X Story Player

Complete and totally free games (the author can request a non-obligatory financial contribution in thanks or to help him to create new game)

Re: X Story Player

Postby kessie8yl » Tue, 12Dec18 22:19

shark wrote:Muze, this game is not a game of your website but the game from another site that you sell as an affiliate. This is a commercial action and therefore, I remove the link .

In fairness to Muze, there is also a free demo available from the link he posted. I can't speak for anyone else but all my comments have been based on the demo.

I agree that Muse should have declared his interest but it was evident from his walkthru's, etc, that he must have had at least some "inside information" on the game because many of the actions are so obscure you'd never find them unless you had been told or had written them yourself.

Apart from that, the demo is so bad I can't imagine anyone actually going ahead and paying for the full version, so posting that link was effectively an anti-promotion for the commercial product. :)
kessie8yl
legend of the South Seas

sex: Masculine

Postby tlaero » Wed, 12Dec19 04:24

Muze, if you're sending feedback, here's what I suggest for a control scheme.

Movement is done with the arrow keys (as well as AWSD).
Mouse always looks around, but there's an unobtrusive reticle at the center of the screen.
Left clicking the mouse performs a context-sensitive action at the reticle. (Unbutton a button if you're pointing at one. Pick up something if you're pointing at something to pick up. Use item if you have something in your hand. Etc.)

That would make it easy to control and move around. It'll also get rid of the frustrating "now you're looking, now you're interacting" toggle.

Tlaero
tlaero
Lady Tlaero, games and coding expert

sex: Female

Postby exar » Wed, 12Dec19 18:05

Muze wrote:Walkthroughs.

Dark Dreams story

Where do I find the carkey?
Turn off all the lights using the light switches. Now you can easily find the carkey that is laying in the big dark chair in front of the tv.

Where can I get the energy drink?
Open the fridge in the fitness centre and take out an energy drink.

How do I cleanup the fitness centre the first day?
Pickup all the garbage and put it in the garbage bin. Make sure you find all the garbage. After you have finished with this, sweep the floor until Samantha agrees you are done.

Where is the locker I should check out?
Samantha locker is in the locker room. Open it and use her tablet by pressing U while holding it (press U several times to browse the apps).

How do I successfully finish the Latisha scene?
After you have shown your dick to Latisha (on the right moment), you can have sex with her. After the sex, you can chat with her and tell her that your boss likes SM. Now you can rent the SM equipment.

How do I cleanup the fitness centre the second day?
Pickup all the garbage and put it in the garbage bin. Make sure you find all the garbage. After you have finished with this, sweep the floor until Samantha agrees you are done.

Where is the SM equipment?
If you have rented the SM equipment from Latisha's friend, it will arrive the second day after you have finished cleaning the fitness centre.

How do I kidnap my boss Samantha?
You have to swap her aspirins with your sleeping pills. Put the sleeping pills (not the box) on the table in front of her. Start cleaning now. After she takes your sleeping pills, she falls asleep.

How do I drag my boss Samantha to the exit?
By dragging her arms and legs you can move her to the exit (the door). Drag her and then move yourself, then drag her again (etc).

How do I make Samantha my slave?
By spanking and clamping her you can turn Samantha into a submissive slave.

How do I get Samantha into the cage or use the machine?
After she is your slave, simply command her to get into the cage or fuck the machine.

Wet Dreams story

How do I login on the laptop?
The password can be found on the top right of the large closet behind the black benches. The username is the name of the user you are playing with namely 'john'. Both are case sensitive.

Which girl will go out with me?
First read your own profile on the dating site, then try to find the girl that best matches that profile.

What magazine am I working for
One of the magazines in your apartment is a magazine you work for.

I cant get the girl to go out with me
Talk to Jenna and bring up the fact that you are a photographer. Say that you are a professional. Tell her the company you work for (see previous item). Then ask if she likes to meet you.

Where is the camera?
You can find your camera in your apartment. Press U on the keyboard to use it.

