Pool Party - Chaotic

Complete and totally free games (the author can request a non-obligatory financial contribution in thanks or to help him to create new game)

Pool Party - Chaotic

Postby dboy » Sun, 12Oct28 11:40

Just started playing this, I've liked the games.

Obivously it's all the normal girls with the addition of the police woman who I don't believe there was much interaction before.

Anyone know how to get the girl with the purple dress into a bikini? I can't remember her name sorry, the girl who was at her home looking after the flowers.

Cheers all.
dboy
great white shark

Re: Pool Party - Chaotic

Postby dboy » Sun, 12Oct28 11:47

Ooops, sorry, no need, found it.

:)
dboy
great white shark

Postby bobytt » Sun, 12Oct28 17:10

can you PM me where to find walk trough>?
bobytt
lagoon predator

sex: Masculine

Postby kessie8yl » Wed, 12Oct31 13:51

bobytt wrote:can you PM me where to find walk trough>?

You really don't need one.. The action is pretty linear and the girls all seem to wait wherever you leave them until you've done the steps necessary to get them all back in the same place. The secret is to right-click on the options and open an action in a new browser tab. If you get it wrong the you just go back to the previous tab and try a different option. Simples :)
kessie8yl
legend of the South Seas

Postby bobytt » Wed, 12Oct31 16:40

thanks
bobytt
lagoon predator

Postby kessie8yl » Sun, 12Nov04 00:25

I very nearly changed my mind about Chaotic...

I went so far as trying to sign up to his premium site via Paypal but the payment system kept me going round n round from Step 3, then login to Paypal, "pay", then returned to Chaotic's site only to find I'm back at Step 2 again. Fortunately no payements were actually taken from my Paypal account.
I emailed Chaotic's "support" to report the problem and ask what to do but I haven't heard a damn thing and this was almost a week ago now.

Chaotic is the right name - especially when it comes to taking care of his customers...

Caveat emptor.
kessie8yl
legend of the South Seas

Postby Nalogan » Sun, 12Nov04 17:24

Ja, "Paypal" ist echt übel geworden, deshalb gehen viele Anbieter davon auch weg.
Kreditkarten sind zwar ne feine sache, aber die wollen einfach zuviel von einem wissen...
Es gibt allerdings ein ganz einfaches system: "Paysafe" das ist einfach, anonym und sehr schnell...ich frage mich warum es nur so wenige anbieten????
:??: :??: :??:
Sorry for my English [img]kator/smiley89.gif[/img] i know it's bad
Nalogan
great white shark

Postby Rikwar » Sun, 12Nov04 18:01

LoJo wrote:Ja, "Paypal" ist echt übel geworden, deshalb gehen viele Anbieter davon auch weg.
Kreditkarten sind zwar ne feine sache, aber die wollen einfach zuviel von einem wissen...
Es gibt allerdings ein ganz einfaches system: "Paysafe" das ist einfach, anonym und sehr schnell...ich frage mich warum es nur so wenige anbieten????
:??: :??: :??:

Yes, "Paypal" has become horrible really, therefore, many offerers also leave of it.
Certainly, credit cards are a fine thing, but they simply want to know too much about one...
However, there is a quite simple system: "Paysafe" this is simple, anonymously and very quickly ... I ask myself why it only so a few offer
----------------------------------------------------
I'm not familiar with Paysafe, I translated your text, maybe some other member can answer you ;)
Last edited by Rikwar on Mon, 12Nov05 16:46, edited 1 time in total.
The greatest danger for most of us is not that our aim is too high and we miss it, but that it is too low and we reach it
Rikwar
Great Master of corals

Postby mikerb » Mon, 12Nov05 16:39

Hi,

Simple question :

There's only an orgy end with this game ?
mikerb
Pilot fish

Postby Rikwar » Mon, 12Nov05 16:56

mikerb wrote:Hi,

Simple question :

There's only an orgy end with this game ?

Simple answer:
That's the only one mikerb
The greatest danger for most of us is not that our aim is too high and we miss it, but that it is too low and we reach it
Rikwar
Great Master of corals

Postby drogobaggins » Mon, 12Dec10 16:37

It would be so much better to have a endings with each girl individually plus the orgy ending.

Or....they come to the party in two pairs plus one alone. Give us three endings...one with each pair and one with the single girl alone.
drogobaggins
Pilot fish

Postby ExtraStiffy » Thu, 13Aug22 17:33

Anybody know why there's a ton of extra graphics content in the download that isn't actually in the game? I've played it through start to finish every way I can think of, and can't get any of those other scenes to open.
Are those just extra goodies, did he get lazy and/or sloppy on his programming, or am I really missing something?
Don't sweat the petty things. And while you're at it... don't pet the sweaty things.
ExtraStiffy
great white shark

Postby Werehunter » Fri, 13Aug23 04:08

A guess would be that they were graphics he intended to use but decided against. Most games and programing are filling with code and graphics that end up not being used, but they remain anyways. Why they are left in can be one of a hundred different reasons.
Werehunter
great white shark

Postby Taylor Strutt » Sat, 13Aug24 01:38

ExtraStiffy wrote:Anybody know why there's a ton of extra graphics content in the download that isn't actually in the game? I've played it through start to finish every way I can think of, and can't get any of those other scenes to open.
Are those just extra goodies, did he get lazy and/or sloppy on his programming, or am I really missing something?

Chaotic has made two versions of the game. The difference being the actions right before the end. The original had some interactions on the pool deck, find some beer, and then a hide and seek strip game which had lots of pictures but didn't work the best. Those old files were probably left in when the game was redone.
Taylor Strutt
great white shark

Postby ExtraStiffy » Sat, 13Aug24 07:48

Well... nuts. Now I wish he had ironed out the kinks (pardon the pun) and fixed the problems. It's killing me not knowing how that all played out.
Don't sweat the petty things. And while you're at it... don't pet the sweaty things.
ExtraStiffy
great white shark

Return to Free sexy games