PUSOOY WEB SITE

Complete and totally free games (the author can request a non-obligatory financial contribution in thanks or to help him to create new game)

Re: PUSOOY WEB SITE

Postby karrek » Fri, 14Feb28 15:32

You can effectively treat Pusooy as pay-per-game anyway, if you want. Just subscribe when there's a new game, and don't re-up until there's another one. Paid members can download the games, so it's not like you would lose your old ones when the sub expired.
karrek
lagoon predator

sex: Masculine

Postby LucaNatoli » Wed, 14Mar05 04:40

karrek wrote:You can effectively treat Pusooy as pay-per-game anyway, if you want. Just subscribe when there's a new game, and don't re-up until there's another one. Paid members can download the games, so it's not like you would lose your old ones when the sub expired.

Not all games. The latest one still sits in the Members Only. Until the release of his new game.

I agree. It is kinda made as a pay per play. It takes him approx 5 - 6 months to get a game out. And the basic donation will give you a sub of 6 months. So yes I agree. But hey, his work is pretty good, i still prefer Shark's games over Pusooy, especially now that Pussoy has moved to a "interactive novel" and less "a game".
LucaNatoli
Games Master

Postby persnik » Sun, 14Mar23 11:09

Puso's older games are actually my favorites of his. The pay to play thing not a big fan of but if that is the only way to get good games what the ****
persnik
sirens hunter

Postby TeineWolf » Mon, 14Mar24 06:12

I had a PC die on me, I managed to get everything I needed, except a back up of emails. I also forget to back up my site passwords. Which generally each to do, since you request a new password change. Since pusooy is using a bare bones comment board, there's not mechanism to do that. Any suggestions? I have the email address I registered with, but not the account name.
TeineWolf
lagoon predator

Postby jfrancois323 » Mon, 14Mar24 06:13

TeineWolf wrote:I had a PC die on me, I managed to get everything I needed, except a back up of emails. I also forget to back up my site passwords. Which generally each to do, since you request a new password change. Since pusooy is using a bare bones comment board, there's not mechanism to do that. Any suggestions? I have the email address I registered with, but not the account name.

send puso a email, he will send you back the infos you need!! i got the same problem, it was solved in the next 24h
jfrancois323
star of the reef

Postby whynot » Thu, 14Apr03 22:48

Le nouveau jeu de PUSOOY.net est sorti depuis le 1er avril.

Ce n'est pas un poisson !

Il s'agit du "Château de GRAVENSTEIN". Des étudiants se rendent dans une université lointaine vers l'Est.

Excellent graphisme comme d'habitude.
whynot
great white shark

Postby Greebo » Thu, 14Apr03 23:58

I for one am extremely disappointed in Puso's present approach to making his games available. I remember giving him a free contribution of, I think, 20GBP in the days before he introduced his 'Elite' system, because I knew he had costs that could only be alleviated by altruistic donations. I was happy to help.

Nowadays he doesn't even seem to release anything more to the non paying rabble -- is he solely latched into mercenary mode now? The last thing he released to the 'hoi polloi' was Beach Party 1 and that seems aeons ago now -- certainly shark has released several of his excellent games into the wild since, quite apart from the other lagoon contributions.
Greebo
Great Master of corals

Postby redle » Fri, 14Apr04 07:14

Greebo wrote:I for one am extremely disappointed in Puso's present approach to making his games available. I remember giving him a free contribution of, I think, 20GBP in the days before he introduced his 'Elite' system, because I knew he had costs that could only be alleviated by altruistic donations. I was happy to help.

Nowadays he doesn't even seem to release anything more to the non paying rabble -- is he solely latched into mercenary mode now? The last thing he released to the 'hoi polloi' was Beach Party 1 and that seems aeons ago now -- certainly shark has released several of his excellent games into the wild since, quite apart from the other lagoon contributions.

Disclaimer: I'm not stating a view for, against, or otherwise on his policies. Simply explaining what they are.

