Gift of Phallius 3 (by GoblinBoy)

Complete and totally free games (the author can request a non-obligatory financial contribution in thanks or to help him to create new game)

Re: Gift of Phallius 3 (by GoblinBoy)

Postby Qayinz » Sun, 12Dec30 12:21

ExLibris wrote:
Qayinz wrote:so i got two quesitons

a.is there a place where i can donate?
b. which other games did GB make? and where can i find the ones with pics in em (cant do read-only ones yet)

ty!

a. I'm pretty sure that when this has come up previously, GoblinBoy has said that he doesn't want donations, although I can't find the specific post
b. Go to the AIF Game List. It allows you to sort by author name.

awww well, if he changes his mind ill do it!

and the newsletter page doesnt load =(
Qayinz
sirens hunter

sex: Masculine

Postby stoper » Thu, 13Jan10 20:49

Just finished the second game, and I fucking love it. The best sex game I've tried. I was reserved when I saw the fantasy setting, but I'm glad I was wrong.
I really liked playing as a female character. At fist it seemed way to easy, playing with the girl, it's not like a man could resist a sexy young girl. But the virginity restriction, was very nice obstacle, and made the game really interesting.
Many great sex scenes, and very nice plot and universe.
Can't wait to start the third game.

p.s. I don't know if GoblinBoy is visiting this place, but hats off for all his efforts in creating these awesome little games and sharing them with us.
stoper
great white shark

Postby Morgwen » Fri, 13Jan11 00:04

stoper wrote:p.s. I don't know if GoblinBoy is visiting this place, but hats off for all his efforts in creating these awesome little games and sharing them with us.

AFAIK he is not visting here. The place where he post is here:

http://groups.yahoo.com/group/aifarchive/
Morgwen
lagoon predator

Postby herkalurk » Tue, 21Jun01 07:39

I know this is a super bump, but the aif blogspot that used to have a walkthrough for this and many other games is gone. Does anyone have the words to put into the names to get the extra minigame? Apparently I either can't make a save of that point, or didn't make a save in the 20 saves I have with this game.
herkalurk
sirens hunter

Previous

Return to Free sexy games