Vdategames: Maddison II

Complete and totally free games (the author can request a non-obligatory financial contribution in thanks or to help him to create new game)

Re: Vdategames: Maddison II

Postby kessie8yl » Mon, 13Feb04 18:33

bosbrand wrote:[
I've subscribed to his site a few times in the past, only to download the games, and I've never run into this problem you describe of crippled content.
I've always felt that the $20 Paypal pack and the $20 2month membership are basically identical, in that you download all the games available for twenty bucks.

Tell me how you managed it - I can't get the site to accept the Paypal payment, it just takes me back to the shopping basket where I log into Paypal time after time....
kessie8yl
legend of the South Seas

sex: Masculine

Postby Werehunter » Mon, 13Feb04 19:32

kessie8yl wrote:
Werehunter wrote:Actually he does. He moved Pool Party and Lucy (I believe) from the members section. One not long after Lisette was released and the other after Zoe.

He does sometimes but the impression he gives is that it is always the case, which plainly it is not.

He has only release three games, including Maddison, since he made the announcement. So yes, he has done it every time. Granted he doesn't do it right away, but he has kept on it since he made the initial announcement that it was his plan.
Werehunter
great white shark

Postby ianslufc » Mon, 13Feb04 21:57

i am not happy i payed for subscription to play maddison and cant find no endings this game is too hard
ianslufc
Pilot fish

Postby bosbrand » Tue, 13Feb05 09:21

kessie8yl wrote:Tell me how you managed it - I can't get the site to accept the Paypal payment, it just takes me back to the shopping basket where I log into Paypal time after time....

Sorry, I've never used the PayPal method, just the subscription. But, as far as I can tell, with both you just download & play all his games, so they seem pretty much identical to me, just different payment methods. So, if you can't get his PayPal to work, maybe just try the other?
bosbrand
great white shark

Postby LucaNatoli » Tue, 13Feb05 12:31

ianslufc wrote:i am not happy i payed for subscription to play maddison and cant find no endings this game is too hard

Agreed, this game is so hard. I try different things all the time, and still the same outcome. So confused [img]images/icones/icon12.gif[/img]
LucaNatoli
Games Master

Postby kokinous » Tue, 13Feb05 12:49

the same for me i find anythink it's boring [img]images/icones/icon5.gif[/img]
if somebody find one end mp me please
kokinous
lagoon predator

Postby Jiimbojones » Tue, 13Feb05 12:50

If people are having trouble I would suggest trying to build up the lust characteristic. Getting the lust up opens up some more options, which will then let you build up the influence to a point where you can go home at the end of the night.
Jiimbojones
great white shark

Postby LucaNatoli » Tue, 13Feb05 13:00

kokinous wrote:the same for me i find anythink it's boring [img]images/icones/icon5.gif[/img]
if somebody find one end mp me please

I finally got her back to my apartment, so, got one scene and yeah there are a few spelling mistakes and the slow / fast seems mixed up, like when i click "faster" they go slower. Dunno. But yeah, overall good so far, just took ages to figure it out. Now to get the two threesomes [img]images/icones/icon10.gif[/img]

Guess that is going to take a long time to figure out, as i can not get Maddison to kiss Rachael back, and she refuses to strip in the art class [img]images/icones/icon5.gif[/img]
LucaNatoli
Games Master

Postby ariikluth » Tue, 13Feb05 13:19

You need to get the lust up guys.

Best way to get lust is Adult magic show. Don't hesitate to participate and be naughty when you can.

There are some other ways to get lust up like, having a private dance at strip club with a girl maddison would like, or buying some hot clothes or some make out at cinema
ariikluth
Pilot fish

Postby AngryH » Tue, 13Feb05 14:01

maehnenwolf wrote:
Tip request:
If anybody finds out how to get her into the pool WITH her swimsuit on or joining you on the art couch please help! That's the only things i can't get done. I believe that it has to do with the bar conversations though...

I agree. It's by far the easiest and the best, although I also liked the concept of "The Photographer".

The only thing I didn't like: at the beginning, it looks like you can do almost anything (I thought: maybe a female gym instructor is different from a male photographer) but in the end there is only one (good) ending, no matter who you are and what you do.
I still haven't found a way to have a threesome in the nightclub bathroom. For the art class, you need the robe, ask Maddy to pose for the class, and after the class is finished you should first volunteer to pose together with Maddy, and then convince the painter/waitress to undress. For the pool, you need the red one-piece swimsuit.
AngryH
lagoon predator

Postby maehnenwolf » Tue, 13Feb05 16:28

Should have been more specific with my help request:
1.I want to get her into the whirlpool, after I bought her the swinsuit at the mall.
2. I want her to join ME on the art couch after I have volunteered to be the model for the art class.
(the other way round is no problem.)

Thanks in advance
maehnenwolf
maehnenwolf
Pilot fish

Postby kokinous » Tue, 13Feb05 18:23

yes i find the sex scene with rachel . the blond girl. and maddison it's amazing the final scene with maddison swimsuit lingerie sexy (some bonus... very very excellent)
the animation are top
i can you says it's important to have some kiss ( 5 kiss bad end 6 kiss enjoy) [img]images/icones/icon13.gif[/img] [img]images/icones/icon13.gif[/img]

maddison write a letter with a little present

good luck
kokinous
lagoon predator

Postby TheBrain » Tue, 13Feb05 18:48

robr wrote:Lets compare apples to apples. If Chaotic cut his/her membership in half, it would cost $10 for 30 days, or if Shark doubled his site, it would cost 30 euros($27 US) for 60 days. I am assuming that the creators of these sites tie the cost of membership to the time of membership together. Sometime in the past, Chaotic has said in his/her blog, that whenever he/she releases a new game, he/she with move a game from the members section to the free section. It remains to be seen if Chaotic will do that. I do understand the length of time it takes to make one of these games. And as long as the cost of membership to these sites remains the same, I will continue to join them to help them cover their expenses.

I was comparing apples to apples... It's irrelevant that the membership time for Chaotic is double if he doesn't create a game every 2 months. So to keep playing his newest games when they come out you will have to pay $20 for every game. For shark that's $13 per game.
TheBrain
star of the reef

Postby Jiimbojones » Wed, 13Feb06 01:50

maehnenwolf wrote:Should have been more specific with my help request:
1.I want to get her into the whirlpool, after I bought her the swinsuit at the mall.
2. I want her to join ME on the art couch after I have volunteered to be the model for the art class.
(the other way round is no problem.)

Thanks in advance
maehnenwolf

Not sure how to do number 1.

As for 2

you just need to get lust high enough. when i did it I was the male phys ed instructor (can get lust by flexing after showering at the beginning) and went to the strip club, and talked about sex at a bar. If the lust is high enough she will join you.
Jiimbojones
great white shark

Postby maehnenwolf » Wed, 13Feb06 12:56

Jiimbojones wrote:Not sure how to do number 1.

As for 2

you just need to get lust high enough. when i did it I was the male phys ed instructor (can get lust by flexing after showering at the beginning) and went to the strip club, and talked about sex at a bar. If the lust is high enough she will join you.

Damn. I really hate randomness in chaotics games, oh well [img]images/icones/icon14.gif[/img].

Thanks
maehnenwolf
Pilot fish

PreviousNext

Return to Free sexy games