Yes, he basically went pay-only. His site/business model is as follows. Start with a full story. Break it into roughly 4 parts. Build and release part 1 to any and all. This part is basically an introduction/teaser/demo. Then he builds the remaining 3 parts one at a time and releases them on his pay site. He does not plan to release anything but part 1 of any game to the general public regardless of production of newer games or age of the game.
redle
star of the reef

Postby Greebo » Fri, 14Apr04 11:52

It seems a shame to me, but it's his prerogative. The Elite paid for section started out a little like shark's PrivBox -- a place for subscribers to beta and make suggestions wrt developing projects, but now the only thing going for it versus the PrivBox is better value for money/time and I'm reluctant to subscribe to his business model. I'm seriously considering not visiting his site any more -- a large chunk of my incentive has gone and I used to be a big supporter.

Now if shark was to make the PrivBox subscription cover 6 months or a year???.... [img]images/icones/icon13.gif[/img]
Greebo
Great Master of corals

Postby artorawley » Fri, 14Apr04 13:08

Hmm, the new game shows promise but is overall disappointing. No new gameplay additions (in regards to his previous games) and it's really short (short scenes and not much dialogue). I like the idea and the character,s though, so here's hoping the next part doesn't take too long to release.
artorawley
lagoon predator

Postby LucaNatoli » Fri, 14Apr04 14:10

Puso's new game, is okay, promising IF he plays it right. But i agree, this one feels short, really short. Not much happened and i read on his site that the size of the gameplay was shrunk down to compistate for the size needed for the music files. Not to disrespect Puso, but the music, i do not care for. I always turn the sound off any way. So yeah maybe he should focus on game and not music. But in saying that, this new game shows promise, and i am hoping to see more of the game like more lengthy this time.
LucaNatoli
Games Master

Postby artorawley » Sat, 14Apr05 02:08

I agree on the music, it didn't do anything for me so if he cut content just to get the music working right that's a shame. I was most disappointed by the last scene, it seemed like a cop-out, as if he was saying "Well, nothing much happened in this installment so here's a dream sequence as your reward!". Not really fan of the dream sequences in this one.
artorawley
lagoon predator

Postby jfrancois323 » Sat, 14Apr05 04:47

I agree with the last two post, often i turn off sounds because it seem to be so repetitive (Like in the old Tetris games)
jfrancois323
star of the reef

Postby ZaphodB » Sat, 14Apr05 18:21

Really disappointed that my 6 month Elite membership ran out as the new game was released. I'm a big admirer of Pusooy and would have loved to write a game with him but it didn't work out partly because I know how long it takes to develop games and I couldn't see it happening for a few years at the rate of release. I won't be renewing my subscription (I would if I was in a better financial situation) because I am prepared to wait for this game or maybe renew when there is more Elite content. Although Pusooy and shark's games don't have perhaps the fantastic quality of the images in Leo's games I do find that the mechanics and the animation in the sex is way to superior plus I think the kinkiness level is higher especially with Pusooy. To be it would be a major shame if shark and Pusooy stopped producing games and whish other people would do similar games. I lack the artistic skills but can write and program (certainly the RPG modelling of Leonizer's games I think I could do well) otherwise I'd have a go myself.
ZaphodB
lagoon predator

Postby TeineWolf » Sat, 14Apr05 21:01

If he's changing his business model, he needs to change his site. The Elite message board works great, for him to generate revenue, so he can make the games. But has to realize that the public part of this site, is his show room. Like Leonizer does on Play Force One, he uses the public area to promote his revenue generating game areas. He constantly adds content, which brings user back to his site, to see what is new. When Leonizer wants to test a new feature for a new premium game. He'll create a complete mini-game, put the new feature in there. Then let the users be the beta testers, to see if the feature is worth adding or not later.

Users get excited when they see new content, but when a site seems to look the same. Users generally will visit that site less often. A developer needs money to make the game. But he needs the public a reason to come to the site, and a reason to keep coming back. If the public like what they see, they when will become customers of the site. The more visitors, the more potential customers.

There becomes a paradox though, for the developer. Their passion is for making games, is not to be rich and famous. In the case of Pusooy, he needs to get his front page fresher. Which means he might have to plan making games a little different. He really just needs better software running his site, and creating smaller games to keep his site appealing.

I mean he's one of the sites I gladly forked money over too, because I really like his style of his games, and the mechanics. I would love to see more of them, and i think others would as well.
TeineWolf
lagoon predator

PreviousNext

Return to Free sexy games