V Date Games LISETTE is up

Complete and totally free games (the author can request a non-obligatory financial contribution in thanks or to help him to create new game)

Re: V Date Games LISETTE is up

Postby Halfmastmutiny » Mon, 13Apr01 04:42

Could someone PM me a walkthrough. I can't seem to get anything apart from the threesome and the solo hotel bed scene :(
Halfmastmutiny
Pilot fish

sex: Masculine

Postby Halfmastmutiny » Mon, 13Apr01 21:11

Ok so I've managed to get the beach, art exhibit, hot tub, both threesomes, flashing on the train and the solo session in the hotel room. But for whatever reason I can't seem to get her to strip at Daisy's show. I've found that both swimsuits can be used for the hot tub ending and both sets of lingerie (the red/white and the black one) can be used for the photoshoot. The black dress isn't used because she doesn't like it and the one piece suit isn't used because she's not a fan. The stripper looking outfit lead me to believe that there is a scene or an ending with the strip club, but I have yet to find any way to do that. I've gotten her drunk and I've had the hearts all the way up (not at the same time though), and still no strip club without her sister present. So I'm really only stuck on those two things.

Maybe when I have time I'll write up a walkthrough of all the things that I've found. But any help with those two I'm having trouble with would be greatly appreciated.
Halfmastmutiny
Pilot fish

Postby Brigma » Tue, 13Apr02 03:24

Halfmastmutiny wrote:I can't seem to get her to strip at Daisy's show. The stripper looking outfit lead me to believe that there is a scene or an ending with the strip club, but I have yet to find any way to do that. I've gotten her drunk and I've had the hearts all the way up (not at the same time though), and still no strip club without her sister present. So I'm really only stuck on those two things.

Get her really drunk to get her to strip at daisy's show, give her hard liquor @ the mall, downtown, and at the show and she'll strip after you kiss her. There are 2 diff strip scenes at the show, one in regular clothes and one in the orange dress.

There is no scene @ the strip club except for when you go there with Maddison
Brigma
lagoon predator

Postby SYH » Wed, 13Apr03 07:33

tlaero wrote:
P-Slayer wrote:For all those new "features" added with these last two chaotic games (also Zoe), nothing seems to have changed.

I disagree. The most recent game is a substantial step forward from his previous ones. It's good to see him improving.

Tlaero

I agree with Tlaero. The mechanics & images of Maddison are a vast improvement over his previous games. Ye gods the boob physics in one of the end scenes! [img]smile/eek.gif[/img]
SYH
great white shark

Postby Brigma » Wed, 13Apr03 10:09

SYH wrote:
tlaero wrote:
P-Slayer wrote:For all those new "features" added with these last two chaotic games (also Zoe), nothing seems to have changed.

I disagree. The most recent game is a substantial step forward from his previous ones. It's good to see him improving.

Tlaero

I agree with Tlaero. The mechanics & images of Maddison are a vast improvement over his previous games. Ye gods the boob physics in one of the end scenes! [img]smile/eek.gif[/img]

I also agree, Maddison was such a giant leap forward for him that his previous games are almost unplayable.
Brigma
lagoon predator

Postby jeff » Sat, 13Apr06 07:01

im stuck at the part with maddisson i dont know how to make her stay can someone email me to help me
jeff
great white shark

Postby Brigma » Sat, 13Apr06 14:43

jeff wrote:im stuck at the part with maddisson i dont know how to make her stay can someone email me to help me

At the bar ask her about her job, after dancing she should then be willing to hang out.
Brigma
lagoon predator

Postby ShawnN1987 » Fri, 13Apr19 04:40

flyserpat wrote:Could somebody pm me a walkthrough for all endings please?

Me too as well. I thank you in advance.
ShawnN1987
Pilot fish

Postby jeff » Wed, 13Apr24 01:27

what photos do i need to continue madison keeps on leaving
jeff
great white shark

Postby Brigma » Thu, 13Apr25 00:58

ShawnN1987 wrote:
flyserpat wrote:Could somebody pm me a walkthrough for all endings please?

Me too as well. I thank you in advance.

Exlibris made a walkthrough, it's available on his site @ aifsansmystery.blogspot.com
Brigma
lagoon predator

Postby jeff » Sat, 13Apr27 22:38

brigma
im stuck at the photo studio i dont know what pics to take
jeff
great white shark

Postby Brigma » Sun, 13Apr28 02:27

jeff wrote:brigma
im stuck at the photo studio i dont know what pics to take

Pretty sure the walkthrough covers this, but as I recall it's
The two middle options, after that Maddison will say she likes the photos. Assuming you got Maddison the stripper outfit and Lisette's inf is high enough for whichever lingerie you picked you can't screw up from here. (Just remember you have to strip first)
If that doesn't work for you, then you screwed up somewhere earlier. Like you got Maddison the wrong drink or didn't get Lisette's inf high enough.

Unless you're talking about the dare game with daisy which can include photos
In which case you're screwed, just have to keep playing and hope the get naked card gets pulled near the end. The random aspect of this is probably the most annoying feature of any of chaotic's games. Your best bet is to either set all of daisy's check files to "x > -1" or go into the global settings and initialize daisy's influence variable to some high number
Brigma
lagoon predator

Postby jeff » Wed, 13May01 20:10

i havent figured out how to get my date to dance on the table at home
jeff
great white shark

Postby cpt_hook » Thu, 13May02 02:09

On a tangent, has anyone heard from the creator recently? It's like he dropped off the face of the earth after moving Lisette to the free zone. No update to blog or coming soon in over a month.
cpt_hook
great white shark

Postby Brigma » Thu, 13May02 07:58

You're right, not a peep from him on his blog. He had weekly updates during the Maddison production but I got the impression that the regular posts were something new that he was doing for that game, so I'm not too worried.

He did say that he is working on a new game scheduled to come out this summer, so maybe he's just really wrapped up in that.
Brigma
lagoon predator

PreviousNext

Return to Free sexy games