Pervert Action: Future released.

Complete and totally free games (the author can request a non-obligatory financial contribution in thanks or to help him to create new game)

Re: Pervert Action: Future released.

Postby BBBen » Thu, 15May07 14:34

SquallLion wrote:FIXED!
I downloaded (now) the Adrift 5 runner. (before I use Raggs runner)
before I runned the exe 5.0.28.0 (with ddl)
I tested the blorb :
1. with the (old) save -> same bug ! the exe "corrupted" the save
2. with a new game, no bug.

note:
I had any problem with the Action crisis (harem mode). and I prefer this version (even if the space fight are cool)

Great, I'm glad that fixed it.
BBBen
lagoon predator

sex: Masculine

Postby SquallLion » Fri, 15May08 13:16

BBBen wrote:
SquallLion wrote:FIXED!
I downloaded (now) the Adrift 5 runner. (before I use Raggs runner)
before I runned the exe 5.0.28.0 (with ddl)
I tested the blorb :
1. with the (old) save -> same bug ! the exe "corrupted" the save
2. with a new game, no bug.

note:
I had any problem with the Action crisis (harem mode). and I prefer this version (even if the space fight are cool)

Great, I'm glad that fixed it.
yep but don't forget to 'fix' the exe version (I tried twice a new game : this version is bugged)
SquallLion
star of the reef

Re: Loverod

Postby Grizzlyman » Tue, 16Mar15 17:43

I have connected all the various pieces together yet still cannot get the 'loverod' device to activate, and nor can I give the device to any of the girls. Which verb should I be using to either switch it on myself or get one of the girls to use it?
Grizzlyman
sirens hunter

Postby Skelaturi » Tue, 16Mar15 22:25

Grizzlyman wrote:I have connected all the various pieces together yet still cannot get the 'loverod' device to activate, and nor can I give the device to any of the girls. Which verb should I be using to either switch it on myself or get one of the girls to use it?

the loverod =
a vibrator, you can use during sex scenes on the girls. So its not a gift. Exact command can't remember. But probably something like "put loverod in pussy" or ass.
Doggy style (noun)
A sexual position which allows both participants to watch TV.
---
My weakness a deviant Redhead: http://the-new-lagoon.com/viewtopic.php?f=2&t=8&start=4425#p97335

--
Seen anything wrong, a typo, to ask, anything else? PM me.
Skelaturi

Postby wildride » Sat, 16Mar19 22:37

Skelaturi wrote:
Grizzlyman wrote:I have connected all the various pieces together yet still cannot get the 'loverod' device to activate, and nor can I give the device to any of the girls. Which verb should I be using to either switch it on myself or get one of the girls to use it?

the loverod =
a vibrator, you can use during sex scenes on the girls. So its not a gift. Exact command can't remember. But probably something like "put loverod in pussy" or ass.

Yeah its been awhile so I cant remember it, I do remember having a tough time with the verbs for the loverod. if the above doesnt work try use instead of put.. or "Fuck bodypart with loverod"
wildride
lagoon predator

Postby Gaweb Studio » Mon, 16Mar21 04:25

Not a big fan of the art but fun game indeed
Working on Glassix 2
Completed Glassix
Completed Vampire Revenge
Completed Lust Complex
If you enjoyed the games, consider supporting me on Patreon or Subscribestar ;)
Gaweb Studio
lagoon predator

Postby ut1stgear1 » Sat, 16Apr09 17:34

Well, did my first run through of PAF and did well 8 wins, Ami maxed, Ayane almost maxed but reading the previous posts I missed a lot. Took a full day but got through all 21 days.
ut1stgear1
lagoon predator

Postby ut1stgear1 » Mon, 16Apr11 15:07

Dole wrote:
Points for the girls

In Shuttle:Talk to Ami=Ami +5 (when you choose this you can´t use the other for Taka)
In Shuttle:Open Ami’s bag,put futuredisc in pa system =Taka +5 (when you choose this you can´t use the other for Ami)
Mess Hall:bend clasps,open food dispenser,put powersauce bar in food dispenser=Taka +10
Happy Zone:play Games=Chiemi +5
Viewpoint:X each star=Ayane +5
Give futuredisc to Ami (Give futuredisc to Ayane [Autograph] and the to Ami)=Ami +10
Give Battle Men III to Chiemi=Chiemi +5
Give Bracelet to Yuri=Yuri +5
Give mirror to Ayane=Ayane +5
Cargo Store Room:Push small Crates,Push large crates=Yuri +5

Giving futuredic to to ami works but not give futuredisc to ayane. It gives me eye skill fail so I don't get the autograph no matter how high my eye skill is. Tried it up to eye skill 10 and still fails.

Figured it out.

Eye has to be 15, you need to be on one of the Ami paths and have the futuredisc. Also there will be an event that happens that will allow you to give the disc to both Ayane and Ami. Figured it out on the Taka path. Had the powersauce bar and my hand skill high enough to bend clasps but got message "It won't do any good" w/o the event happening with Taka that gave the clue for what I could do. You could say it was big clue. pun intended.
ut1stgear1
lagoon predator

Postby iamystic » Wed, 16Apr13 23:01

for some reason wont allow me to open either Future or Legacy, says they are not archives or needs connected to other TAFT files but wont do it. Using Adrift 5
iamystic
lagoon predator

Postby ut1stgear1 » Thu, 16Apr14 06:02

I now have five of the leters for Harem mode code. Took several tries but finally won ten battles and got the Minami card. Didn't think I would do it. It still took several attempts using all the codespeak commands I had acquired. Not sure if I will try for the last five letters or not. I'm kind of burned out n the game now.

Fun game though. I enjoyed the challenge. The graphics were somewhat disappointing but having played PFL I can a vast improvement in them so I just chalk it up to experience of the author. Nice work BBBen.
ut1stgear1
lagoon predator

Postby Hoboy » Thu, 16Apr14 06:46

For those requesting hints and/or walkthrough, here is a list of hints compiled from the AIF forums: http://the-new-lagoon.com/viewtopic.php?f=26&t=3761
Hoboy
lagoon predator

Previous

Return to Free sexy games