it, but i can't seem to find the way into the secret lab...

Yuri takes you there.
wagner
great white shark

Postby Jiimbojones » Mon, 13Feb04 03:52

wagner wrote:
zerogab wrote:This might be a stupid question, and it's more than likely somebody's already answered it, but i can't seem to find the way into the secret lab...

Yuri takes you there.

and after yuri takes you there you can go back if you need to do more stuff, so don't worry about doing everything the first time you're there.
Jiimbojones
great white shark

Postby kessie8yl » Tue, 13Feb05 14:13

Does this guy have a rule never to use one word when fifty will do?

Talk about verbal diarrhea... I gave up after the first flight. Totally doing my head in :(
kessie8yl
legend of the South Seas

Postby phinn » Wed, 13Feb20 17:51

Ive had the fortune of talking with bbben on numerous occasions and I have nothing but praise for his writing and games.

If your not into the "choose your own adventure" or text driven games then most AIF wont be for you. But games like PAF and goblin boys latest tad's releases have some pretty stunning art in them as well.

As the community advances so will the interaction and graphics / sound will also evolve to be an essential part of AIF games. I have it on good authority that the upcomming release from BBEN of PAC (remake) will be stunning both with extremely interactive and erotic story and drool over visuals ^^

Phinn
phinn
great white shark

Postby Qayinz » Sun, 13Oct06 02:27

i know this is a long time ago but i bet people still play this game..

i came back (after finishing it when it came out) to play again in H mode, but i cant seem to find all the stars for card 16.. i only get the 4 obvious stars... red, bright, and the 2 sirius.. but i cant find the stars that would give me the card.. (or +5 with anaya)..

i tried inspecting the local sun cluster but it didnt work.. help?

also one of the cards says "play the games in the gamezone, more than 1 series" i dont get it.. i play and play and play diff games.. still no card.. help?
Qayinz
sirens hunter

Postby WhiteFireDaemon » Mon, 13Oct07 08:24

I like the pictures and everything for this game, and can even get past the characters that I don't like, but I hate the battle system; it's extremely unbalanced. I was playing on H-mode once and one of the fights i was low on health, and so I was using rallytime to heal up, but the monster was hitting me regularly for more health than I recovered each time! The monsters are all overpowered but otherwise the game was good. I mainly just got frustrated with it all and gave up on it.
WhiteFireDaemon
sirens hunter

Postby Danos1975 » Mon, 13Oct07 22:54

WhiteFireDaemon wrote:I like the pictures and everything for this game, and can even get past the characters that I don't like, but I hate the battle system; it's extremely unbalanced. I was playing on H-mode once and one of the fights i was low on health, and so I was using rallytime to heal up, but the monster was hitting me regularly for more health than I recovered each time! The monsters are all overpowered but otherwise the game was good. I mainly just got frustrated with it all and gave up on it.

Learn to love critical hits. Focus on being able to do targeted attacks and keep a list of the weak parts of the monsters. Once you figure that out the fights become a piece of cake.
Danos1975
great white shark

Postby hrmf » Wed, 13Oct09 04:46

You can also just abuse UNDO in order to get through the fights. I didn't find that part of the gameplay at all interesting, so I'd just undo until I got a decent result.
hrmf
great white shark

Postby Txwyld » Wed, 13Oct09 19:10

I don't understand. I have Ami at 60 relationship points, still unable to Kiss or have sex, what am I missing?
Txwyld
sirens hunter

Postby WhiteFireDaemon » Thu, 13Oct10 22:37

I still stand by my point though, the battle system is very unbalanced. If you have to abuse the "Undo" command or if you can only successfully complete a battle by doing enough critical hits in time or something, that's just bad battle balancing. The critical hits should've been a way to make the battles easier and you should still be able to win with normal hits and rallytime to heal occasionally. The fact that I was using rallytime and still losing health is just frustrating.

The other thing that I don't like is that the game relies on a lack of time to encourage replay-ability. I hate games that you have to fight the clock to get things done, which is why I never like many of the dating simulators and other timed games like this. I would've much preferred if the story had advanced based on events and not because of a strict time frame so that I could've explored, trained, and dated at my own pace.
WhiteFireDaemon
sirens hunter

Postby ltpika » Fri, 13Oct11 03:54

I agree with you, but to be fair, there's very few time-related dating sims, they're just disproportionately featured here. I actually prefer the previous game, pervert action crisis to this one just because it is event based (teaching your class or doing a stat-boosting activity moves the time-frame forward, but you can screw around all you want until you do those activities. The use of "time-frames" that move on only when you do a certain action are actually more common (if you've ever played a Telltale game, you know what i'm talking about.) PAC lacks pictures but the gameplay and voice acting make it my favorite (even though I still think this also a great game with some flaws.)
ltpika
star of the reef

Postby redle » Fri, 13Oct11 06:54

The game certainly doesn't have the best battle system around. That being said, if you could kill everyone with attack, attack, heal, attack, att... ad nauseam, wow, talk about a boring and pointless adventure. I think the general theory behind the combat is that the contestants quickly get clearly out of the league of the player, a la David and Goliath (or Luke vs the Death Star, if you prefer). As the player, you need to find his 1 fatal flaw before he manages to squash you. You can strategically use the heal and some of the other boosts to 'stall' and give yourself a few extra tries at finding that weak spot, but yes, if you just keep pounding the bully in the chest, you are going to end up the loser. Basically, it's more of a puzzle than a combat sim.

Of course, considering no one is playing the game with the mindset of, hurry up and get to the next one, I just want to play the battles; it can be very frustrating indeed when those 'side adventures' are what keep being road blocks or causing game overs.
redle
star of the reef

PreviousNext

Return to Free sexy games