Gift of Phallius 3 (by GoblinBoy)

Complete and totally free games (the author can request a non-obligatory financial contribution in thanks or to help him to create new game)

Re: Gift of Phallius 3 (by GoblinBoy)

Postby ExLibris » Sun, 12Dec09 19:23

Greebo wrote:Try reading the rest of this page if you really want to know when GoblinBoy is likely to publish another game! If you can't be bothered, I would suggest that your guess is as good as any -- my guess is some time between now and never!

The best place to discover when Goblinboy's next game will come out is the aifarchive Yahoo group, as it's the only place that Goblinboy actually posts (as far as I know).
ExLibris
legend of the South Seas

sex: Female

Postby diabloxe » Sat, 12Dec22 18:32

I know this is an old thread but I hope I'll find what I'm looking for here. I lost my version of gift3 and am unable to find the graphic version on the web.
Each time I download the .rar it is unable to extract the file which is apparently corrupted. Does any of you dear lagooners have a functionning version of it that you could share with me? It would be much appreciated
diabloxe
sirens hunter

Postby ExLibris » Sun, 12Dec23 04:51

@diabloxe
The best place to find AIF games is the AIF Game List at http://newsletter.aifcommunity.org
ExLibris
legend of the South Seas

Postby kurupt » Tue, 12Dec25 22:33

Re above: I have the exact same problem as the other guy, corrupted files. Your help doesn't help either, as that is where I got the files from in the first place.

Neither .rar from the aif newsletter site contain a functioning .gam for the image versions of Gift of Phallius 3 or School Dreams 3, both are corrupted.
kurupt
Pilot fish

sex: Masculine

Postby kurupt » Tue, 12Dec25 22:44

Ok, found working files. Obviously happens after I've posted, but I guess I'll share where I got them if anybody else has this trouble.

aifcommunity.org is where the broken versions reside, aifgames.com has working versions.
kurupt
Pilot fish

Postby ExLibris » Tue, 12Dec25 23:05

kurupt wrote:Ok, found working files. Obviously happens after I've posted, but I guess I'll share where I got them if anybody else has this trouble.

aifcommunity.org is where the broken versions reside, aifgames.com has working versions.

Did you let anyone at aifcommunity.org know that their version is broken?
ExLibris
legend of the South Seas

Postby kurupt » Wed, 12Dec26 03:04

ExLibris wrote:
kurupt wrote:Ok, found working files. Obviously happens after I've posted, but I guess I'll share where I got them if anybody else has this trouble.

Did you let anyone at aifcommunity.org know that their version is broken?

No, would you mind? If you know/post-on their site, that is.
kurupt
Pilot fish

Postby Morgwen » Fri, 12Dec28 11:14

kurupt wrote:aifcommunity.org is where the broken versions reside, aifgames.com has working versions.

Hmm... I uploaded the version on aifcommunity.org. What is corrupted? Now I downloaded the game, I can extract it and the game starts fine... and before I uploaded it I played the game without any problems
Morgwen
lagoon predator

Postby capsfan333 » Fri, 12Dec28 14:47

Morgwen wrote:
kurupt wrote:aifcommunity.org is where the broken versions reside, aifgames.com has working versions.

Hmm... I uploaded the version on aifcommunity.org. What is corrupted? Now I downloaded the game, I can extract it and the game starts fine... and before I uploaded it I played the game without any problems

SD3 is the one I could not extract and had to go to afigames for
capsfan333
sirens hunter

Postby kurupt » Sat, 12Dec29 15:12

Morgwen wrote:

School Dreams 3: School Dreams Forever and Gifts of Phallius 3: The Valkin War. In both cases the game file is corrupted and can't be extracted, the readme for both is fine though.

This is about the versions with pictures by the way, the versions without pics work fine.
kurupt
Pilot fish

Postby Morgwen » Sat, 12Dec29 17:26

kurupt wrote:
Morgwen wrote:

School Dreams 3: School Dreams Forever and Gifts of Phallius 3: The Valkin War. In both cases the game file is corrupted and can't be extracted, the readme for both is fine though.

This is about the versions with pictures by the way, the versions without pics work fine.

I tested Gifts of phallius (with pictures) and it works, I can extract it with 7zip... and as I already wrote I uploaded the file (the one with the pictures) and had never problems with it... which program do you use to extract the file?

I can`t say anything about SD3 I didn`t upload the file and I can`t test it actually.
Morgwen
lagoon predator

Postby ExLibris » Sat, 12Dec29 23:01

If you're having any problems with the AIF Game List, you should email AIFSubmissions AT gmail DOT com.
ExLibris
legend of the South Seas

Postby Qayinz » Sat, 12Dec29 23:39

ok so after playing Tesliss Equation and finding out its prolly the best or 2nd best sexy game i EVER played (AMAZING)

rushed to download this - and also found on Meteor belogns to Goblinboy so i DLed that ttoo.

so i got two quesitons

a.is there a place where i can donate?
b. which other games did GB make? and where can i find the ones with pics in em (cant do read-only ones yet)

ty!
Qayinz
sirens hunter

Postby Morgwen » Sun, 12Dec30 00:38

ExLibris wrote:If you're having any problems with the AIF Game List, you should email AIFSubmissions AT gmail DOT com.

The problem should be solved!

http://groups.yahoo.com/group/aifarchive/message/18951
Morgwen
lagoon predator

Postby ExLibris » Sun, 12Dec30 01:57

Qayinz wrote:so i got two quesitons

a.is there a place where i can donate?
b. which other games did GB make? and where can i find the ones with pics in em (cant do read-only ones yet)

ty!

a. I'm pretty sure that when this has come up previously, GoblinBoy has said that he doesn't want donations, although I can't find the specific post
b. Go to the AIF Game List. It allows you to sort by author name.
ExLibris
legend of the South Seas

PreviousNext

Return to Free sexy games