Gift of Phallius 3 (by GoblinBoy)

Complete and totally free games (the author can request a non-obligatory financial contribution in thanks or to help him to create new game)

Re: Gift of Phallius 3 (by GoblinBoy)

Postby ExLibris » Fri, 11Dec23 13:00

Caine wrote:Could anyone tell me how to convince Helene to give me the maps or leave the place? I talked about the plan to her and she isn't willing to help and everyone else neither.

Also what should I do about Farek's quest to prove himself as a worthy warrior to Vialla? When I told him about what she thinks about him he went off and I can't find him anywhere...

Thanks in advance. [img]images/icones/icon10.gif[/img]

Have you looked behind the wardrobe in your room? Have you told Helene about what you find there?
ExLibris
legend of the South Seas

sex: Female

Postby Nosferatu » Fri, 11Dec23 13:05

zebrotavr wrote:fail to download from filefactoty... site just don't download file after all the procedures - it hang's up a little and then load a premium page. Could anyone load it to another site (best option aifcommunity.org)

nonsense - did it first time no worries.
Nosferatu
sirens hunter

Postby nis9000 » Fri, 11Dec23 13:11

Stuck in the temple. Someone knows what's next
nis9000
Pilot fish

sex: Masculine

Postby JeffGarcia » Fri, 11Dec23 13:17

Okay, I see people need help, and I managed to finish the game twice now, still haven't found all the achievements though.

To get through the first part, which a lot of people have trouble you need to:

Check everything in your room carefully.
Talk to Farek about vialla.
Obviously ask Vialla about Farek after that.
Farek will go away when you talk to him again, don't worry that's normal.
From north corridor, go up, tell Helene about what you discovered in your room. She will go away.
Take map, go outside, to the stables, and ask Sammo about horse.
He will tell you to find him someone to fuck, it pretty logical after that, but just in case, talk to Soria about Sammo.
She will give you something you have to use.
After that you just need to mount the horse.

I haven't figured out what to do with the barmaid though, as for Gina:
You just can't tell her who you are, and then ask her about bodyparts, when you see fit, proposition her.

The biggest problem for me was, the camp, when you play as Markus and you saved the women. I managed to find solutions for Jessica, Milly, Laurel, and Lauren. Still I have no idea how to get Kimi and Vialla.

You can't have all four I think, either Jessica and Milly, or Laurel and Lauren. Inviting only Milly, or only Jessica still brings both of them to the tent.

To get Laurel and Lauren, talk to Lauren first, ask her about everything, she should give you a hint when you ask the correct question. Ask her about sex, you will be prompted if you want her to go to your tent later. Say yes.

Go talk to Laurel, tell her about sister, then ask her about sex, possibly two times, ask her about blowjob, and finally same as Lauren, ask her about sex and she will go to your tent later.

You can't have only one of them, you must invite both to the tent, or else neither will come.

Getting Jessica is the easiest, ask her about everything, she should give you hints soon.
Then ask her about sex, after that once again, you can invite her to the tent.

You need to talk to Milly about everything sexual, couple of times, try kissing her, all that stuff. I don't really know what triggers her, you just need to ask her a lot of times. But I think it's ask her about sex. Get her to go to your tent later.

As far as I know, you can only have sex with Laurel and Lauren together, or Jessica and Milly, if you choose three women, only two enter, and send the third one away. Laurel and Lauren will leave if you invite Jessica and Milly.

Correction: Inviting only Jessica, or only Milly, still brings both of them to the tent, so you only need to invite one of them.

I have no idea how to get Kimi, and no idea if it's possible to get Vialla by Markus.

As for the temple, when you get to Phallius, ask him for help.
JeffGarcia
great white shark

Postby nis9000 » Fri, 11Dec23 13:31

Cant find phallius in temple
nis9000
Pilot fish

Postby JeffGarcia » Fri, 11Dec23 13:34

nis9000 wrote:Cant find phallius in temple

He is in the corridors, you need to go from the central corridor, east, then north, north, west and finally south. I think that's correct, but you can also go from the other side probably.
JeffGarcia
great white shark

Postby nis9000 » Fri, 11Dec23 13:37

JeffGarcia wrote:
nis9000 wrote:Cant find phallius in temple

He is in the corridors, you need to go from the central corridor, east, then north, north, west and finally south. I think that's correct, but you can also go from the other side probably.

thanks
nis9000
Pilot fish

Postby Caine » Fri, 11Dec23 14:51

ExLibris wrote:
Caine wrote:Could anyone tell me how to convince Helene to give me the maps or leave the place? I talked about the plan to her and she isn't willing to help and everyone else neither.

Also what should I do about Farek's quest to prove himself as a worthy warrior to Vialla? When I told him about what she thinks about him he went off and I can't find him anywhere...

Have you looked behind the wardrobe in your room? Have you told Helene about what you find there?

Thanks [img]images/icones/icon10.gif[/img]

Any advice how to convince Vialla that you are a true warrior and/or have sex with her as King?
Caine
sirens hunter

Postby JeffGarcia » Fri, 11Dec23 15:12

Caine wrote:
ExLibris wrote:

Thanks [img]images/icones/icon10.gif[/img]

Any advice how to convince Vialla that you are a true warrior and/or have sex with her as King?

You actually need to convice her you are a great lover, when you ask her about yourself, it says you have the warrior thing covered I think.
I really have no idea though how to convince her, or Kimi to have sex.
If anyone know how to get Kimi I need a hint. Maybe it's not possible though. I really don't know.
JeffGarcia
great white shark

Postby thunderaidy » Fri, 11Dec23 15:18

I love GB games, but I´m stucked at this one
I believe you have to measure horse´s cock, but how do you do that?
thunderaidy
Pilot fish

Postby lucailvinz » Fri, 11Dec23 16:40

how can i open gam file?
lucailvinz
Pilot fish

Postby thk » Fri, 11Dec23 16:44

It's actually pretty straight forward. You just have to...

use clay on horse's cock
thk
lagoon predator

Postby Werehunter » Fri, 11Dec23 16:47

How old are the characters in this game? As good as GoblinBoy's games are, he has characters in some of his game that are a tad young for my tastes and would rather know before I download it if it's the same here or not.
Werehunter
great white shark

Postby lucailvinz » Fri, 11Dec23 16:50

someone can help me open this game pls?
lucailvinz
Pilot fish

Postby thk » Fri, 11Dec23 16:53

lucailvinz wrote:someone can help me open this game pls?

New to AIF I take it? ^^ That's okay. Go google "TADS" and "IF" and download the engine. It'll start off a bit of a bumpy struggle but read goblinboy's manual in the ZIP and after some practice you'll be banging imaginary chicks in no time ;)
thk
lagoon predator

PreviousNext

Return to Free sexy games