Vdategames: Maddison II

Complete and totally free games (the author can request a non-obligatory financial contribution in thanks or to help him to create new game)

Re: Vdategames: Maddison II

Postby Brigma » Sat, 13May25 17:35

Anyone else having problems downloading the expansion? I get to the 3rd screen and input my credit card information then after it is confirmed it just takes me back to the previous screen w/out the option to download. I checked my online bank statement and the payment definitely went through, kinda pissed atm.
Brigma
lagoon predator

sex: Masculine

Postby sylakone2 » Sat, 13May25 23:28

Brigma wrote:Anyone else having problems downloading the expansion? I get to the 3rd screen and input my credit card information then after it is confirmed it just takes me back to the previous screen w/out the option to download. I checked my online bank statement and the payment definitely went through, kinda pissed atm.

Yeah I got the same problem I sent an email asking Chaotic about that problem. He got back to me and said that a lot of other people encountered the same problem.
He recons it's a Paypal Problem he spoke to them but at this stage they have no answer for that issue.
So basically it means you cant get the expansion unless you join the members section which isn't worth it.

Very disappointing.

Sy
Cheers Sy
sylakone2
lagoon predator

Postby SYH » Sun, 13May26 00:37

Brigma wrote:Anyone else having problems downloading the expansion? I get to the 3rd screen and input my credit card information then after it is confirmed it just takes me back to the previous screen w/out the option to download. I checked my online bank statement and the payment definitely went through, kinda pissed atm.

I'm in the same boat. I tried to buy the expansion after he told me he wouldn't be re-running the $8 membership special of this past March. No go with a CC. I have two (?!) $1 authorizations on my card, but no confirmation emails from Chaotic's shop nor invoices from PayPal. I did, however, receive a nice automated email from Chaotic welcoming me to his shop even though I didn't sign up for his shop when I attempted my purchase.
SYH
great white shark

Postby LucaNatoli » Mon, 13May27 15:44

As i recall, PayPal are having issues again with there... well what ever it is they use (servers?). Any way. Hopefully you all either get your money back or get the EP. It is a nice add to the main game you should find it enjoyable.
LucaNatoli
Games Master

Postby Brigma » Wed, 13May29 20:59

Anyone have any luck downloading this game yet? I let the problem slide over the holiday weekend, but it's Wednesday now and the problem still isn't fixed and I've yet to hear back from chaotic. Very frustrating, considering just trying to find it somewhere else online.
Brigma
lagoon predator

Postby ssb1021 » Thu, 13May30 05:55

i have it, it finally worked once i had my paypal verified
ssb1021
sirens hunter

Postby Rikwar » Thu, 13May30 06:38

Brigma wrote:Anyone have any luck downloading this game yet? I let the problem slide over the holiday weekend, but it's Wednesday now and the problem still isn't fixed and I've yet to hear back from chaotic. Very frustrating, considering just trying to find it somewhere else online.

Sent you a PM !
The greatest danger for most of us is not that our aim is too high and we miss it, but that it is too low and we reach it
Rikwar
Great Master of corals

Postby sylakone2 » Thu, 13May30 11:24

Well I thought Fuck it and decided to pay for full membership.

To my surprise it only cost me $6.99 USD

Cheaper than buying the addon and got access to the entire offsite.

Consider me happily Surprised.

Now just waiting for the download it is huge 684mb.

Sy
Cheers Sy
sylakone2
lagoon predator

Postby kessie8yl » Thu, 13May30 18:18

Werehunter wrote:
kessie8yl wrote:
robr wrote:Chaotic has said in his/her blog, that whenever he/she releases a new game, he/she with move a game from the members section to the free section. It remains to be seen if Chaotic will do that.

It has been long established that he doesn't... From memory both of the sci-fi games plus Nelena have been around for some considerable time but are still members only.

Actually he does. He moved Pool Party and Lucy (I believe) from the members section. One not long after Lisette was released and the other after Zoe.

Anyone care to tell me which game was moved into the public area when Maddison 2 was released?
kessie8yl
legend of the South Seas

Postby Ripe » Thu, 13May30 23:14

kessie8yl wrote:
Werehunter wrote:
kessie8yl wrote:
robr wrote:Chaotic has said in his/her blog, that whenever he/she releases a new game, he/she with move a game from the members section to the free section. It remains to be seen if Chaotic will do that.

It has been long established that he doesn't... From memory both of the sci-fi games plus Nelena have been around for some considerable time but are still members only.

Actually he does. He moved Pool Party and Lucy (I believe) from the members section. One not long after Lisette was released and the other after Zoe.

Anyone care to tell me which game was moved into the public area when Maddison 2 was released?

Lissete was moved when Maddison was released... I don't think any game will be moved due to "Final Cut".
Ripe
lagoon predator

Postby Werehunter » Fri, 13May31 03:34

Chaotic also usually waits a month or so before moving a game to the free section. Which makes sense since he wants people's focus on the pay portion when he releases an off-site game.
Werehunter
great white shark

Postby SYH » Mon, 13Jun03 05:19

sylakone2 wrote:Well I thought Fuck it and decided to pay for full membership.

To my surprise it only cost me $6.99 USD

Cheaper than buying the addon and got access to the entire offsite.

Consider me happily Surprised.

Now just waiting for the download it is huge 684mb.

Sy

Well that was sneaky of him! I just tried to sign up and it's back to $19.99. Oh well.
SYH
great white shark

Postby sylakone2 » Mon, 13Jun03 08:35

Well when I went to pay for the offsite membership it was advertiesed as $19.99.
When i went through the signup process and completed the transaction that's when I found out it had been reduced to $6.99.
As that is all I was billed.

I am guessing he has fixed that now although I'm still happy.
Although the addition is not bad I found it near impossible to trigger the continue date section.
The only way I was able to get any further than the day part of the game was to change the required variable in the script.

Sy
Cheers Sy
sylakone2
lagoon predator

Postby Brigma » Wed, 13Jun05 03:41

sylakone2 wrote:The only way I was able to get any further than the day part of the game was to change the required variable in the script.

This was a very common problem with everyone, which is why Chaotic added "Easy" mode. It doesn't change the game at all except for adding 5 points to your lust and inf variables at the start of the game. It doesn't sound like much, but it really makes all the difference if you take every opportunity to get those variables up. There is still a chance that you won't get enough every playthrough because the bar conversations are chosen randomly and reward those variables differently.

Personally, after beating the game every which way legitimately I just went into the files and changed the required amount for each check to "> -1" thereby making it always true and making the game more enjoyable.
Brigma
lagoon predator

Postby Rikwar » Wed, 13Jun05 06:23

Your welcome Brigma [img]images/icones/icon13.gif[/img]
The greatest danger for most of us is not that our aim is too high and we miss it, but that it is too low and we reach it
Rikwar
Great Master of corals

PreviousNext

Return to Free sexy games