Peril in Pleasantville

Complete and totally free games (the author can request a non-obligatory financial contribution in thanks or to help him to create new game)

Re: Peril in Pleasantville

Postby PapaSmurf » Fri, 12Jun08 03:45

This game has alot of potential
PapaSmurf
lagoon predator

Postby Shepard » Fri, 12Jun08 04:49

PapaSmurf wrote:
jfrancois323 wrote:my question is a simple one : How do i save in this game ???

Type save

Maybe u can help me how do i leave ms johnson after i peeked thru the fence? i tried n s w e?

Type "ne" or "northeast".
Shepard
great white shark

sex: Masculine

Postby superfrank » Fri, 12Jun08 05:11

I have a noun issue
I have sex with the drunk club girl but i can't for the life of me figure out how to zip up
superfrank
sirens hunter

Postby jfrancois323 » Fri, 12Jun08 06:10

thank for the saving tips !! [img]images/icones/icon7.gif[/img]
jfrancois323
star of the reef

Postby PapaSmurf » Fri, 12Jun08 06:15

superfrank wrote:I have a noun issue
I have sex with the drunk club girl but i can't for the life of me figure out how to zip up

I just left
PapaSmurf
lagoon predator

Postby deeplom » Fri, 12Jun08 06:39

Found two critical bugs:
1. If you don't get false id with jeff, then you cannot launch part2 (given list of code words - incomplete)
2. If you use bottle of wine in part1, then picnic in part2 cannot be launched and therefore cannot be completed.
deeplom
Pilot fish

Postby riche » Fri, 12Jun08 07:38

How you take money from ATM? I put card and password but don't know how to interact with ATM screen. And there should be some weapon in room to beat Rex, can't find it :(
riche
Pilot fish

Postby rainman20 » Fri, 12Jun08 08:03

where r the brass knuckles?
rainman20
great white shark

Postby membrano » Fri, 12Jun08 08:11

superfrank wrote:I have a noun issue

To "zip up", you need to 'zip' whatever you are wearing, i.e. 'zip pants' if you are in your school uniform, and 'zip shorts' if you are wearing your evryday clothes.

riche wrote:How you take money from ATM? I put card and password but don't know how to interact with ATM screen. And there should be some weapon in room to beat Rex, can't find it :(

I stumbled over that as well. But you enter the options exactly like you entered the password, i.e. 'type 1', type 2', etc.

I'm still somewhere in part one, so cannot comment on the whole game. But it is certainly impressive in scope and ambition. Maybe to ambitious, since it often feels very empty with lacking descriptions and often unresponsive characters (I realize there is already quite a bit of text already there, but I still get lots of "there is no reply"'s and replies that seem to belong to a different person).
Still I am having a lot of fun with it, and I love the freedom it offers to explore the world :)
So thanks a lot for releasing it, even with al the warts, lamont Sanford!
membrano
Pilot fish

Postby something » Fri, 12Jun08 08:18

Where do you get the code for the debit card? and is there a way to beat rex ?
something
great white shark

Postby Vicentrilla » Fri, 12Jun08 08:25

something wrote:Where do you get the code for the debit card? and is there a way to beat rex ?

Examine it(the debit card).
I've tried kicking him in the groin,hitting him,punching him,even a roundhouse kick,but I haven't managed to defeat him.
[img]images/icones/icon17.gif[/img]
Vicentrilla
Pilot fish

Postby Graen » Fri, 12Jun08 08:44

Great game Lamont!
Admittedly I wasn't so concerned about some of the creepier happenings going on in the town as I was about getting into as many pants as I could... :sarcastic:

I'll get the nasty stuff out of the way first:
  • Too many verbs, not enough read-me files. For instance I had to use "move" because neither "push" nor "pull" would work. Wasn't too happy about "search under" instead of just "search" either. Pouring the contents of the baggie should have worked as well as pouring the baggie, or just being able to "use" an item with another to combine the two.
  • The ending definitely felt rushed, especially in and around the farm, where open paths were missing from location descriptions.
  • As was mentioned, a better way to communicate with the characters would've been nice. Not having a read-me I had no idea I could compliment them or even ask them out on dates. [img]smile/eek.gif[/img] Talk to xxx was no help at all.
  • Time in the game could have been handled better. Instead of limited turns advancing the clock, a time of day system that advances after certain events would have saved me from spamming "z" all over the place.
  • Finally, and this is more the interpreter's fault than your own. The program you recommend doesn't allow for scrolling, so for many of the large resolution pictures I missed their content as they were either cut off, or the program scrolled onto the next image.

The Good:
  • Loved all the choices. I've only played through the game three times (so far) but I know there is much more to discover. Only one ending though?
  • Great job with the pictures, I'm sure the spin the bottle game was a bitch to make, but it was worth it!
  • Most of the puzzles were very intuitive, it was just a matter of finding what and where. (And then figuring out the damn commands to get what I wanted.)
  • Girls Girls Girls!

Things that remain a mystery to me:
  • What can I do with Renee in the Classroom on Day 1?
  • Surely there is more to the massage parlor that just getting a "regular massage."
  • Is there really a non-violent solution to the Rex problem? I know there is a brass-knuckle solution.
  • Are there clues to when certain time specific events occur? I never met Renee at her job, or encountered the "park event."
  • How do I get into that warehouse?
  • Just how great of a teacher is Ms. Williams?
Image LoPteam.blogspot.com
Image graenwerks.blogspot.com
Graen
legend of the South Seas

Postby smokindavis » Fri, 12Jun08 08:45

Can you do anything with emily at the party? I figured out how to ditch katie but once the other two go upstairs I couldn't get anything going.
smokindavis
great white shark

Postby rainman20 » Fri, 12Jun08 08:51

Finally, and this is more the interpreter's fault than your own. The program you recommend doesn't allow for scrolling, so for many of the large resolution pictures I missed their content as they were either cut off, or the program scrolled onto the next image.

Is there a better program to use?
rainman20
great white shark

Postby something » Fri, 12Jun08 09:01

Graen wrote:Things that remain a mystery to me:
  • What can I do with Renee in the Classroom on Day 1?
  • Surely there is more to the massage parlor that just getting a "regular massage."
  • Is there really a non-violent solution to the Rex problem? I know there is a brass-knuckle solution.
  • Are there clues to when certain time specific events occur? I never met Renee at her job, or encountered the "park event."
  • How do I get into that warehouse?
  • Just how great of a teacher is Ms. Williams?

for number two ask shadey about info and pay him. Where are those damned brass-knuckles?

P.S. Thanks for the debit card solution.
something
great white shark

PreviousNext

Return to Free sexy games