Gift of Phallius 3 (by GoblinBoy)

Complete and totally free games (the author can request a non-obligatory financial contribution in thanks or to help him to create new game)

Re: Gift of Phallius 3 (by GoblinBoy)

Postby Erkengrand » Wed, 12Jan04 18:17

How do you fuck the nymph, as seen in the showthemall bonus?
Erkengrand
Pilot fish

sex: Masculine

Postby aaronburr » Wed, 12Jan04 18:30

ExLibris wrote:
thk wrote:
ExLibris wrote:
Bigmanbishop wrote:
Does anyone know if there is a way to have sex with Morchek when you send him the maids? Also, does the potion even do anything? I gave it to him but nothing happened.

There isn't a way to have sex with Morchek at that point. Did Morchek actually drink the potion? You have to give it to him after you've asked for his help. It boosts his spirits slightly, as seen in his description. However, you have to do more than that if you want him to survive.

I think what the potion does is actually multiply his survival chances depending on how many girls he bangs.
Make sure you use virgin girl juice in the potion since the liquid needs to be 'virtuos'.

Morchek has (I think) five 'mood levels'. Each of the following actions boosts his mood by one level: having him drink the potion, renewing his sword (as described in one of the books), sending one of the maids to him (except for Kania, who boosts him by two levels for some reason). The better Morchek's mood, the more Valkin he will kill

Maybe this is why Kania effects Morchek so:
(As Queen Alicia in Morchek's quarters before sending him any maids)

<ask about tits>
(Morchek)
"What about them?" Morchek sighs. "Once, tits were my greatest passion. Jeni was amazing in many ways, but her tits.... aah. I loved having sex with Jeni, but I loved fucking her tits most of all. Yes, there's nothing quite like fucking a good pair of tits."

Still working my way through all options of the game. Thanks to those who gave the tip about Dania 1st then Alicia...
aaronburr
sirens hunter

Postby Fraekke » Wed, 12Jan04 18:48

oooops sorry, I hadn't read the comments below .... :(

If you're ONLY going for the "fuck toy" achievement, and assuming you have a savegame where the princess (PC) has just arrived at Phallius, it's actually fairly quick.
Alicia:
"ask about help" (farek and morchek)
go to each girl and "ask about farek" , 'y'
Enjoy the show at Fareks room
go to morchek and "ask about help"
Go to stable and "ride"

Dania:
you dont have to do ANYTHING with dania, you can just go 's'(outh) 4 times and leave straight away.

Remember if you pick up morchek's sword after he dies, you (she) will get a lucky punch in on the next valkin you meet, so don't ;)

Hope its useful :)
Fraekke
great white shark

Postby ExLibris » Thu, 12Jan05 03:50

@Fraekke
Thanks for that. Not sure when I'll get around to updating the walkthrough though. I've gotten burned out on GoP3 much more quickly than I did for SD3 or Meteor.

@Erkengrad
That question was answered by Wutaro, three posts above yours.
ExLibris
legend of the South Seas

sex: Female

Postby rabbie » Thu, 12Jan05 06:58

Me too, its just a lot more linear than SD3 and Meteor. Just as good i think...but not as replayable. In his other games things you did throughout the game would change your endings and there was some well hidden stuff too. Like...the dog and the teacher, what the hell :D.
rabbie
lagoon predator

Postby Erkengrand » Thu, 12Jan05 10:20

ExLibris : nope, in his post Wutaro replied about the fairy.

However, my error in my question is that I wrote nymph where I should have written nymphs (others than Asha)
Erkengrand
Pilot fish

Postby ExLibris » Thu, 12Jan05 13:50

Erkengrand wrote:ExLibris : nope, in his post Wutaro replied about the fairy.

However, my error in my question is that I wrote nymph where I should have written nymphs (others than Asha)

Doh! Sorry about that.