When does the photoshoot end?
Keep making her new poses and make photos of her, after a while she will ask you if you like to swim with her, say yes.

When does she stop swimming?
Swim with her and let her talk about how great the photoshoot was. After a while she will hit the showers.

She left angry when showering
Better hope you made some nude pictures of her in the shower. If not load the last savepoint in the pool and retry.

When do I see her again after the shower
Talk with Jenna online. She is online mostly at 10:00

How do I get her to meet me again
Use the attach link to send her the nude pictures. After that ask if she likes to meet you and keep talking to her.

What do I do in her room?
Ask her to undress, keep pressing her to show you her body.

How do I proceed in her room?
Open the buttons on the back of her dress. Then touch her body. Dont mind her saying not to do that. After she opens her legs touch her private parts. After that completely undress her.

How do I proceed after she is naked?
Once she is naked she will change her attitude. Do what she asks you to do. Use P and 1,2 for penis control.

Where is the vibrator?
The vibrator can be found in the apartment, press U to use it.

How do I start the lessons?
Get the lessons schedule from the black desk and follow it.

How do I begin the lessons?
Ask her for her homework, then let her read chapter 4.

How do I continue the lessons?
After she has read chapter 4, ask her if she has questions about the homework. Then read the homework questions to her.

How long does the oral sex take?
Come in her mouth, and talk with her how she liked that.

F1 displays controls

Howdy,
i have a question about the walkthrough from the wet dreams story. can i post the question here ? that would help outher people who have bought this game too. or shuld i send muze a PM?

excuse this stupid question, but this is my 2nd post here on sharks and i would not insult other members or injury board rules.
exar
great white shark

Postby kessie8yl » Thu, 12Dec20 01:01

exar wrote:
Howdy,
i have a question about the walkthrough from the wet dreams story. can i post the question here ? that would help outher people who have bought this game too. or shuld i send muze a PM?

excuse this stupid question, but this is my 2nd post here on sharks and i would not insult other members or injury board rules.

Well I've never played this game but the above would seem to be a fairly comprehensive walkthrough... As a general rule though it's usually ok to ask for help here - but do check the "Walkthrough" board and read through all the previous posts first because there's nothing more annoying than having the same question asked over and over again.

Also it would be appreciated by most people for you to use hidden text if you need to go into any plot details. This saves you giving away clues and spoiling it for others.
kessie8yl
legend of the South Seas

Postby kessie8yl » Sat, 12Dec22 19:13

shark wrote:Muze, this game is not a game of your website but the game from another site that you sell as an affiliate. This is a commercial action and therefore, I remove the link .

Hi Shark

Now that I think about it - Why doesn't this rule apply to the ENTIRE topic of "Uplay Istrip"? It seems nothing more than an endless post of the latest girls being added to his premium site... Surely he should pay you to advertise here?
kessie8yl
legend of the South Seas

Postby Squeeky » Sat, 12Dec22 23:11

Check out the Game page at Shark's games, left side.
.... And remember too that Shark and Sam did team up for video games, "Flower of the Night" being one.
Squeaky is clean, I'm just a tad messy!
Squeeky
Spirit of the oceans

Postby TheBrain » Tue, 12Dec25 00:15

kessie8yl wrote:

Hi Shark

Now that I think about it - Why doesn't this rule apply to the ENTIRE topic of "Uplay Istrip"? It seems nothing more than an endless post of the latest girls being added to his premium site... Surely he should pay you to advertise here?

The difference there is that Sam from Uplay Istrip advertises his OWN games, i.e. all revenue from that advertising goes toward the creator. Muze was advertising something which he didn't create himself with an affiliate link, so he would get money purely for the act of advertising.
TheBrain
star of the reef

Postby xnissex1 » Tue, 12Dec25 00:24

very good game. Yes it has a few buggs and it is a bit slow, but VERY Erotic.
Thanks!
xnissex1
Pilot fish

Postby kessie8yl » Fri, 12Dec28 13:58

TheBrain wrote:
kessie8yl wrote:

Hi Shark

The difference there is that Sam from Uplay Istrip advertises his OWN games, i.e. all revenue from that advertising goes toward the creator. Muze was advertising something which he didn't create himself with an affiliate link, so he would get money purely for the act of advertising.

