Hentai High School

Complete and totally free games (the author can request a non-obligatory financial contribution in thanks or to help him to create new game)

Re: Hentai High School

Postby Mowgli__ » Sun, 10Sep19 03:56

Congratulations to its creator. Nice job.

I like this game too, but it'd be even better if it had a modder like Slave Creator to allow changing the pics of the events and create new ones...

Maybe it's something easy to rip the .exe but I don't know how.
Does anyone?
Mowgli__
Pilot fish

Postby ledino » Tue, 10Oct19 15:57

I have a problem with rapidshare, so I just have used the 4shared link.
But I think that I don't have all the files, I don't have the gallery directory by exemple.
Is someone could give me link where I can have it ?
thanks by advance.
ledino
great white shark

Postby Frenchi » Wed, 10Oct20 00:03

In your directory, you should see:

HentHighschool.exe
data
*.dat
Save
Init.hhm (Optional)
Gallery
*.jpg (Optional)

If you've never play at this game, "Gallery" directory will be empty. Files "*.dat" are cripted pictures and will be place in "Gallery" folder once you unlock them in the game.

Tell me if you have some question about it.
Regards,
Frenchi
Frenchi
great white shark

Postby ledino » Wed, 10Oct20 12:29

thanks you, it works fine :)
ledino
great white shark

Postby phantomshark » Wed, 10Nov03 22:11

Why do none of the teachers have pictures, and I get no pictures at any point during the game?
phantomshark
sirens hunter

Postby Graen » Wed, 10Nov03 23:05

phantomshark wrote : Why do none of the teachers have pictures, and I get no pictures at any point during the game?
You may have a corrupt version of the game. Your HHSData folder should be at least ~12MB. If anything, try re-downloading it from a different source.

I'm assuming you're not trying to play HHS2 which is an entirely different game by a different author.
Image LoPteam.blogspot.com
Image graenwerks.blogspot.com
Graen
legend of the South Seas

Postby wogg1 » Tue, 10Nov23 11:18

Hey i download happy_game and i wondering if some 1 can provide me with the gallery please.
wogg1
Pilot fish

Postby Acromnot » Thu, 16Apr21 22:21

Last edited by Acromnot on Sat, 17Sep23 20:10, edited 3 times in total.
Acromnot
Pilot fish

sex: Masculine

Postby Depeche » Thu, 16Apr21 22:57

Did You play the hhs 1.07 alpha build released in 2016 ?
Depeche
lagoon predator

Postby HeyChief » Fri, 16Apr22 04:26

Have any of you played Hentai High School Plus (HHS+)? It is the upgraded version of this. I can provide links if any of you want it.
HeyChief of the DBF old School
HeyChief
lagoon predator

Postby zebrotavr » Fri, 16Apr22 06:08

well it's still a little bit bugged, some story arcs are unfinished, but overall it's playable. Still one can find this game too sophisticated.
zebrotavr
great white shark

Postby muttdoggy » Fri, 16Apr22 06:15

I have HHS+ 105 and it's not bad. Just tried accessing the site to see if its updated and ALL of the links are down. Also on that site is Ashford Academy. It uses the Ren'Py engine. They both have their good and bad points. HHS+ is a sandbox game and you can pretty much play forever and have your own school your own way. Ashford Academy, on the other hand, will burn down if you make a slight mistake. :crazy:
muttdoggy
lagoon predator

Postby Skelaturi » Fri, 16Apr22 12:19

muttdoggy wrote:I have HHS+ 105 and it's not bad. Just tried accessing the site to see if its updated and ALL of the links are down. Also on that site is Ashford Academy. It uses the Ren'Py engine. They both have their good and bad points. HHS+ is a sandbox game and you can pretty much play forever and have your own school your own way. Ashford Academy, on the other hand, will burn down if you make a slight mistake. :crazy:

For me they are up at this moment, yesterday on the other hand i had problems too. Tried the alpha of 1.07 already it's different from 1.05 but it's being worked on. The download link or the discussion on their forum.
Doggy style (noun)
A sexual position which allows both participants to watch TV.
---
My weakness a deviant Redhead: http://the-new-lagoon.com/viewtopic.php?f=2&t=8&start=4425#p97335

--
Seen anything wrong, a typo, to ask, anything else? PM me.
Skelaturi

Postby Stormy » Fri, 16Apr22 14:36

are there any screenshots of the game? or is it just a textbased game?
Stormy
great white shark

sex: Female

Postby Skelaturi » Fri, 16Apr22 15:53

it's more of a game with random hentai images, but they fit in there setting. There are paper-dolls for everyone (same bodies mostly) and they are made for it. And as text-based goes, you are more likely to compare it to the brother and slave-maker trainer games, regarding game-play, it's a simulation managing, where you are the headmaster of a school trying to not only corrupt the students and teachers, but also the entire town.
As for a screenshot for you I am trying to find a screenshot of the dolls, but i am failing. For the images just think of any random hentai pic with a school uniforms etc.

About the game, it's "hard". Making the class schedules work, getting good grades, corrupting, follow the small quests, upgrading the school. It's a management game. Regarding content, you can disable alot. You don't like gore, futanari ( dick-girls) , etc. You have the option to disable.

Regarding development: The last stable release was 1.05. They had a 1.06 in alpha, but straight skipped towards 1.07 alpha, the differences in game-play of 1.05 and 1.07 is huge and the coders are pretty active. Also goes for the modding, people adding mods for extra events etc. And development is slow.

Do i recommend it? If hentai and management games are your thing, sure.

Ps: Take note, the wiki is basically lackluster in info. If you need to know how things work you have to do by trial and error or search on that forum. For high-end class organization, when my school became more popular for students I actually have used a free official class schedule maker for real schools, that was actually also fun to mess with. Just to give you the image how complex this game can be.
Doggy style (noun)
A sexual position which allows both participants to watch TV.
---
My weakness a deviant Redhead: http://the-new-lagoon.com/viewtopic.php?f=2&t=8&start=4425#p97335

--
Seen anything wrong, a typo, to ask, anything else? PM me.
Skelaturi

PreviousNext

Return to Free sexy games