From memory that happens if you don't deflower Myria
ExLibris
legend of the South Seas

sex: Female

Postby TheBrain » Thu, 12Jan05 21:05

Oof, I've only been playing this over the past couple of days and just "finished" it (damn christmas holidays :P). It's clear that GoblinBoy has created yet another masterpiece after SD3 and Meteor. As much as I think about it, I realistically can't come up with any fault in this game. The only thing I can come up with (and this isn't a problem for me personally) is that some people might not like the themes of virginity and young girls that GoblinBoy has shown an obvious tendency towards.
As much as I respect the other game creators in this genre, I think that in terms of overall quality GoblinBoy's games are leaps ahead of the rest. For one you could just look at the time it takes to complete the game. I think it took me somewhere towards 8 hours (while using some minor hints), which as ExLibris also pointed out was less than SD3 and Meteor, but compared to games from other creators this is still several factors longer (Dating Ariane is the only game I can think of where I came close to this). I know I'll be looking forward to his next game, from the teaser it appears another high school themed game, perhaps a SD3 spinoff? :)

Here's another thing I haven't seen anyone mention, there's an "alternative ending" right at the start:
Fuck phallius before asking for help
TheBrain
star of the reef

Postby Marco6661 » Fri, 12Jan06 09:30

Je suis actuellement en plein milieu du jeu et le moins que l'on puisse dire c'est que GoblinBoy a encore effectué un travail remarquable, bravo. [img]images/icones/icon7.gif[/img]
Merci également aux lagooners pour les indications permettant d'avancer dans le jeu quand on est un peu perdu, principalement à Exlibris pour son guide même si il est (très) partiellement incomplet. [img]images/icones/icon7.gif[/img]
J'ai tout de même toujours un problème avec les jeux traitant de relations avec des mineurs, d'inceste et de zoophilie entre autres choses, pardon pour cette mauvaise appréciation... [img]images/icones/icon6.gif[/img]

@ the Brain:
Cette action n'a pas été cité peut-être parce qu'elle est une mauvaise fin par rapport au scénario (conditions?) originales? :k_crying:

Traduction G**gle:

I am currently in the middle of the game and the least we can say is that GoblinBoy still has done a remarkable job, congratulations. [img] images/icones/icon7.gif [/ img]
Thank you to lagooners for indications to advance in the game when you're a little lost, mainly for its Exlibris guide even if it is (very) partially incomplete. [img] images/icones/icon7.gif [/ img]
I still always a problem with games dealing with relations with minors, incest and bestiality among other things, sorry for that poor assessment ... [img] images/icones/icon6.gif [/ img]

@ The Brain:
This action was not cited, perhaps because it is a bad end in relation to the scenario (conditions?) Original? : k_crying:

Marco.
Marco6661
star of the reef

Postby TheBrain » Fri, 12Jan06 16:00

You can view it as a bad end, yes, but it's interesting to note it's actually possible for those who haven't even considered trying it :).
TheBrain
star of the reef

Postby Godsh » Sun, 12Jan08 00:25

Fantastic game by Goblinboy again. I'm currently playing the final scene with everyone in the place, but

I can't figure out how to give the gifts from a female to a male. I mean, I know i can fuck a girl with any men and then give them gifts but how farek is supposed to get the gifts??
I've checked the walkthrough by Ex-Libris (amazing work, thanks for the help) but I still don't get it.
All I can do is fuck a random girl and give her the gift but then.. nothing, I don't manage to do anything else.
Godsh
lagoon predator

Postby Wutaro » Sun, 12Jan08 00:32

Godsh wrote:Fantastic game by Goblinboy again. I'm currently playing the final scene with everyone in the place, but

I can't figure out how to give the gifts from a female to a male. I mean, I know i can fuck a girl with any men and then give them gifts but how farek is supposed to get the gifts??
I've checked the walkthrough by Ex-Libris (amazing work, thanks for the help) but I still don't get it.
All I can do is fuck a random girl and give her the gift but then.. nothing, I don't manage to do anything else.

whoever initiates the fucking is the one that gives the gift, so just have whoever the women is with all the gift at the end "(her name), Fuck Farek"
Wutaro
great white shark

Postby Godsh » Sun, 12Jan08 00:40

Oh yes that's better now thanks wutaro!
Godsh
lagoon predator

Postby Ifrit » Sun, 12Jan08 02:03

TheBrain wrote:Here's another thing I haven't seen anyone mention, there's an "alternative ending" right at the start:
Fuck phallius before asking for help

That was actually the first ending i got, apparently it seemed logical to me that the best way to secure his aid was to give him some lovin
Ifrit
sirens hunter

Postby xravensfan » Tue, 12Jan10 07:35

Is there anything to do while you watch the maid sex scenes? Just seems to be wait...
xravensfan
lagoon predator

PreviousNext

Return to Free sexy games