Presumably then if the free demo and the paid version were on different web pages and Muze only linked to the one for the freebie then everything would be fine... Seems a bit like nitpicking considering the topic is "All sexy games"... Just sayin'
kessie8yl
legend of the South Seas

Postby phantomshark » Sat, 13Apr20 21:26

I cannot seem to get through the clean-up on the first day, I must be missing a piece of garbage but I don't know what
phantomshark
sirens hunter

Postby ihutch » Fri, 13May10 18:48

Generally The platform is good ..... Please note I am not trying to promote or sell , but give and unbiased review and feedback ...

My opinion is that this is better than thrixx games, since most features (+ extra content) there cost money to add such as a story mode.

The interface is a bit clunky , and i felt that even with shift key to run ... I moved faster by side stepping a zigzag .. A and D keys. Opening doors (locker and drinks cabinet) and the draw in the desk are to fast though I guess that i am moving the mouse too fast but it could be physics settings like the weight of the desk draw and objects ... can flick drink cans around the room (gym)

I love the cloth physics and the undressing. though this can take time due to slow removing of the cloth ... Another comment on the interface specifically when touching the women or man ? There is not god like hand ( hand ends just after writs) similar to games by Leonizer or By illusion (japanese - sexy beach 3 etc ), or the thrixx (3dsexvilla 2 based engine). Also the lack of licking and sucking as well as fingering.

The potential for stories and playing male roles with different profiles is great ( I liked the laptop on wet dreams) .... could a possible adding female on female ?
A question would be if all stories have to be added by the developer or could it be possible for community based stories to be added like mods?

While Visual Novels tell more of the story and often find it hard implement sex scenes ( foreplay ) though leonizer and the LOP team have found ways around this ... You get the other polar end of the sex simulator games which sometimes have good interface and touching controls but lack the story (or extra modes come at a cost) . This is the first game , framework that actually hits the middle ground.

I guess the only thing better than adult content in video games would be LARPing with adult content? (Thanks to ariane and Somthings in the Air for giving me the idea ... might check out to see if there are clubs locally?)
ihutch
great white shark

Postby Joka » Sun, 13Jul21 02:06

ihutch wrote:I guess the only thing better than adult content in video games would be LARPing with adult content?

Doing that, I have been writing scenarios, organizing and managing adult LARP events for 5 years...
Joka
sirens hunter

Postby ianopolos » Mon, 13Aug26 08:05

Wet Dreams story

Can someone make spoiler what to write
That walktrough didnt help
Last edited by ianopolos on Mon, 13Sep23 07:28, edited 1 time in total.
ianopolos
sirens hunter

Postby Spooky » Tue, 13Aug27 21:44

ianopolos wrote:I cant pass begin ofWet Dreams story
I login on the laptop
i used pasword
found Jenna who wants to be model
I tell her:
Im photographer
Im proffesional photographer
I work for sivayoe
I work for realdoll
do you want to be model
Would you like to meet
Lets meet

I cant get the girl to go out with me

She always respond im too old for her and when i ask her to meet she doesnt want.
Can someone make spoiler what to write at computer
That walktrough didnt help

Hi Ianopolos,
I think it is just because the system does not recognise your commands because of some typos.

The following dialogue worked for me:
I am a photographer.
I am a professional photographer.
I work for Sivayue.
Do you want to meet me?

After that she agreed to meet me the following Friday at the pool.

I hope that helps.
Spooky
great white shark

Postby bartux » Sun, 13Sep15 00:02

hey,
just wanna make sure that you guys know that project is now live on offbeatr.com.

It's a crowdfunding for adult projects.

The deadline is 15 november.

This project might be really some, in my opinion :)
bartux
great white shark

PreviousNext

Return to Free sexy games