Hentai High School

Complete and totally free games (the author can request a non-obligatory financial contribution in thanks or to help him to create new game)

Re: Hentai High School

Postby zilver63 » Thu, 09Jun18 09:23

Thank you very much, I will try that.

Zilver
zilver63
Pilot fish

Postby qbv8 » Thu, 09Jun18 10:08

The author Poolka gives on his post of the game the following hints:
[*]Don't put too much innuendo in lesson where you're not sure the teacher would accept.
[*]Some lessons are more sexually oriented than others. Choose your teachers well.
[*]Make use of the color combination to gain stats faster.
[*]Red = Sex, Blue = Knowledge, Yellow = Behaviour, White = Morality, Green = Joy.
[*]Pictures you see are automaticaly saved in the "Gallery" folder.

I just added Hentai High School to Doctor Shark's overview page. And as it bears the title "I'm-stuck-and-need-quick-help", we should quickly populate this thread with some hints and advice for this game.

Best regards,
qbv8

Message to the [no]inquisition[/no] giant: The download link on the Overview page bears the politically and legally correct message. [img]smile/xsgrin.gif[/img]
qbv8
star of the reef

sex: Masculine

Postby Lost Giant » Thu, 09Jun18 22:21

How I play:

For the red - I find not using the sex classes to be helpful in the long run. As it will open more scenes that give red points. So just open it up so you can increase the sex stat(Unlock School Sex I, II, III, IV, V). You can also use the Sexual Machine, but if you do, only use the first two models.

For inneudo set anyone above 50% Loyalty to 20%, and below at 10%.

Colors I usually set in order on the right hand side. Red, Blue, Yellow, White, Green, and then Red again. Sometimes I'll pull yellow, and put it oposite blue, and have two setup like that.

Rules 'No Uniform', 'Study', 'Forbidden', 'Detention'(Granted I do tend to lower it down to scolding), and 'Must have no bad records'.

Teacher setup, I usually just go with the rec.

Semester event, I always go with the sports events. The rest just haven't garnered much rep.

That's for most schools.

For just about any other game-

Set the rules to 'Classic Uniform', 'Study', 'Allowed', 'Expulsion', and 'Must have no bad record'. Haven't found most of the rules to be that useful. In this case focus on the rest of the orbs. Blue, Yellow, White, and Green. Simple stuff, and remember to punish when you see something wrong, in most cases.

Things to stay away from - In my experience I get alot of crashes when I unlock everything, or put the extra five years on. Far as I know the extra five years thing isn't everyone.

Negative Rep - It has been proven that the Sexual Invention III, Sex Rules(Sexy Uniform, Naked, Sex Interview, etc) and Sex Clubs give negative rep. So if you want to use them, build up your rep till your final year.

Tricks - If you find an event that just says 'Ok' while checking out the classrooms, clubs, pool, and other places, rapid clicking it can give more, or less of what it's offering. Some of these affect rep, so careful.

Choice Events - This is stuff you usually find going on around school. Some of them can be a little odd to get used to. Typically if you're outdoors, you should pick the most respectful answer. Same goes for something that is going to get too loud. Now if you're playing strictly for the other orbs you may choose to not allow anything to happen. Though that gets a bit harder as your Sex Stat goes up. Most of the discreet sex is okay, and won't hurt your rep.

Clubs - I haven't paid much attention to there effect, and generally turn them on as soon as I'm able. Book Club does seem to provide an event where you can get blue orbs in the classroom. Other then that, I think they're mostly Yellow, and Green stuff. Maybe some White.

Extras - Typically I grab the extra Rep, and $2000(once unlocked). Schools are important though. As you can easily earn different color orbs at each of them. Kagaku High is especially good for Blue Orbs.
Lost Giant
Pilot fish

Postby thaumx » Fri, 09Jun19 10:47

Just a note for those trying to play this game on windows 7:

the game installs with it's data folders in read-only format... in order to avoid errors, make sure the whole game folder is read and write!
[img]images/icones/icon15.gif[/img]
thaumx
Pilot fish

Postby iamystic » Sun, 09Jun21 17:23

i downloaded the rapidshare and undid the file, then used the henthigh installer...but where do i find to start the game
iamystic
lagoon predator

Postby LRM » Sun, 09Jun21 22:57

Not a good mystic [img]kator/lool.gif[/img]
Got Wood?
LRM

Postby qbv8 » Sun, 09Jun21 23:11

iamystic, look for C:Program FilesHentHighschoolHentHighschool.exe and start it.

Instead of "Program Files" (in the middle of the path name above) you might have the french name of this directory on your computer (which I do not know). Anyway there should be one directory with something like "Programmes" within the name.

Regards,
qbv8
qbv8
star of the reef

Postby iamystic » Wed, 09Jun24 04:03

LRM..that avatar of yours makes it hard to concentrate... [img]smile/085.gif[/img]
iamystic
lagoon predator

Postby qbv8 » Wed, 09Jun24 08:27

Right, and I would not object if she would make it even ... what was the term? harder! ... to concentrate [img]smile/xsgrin.gif[/img]
qbv8
star of the reef

Postby LRM » Wed, 09Jun24 09:49

iamystic wrote : LRM..that avatar of yours makes it hard to concentrate... [img]smile/085.gif[/img]

I've watched for hours... that nipple just never appears.
L
Got Wood?
LRM

Postby Arnulf » Wed, 09Jun24 11:35

That is so as a man, who is watching a movie at least 500 times is asked why he is doing so, explains: There is a scene in the movie, where a sexy girl is undressing for taking a swim and in the moment, when she is up to take off her last pieces of lingerie, a long train passes by and when it has left, you only can see the head of the girl in the water. But ONCE this dammed train MUST be late!
Arnulf
Master of the skies and the waves

Postby iamystic » Thu, 09Jun25 02:11

I suck at this game
iamystic
lagoon predator

Postby zilver63 » Fri, 09Jul03 18:03

Thanks for all the hints on this game.

Zilver
zilver63
Pilot fish

Postby sharkfan » Thu, 09Jul09 21:13

I just tried playing this game again and man is it frustrating. I reread all the posts and I am wondering if anyone can send me a saved game where most of the stuff is open. I can not get past the bondage class or prostitution club because the game runs out of time. I'm more curios about what comes after that stuff and I have found that I am interested in just seeing all the pictures. What a frustrating game. [img]smile/bash.gif[/img] :ouin:
sharkfan
star of the reef

Postby zilver63 » Thu, 09Jul09 21:54

If I have understood it right, you have to play it several times to collect enough ponts to open up the extras. 50 points is required to open all the sexual lessons. I got 46 points, so I can soon do that. I got to get back to the game now.

Zilver
zilver63
Pilot fish

PreviousNext

Return to Free sexy games