Hentai High School

Complete and totally free games (the author can request a non-obligatory financial contribution in thanks or to help him to create new game)

Re: Hentai High School

Postby Arnulf » Sat, 09Jun06 02:35

Dear Erana, we cannot know all the circumstances around games and their authors. Therefore it would be helpful to declare to Shark or his moderators if one has an official permission from the author to disclose the download link of the game. So we are sure to beware the forum from legal litigation or other measurements. Otherwise we should try to show some fairness in dealing with the links. Besides, it always is possible to provide other members with the desired inks by PM.

So, please don't moan, when something should run in the wrong direction, but contact the moderation team, when a link should have been deleted without rctification. If the situation is cleaed up, such links always can reposted with no problems.
Arnulf
Master of the skies and the waves

Postby mothership » Wed, 09Jun10 03:20

Sorry guys, you lost me at some point.
Is there a link to the game?

Thanks
mothership
sirens hunter

Postby dryheave » Wed, 09Jun10 04:47

I saw the folder where it saves the pictures. Would be neet of you could sub your own pictures.

Also, maybe have some event later on where a girl ends up pregnant and hurts the schools rep.
dryheave
great white shark

Postby erana » Wed, 09Jun10 04:49

erana
lagoon predator

Postby DeathReturns » Wed, 09Jun10 05:55

Arnulf wrote : Dear Erana, we cannot know all the circumstances around games and their authors. Therefore it would be helpful to declare to Shark or his moderators if one has an official permission from the author to disclose the download link of the game. So we are sure to beware the forum from legal litigation or other measurements. Otherwise we should try to show some fairness in dealing with the links. Besides, it always is possible to provide other members with the desired inks by PM.

So, please don't moan, when something should run in the wrong direction, but contact the moderation team, when a link should have been deleted without rctification. If the situation is cleaed up, such links always can reposted with no problems.

so am i allowed to post the download links here now ? I'm not that free to the extent of coming into the forums everyday due to daily schedule , and pming them one by one the links is pretty nervewrecking to me :/
DeathReturns
great white shark

Postby Arnulf » Thu, 09Jun11 23:48

Once more Erana and DeathReturns: DeathReturns asks if he is allowed to publish game links here in the forum and Erana does it without declaraton about her official permission for doing this.

So, if you can read you should know, how to proceed: Posting direct links is forbidden, except having the permission of the copyright-owner. But the moderation team cannot smell, wether the said permission is given or not. Therefore as long as the member, who wants to post a direct game link, doesn't officially inform us about his (or her) permission, this restriction is staying valid.

And Erana: you should take care of my words, because if you do not say "MUH" at least to us until tomorrow, I'll delete the Hentai Highschool link in spite of a valid permission or not.

I think, it is not very helpful behaviour not to support our duties and to let us find out by ourselves what we need to know.
As an example you can look at the argument of DeathReturns, saying that he won't invest a lot of efforts for transferring his links by PM.
Arnulf

Postby erana » Fri, 09Jun12 05:27

Uh... muh?

now serious, I fully understand that the burden of proof about the permission of the owner falls upon the one who claims it. The point is, I already have offered such proof in the thread (quotation of the author offering such permission, and link to where he says so to prove I'm not making it up). You said yourself that posing is OK with owner's permission in your answer to DR's erotical night thread. (http://sharks-lagoon.aceboard.fr/215394 ... nglish.htm, link provided for that burden of proof thing). You even used bold letters for that.

With that, you must realize that (having offered proof of being in compliance with written instructions from the mods) you are maybe, just maybe, overacting a wee bit by calling that "(acting) without declaration about official permission for doing this". Because you'll have to admit that your post certainly DOES look like a permission to post legitimate links, AND the link was posted AFTER you posted such aparent permission.

I hope that clears it all.
erana
lagoon predator

Postby Arnulf » Fri, 09Jun12 06:41

Please, Erana and all to whom it may concern: I do NOT want any proof and/or compliated discussions about the question if a link may be posted legally or not.
If someone wants to post a direct link here he (or she) only should declare it togther with the link posted (such as : "I've got the permission for posting this link"). That's all!
Arnulf

Postby LRM » Fri, 09Jun12 12:32

erana wrote :
Uh... muh?

now serious, I fully understand that the burden of proof about the permission of the owner falls upon the one who claims it. The point is, I already have offered such proof in the thread (quotation of the author offering such permission, and link to where he says so to prove I'm not making it up). You said yourself that posing is OK with owner's permission in your answer to DR's erotic night thread. (http://sharks-lagoon.aceboard.fr/215394 ... nglish.htm, link provided for that burden of proof thing). You even used bold letters for that.

With that, you must realize that (having offered proof of being in compliance with written instructions from the mods) you are maybe, just maybe, overacting a wee bit by calling that "(acting) without declaration about official permission for doing this". Because you'll have to admit that your post certainly DOES look like a permission to post legitimate links, AND the link was posted AFTER you posted such apparent permission.

I hope that clears it all.

Arnulf wrote :
Please, Erana and all to whom it may concern: I do NOT want any proof and/or complicated discussions about the question if a link may be posted legally or not.
If someone wants to post a direct link here he (or she) only should declare it together with the link posted (such as : "I've got the permission for posting this link"). That's all!

erana, I'm not a mod, but I know it is a thankless position. A little respect for the position if not the man. Common courtesy dictates a PM prior to a post in violation of the rules (Mother may I?). A need for some mutual respect is indicated here...
L
Got Wood?
LRM

sex: Masculine

Postby erana » Fri, 09Jun12 16:43

LRM, no need to add wood to the fire. Throuh a few PMs with Arnulf (using PMs precisely because it's bad form to openly discuss certain things with mods) we've clarified that yep, the above was implied permission (his fault), and that yep, next time a polite reminder about said permission should be added next to the actual link (my fault), and also that yeeeep, this all has been a real missunderstanding now solved. No need to keep beating the sands about it.

In other words: Both were in the right, and both were mistaken. Such is life...

Posted here for one (1) very specific reason: to make it clear that for us, the matter is settled, so there is no need for others to carry on with it, :) so avoiding any more headaches for poor Arnulf.

That said... let's go back to the game :)
erana
lagoon predator

Postby qbv8 » Fri, 09Jun12 16:54

Fortunately there is enough water here in the lagoon, and you both are good lagooners to know how to make proper use of it (in case of fire).

Thanks! Image
qbv8
star of the reef

Postby LRM » Fri, 09Jun12 22:30

My thanks to you both and I saw blame in both. Please let's keep it one big happy family. [img]kator/smiley2.gif[/img]
Hey Sis, how about a roll in the hay? [img]kator/smiley60.gif[/img]
L
Got Wood?
LRM

Postby erana » Sun, 09Jun14 14:10

one word: needles Image
erana
lagoon predator

Postby zilver63 » Wed, 09Jun17 11:20

I've been playing this game a couple of times, but I run out of reputation most of the time. Anybody fell like sharing your game strategy for this awesome game. And of course, thanks for making and sharing the game.

Zilver
zilver63
Pilot fish

Postby dryheave » Thu, 09Jun18 02:08

First few times, don't go overboard with the sex, just try to keep your rep up and finish. Build up enough points to by the extras and then go for the sex.
dryheave
great white shark

PreviousNext

Return to Free sexy games