Gift of Phallius 3 (by GoblinBoy)

Complete and totally free games (the author can request a non-obligatory financial contribution in thanks or to help him to create new game)

Re: Gift of Phallius 3 (by GoblinBoy)

Postby Bigmanbishop » Fri, 11Dec23 21:07

yoggy wrote:
for the barmaid, you need to perform every sex act possible with myria, then you just have to proposition her

If you guys can't figure out the barmaid, with myria: lick pussy, rub pussy, fuck pussy then proposition barmaid!
Bigmanbishop
great white shark

sex: Masculine

Postby JeffGarcia » Fri, 11Dec23 21:42

yoggy wrote:
for the barmaid, you need to perform every sex act possible with myria, then you just have to proposition her

When I flirt with her I can't preform them all, she says no funny bussiness. Do I need to do something else rather than flirting?

EDIT:Thanks Bigmanbishop, You where quicker than me to post.
JeffGarcia
great white shark

Postby Vicentrilla » Sat, 11Dec24 00:04

JeffGarcia wrote:Okay, I see people need help, and I managed to finish the game twice now, still haven't found all the achievements though.

To get through the first part, which a lot of people have trouble you need to:

Check everything in your room carefully.
Talk to Farek about vialla.
Obviously ask Vialla about Farek after that.
Farek will go away when you talk to him again, don't worry that's normal.
From north corridor, go up, tell Helene about what you discovered in your room. She will go away.
Take map, go outside, to the stables, and ask Sammo about horse.
He will tell you to find him someone to fuck, it pretty logical after that, but just in case, talk to Soria about Sammo.
She will give you something you have to use.
After that you just need to mount the horse.

Hi,I have a problem with this game, I think I did what's written in that spoiler, but Helene's not anywhere,and I can't convince Soria to fuck Sammo.

(I'm playing the gift3v1.gam version using HTML TADS.)

In the princess room what else can be examined? I've examined the wardrobe,I've read the book inside it,I've examined her clothes,her slippers,I've pushed the wardrobe and looked through the crack,I even made her masturbate ,but either way, I cant find Helene in the castle

Do i need to trigger an event in order to make Helene appear somewhere in the hallway,courtyard,training ground or something?

Thanks to everyone who tries to help me discover how to go on with the story.

I'm sure there must be a reasonable explanation,and maybe I forgot to examine something.}

PD: I'm a new member,so I'd like to say hi to everyone who reads this,and to wish you a merry christmas and a happy new year.
Vicentrilla
Pilot fish

Postby thk » Sat, 11Dec24 00:08

I've figured out two of the name codes for the captain and the princess. But like the one before me, I also can't figure out what the codes do. The captain's code activates, that's for sure, but I have no clue what the overall effect of that code is. And I don't think the princess's code works at all.
thk
lagoon predator

Postby Bigmanbishop » Sat, 11Dec24 00:41

Vicentrilla wrote:
JeffGarcia wrote:Okay, I see people need help, and I managed to finish the game twice now, still haven't found all the achievements though.

To get through the first part, which a lot of people have trouble you need to:

Check everything in your room carefully.
Talk to Farek about vialla.
Obviously ask Vialla about Farek after that.
Farek will go away when you talk to him again, don't worry that's normal.
From north corridor, go up, tell Helene about what you discovered in your room. She will go away.
Take map, go outside, to the stables, and ask Sammo about horse.
He will tell you to find him someone to fuck, it pretty logical after that, but just in case, talk to Soria about Sammo.
She will give you something you have to use.
After that you just need to mount the horse.

Hi,I have a problem with this game, I think I did what's written in that spoiler, but Helene's not anywhere,and I can't convince Soria to fuck Sammo.

(I'm playing the gift3v1.gam version using HTML TADS.)

In the princess room what else can be examined? I've examined the wardrobe,I've read the book inside it,I've examined her clothes,her slippers,I've pushed the wardrobe and looked through the crack,I even made her masturbate ,but either way, I cant find Helene in the castle

Do i need to trigger an event in order to make Helene appear somewhere in the hallway,courtyard,training ground or something?

Thanks to everyone who tries to help me discover how to go on with the story.

I'm sure there must be a reasonable explanation,and maybe I forgot to examine something.}

PD: I'm a new member,so I'd like to say hi to everyone who reads this,and to wish you a merry christmas and a happy new year.

Ok, I will just make a walkthrough for the first part so no one will have to ask about it again!

open wardrobe
open book
read it
push wardrobe
look through crack
east
up
ask helene about plan
ask helene about crack
take maps
down
east
ask farek about vialla
(Just for fun) Show tits to farek
look under bed
open diary
read it
west
north
east
east
ask vialla about farek
west
west
south
east
ask farek about vialla
west
north
north
east
ask sammo about horse
west
south
east
open book
read it
ask soria about sammo
west
north
east
use clay on horse's cock
west
south
east
show clay to soria
west
north
east
ride horse
north
east
north
north
west
south
ask phallius about help
suck cock
Bigmanbishop
great white shark

Postby mumbalia3 » Sat, 11Dec24 01:10

How do I advance past Mildew fucking the nymphs? I have tried everything I can think of
mumbalia3
Pilot fish

Postby Bigmanbishop » Sat, 11Dec24 01:16

mumbalia3 wrote:How do I advance past Mildew fucking the nymphs? I have tried everything I can think of

Ask mildew about myria (girlfriend). He will then tell you to go back to the dragon.
Bigmanbishop
great white shark

Postby mumbalia3 » Sat, 11Dec24 01:37

Thanks. And does anyone know how to advance the queen's storyline after having all the maids fuck Farek? I can't get them to go to Morchek. It keeps saying they are too tired.
mumbalia3
Pilot fish

Postby ExLibris » Sat, 11Dec24 01:38

thk wrote:I've figured out two of the name codes for the captain and the princess. But like the one before me, I also can't figure out what the codes do. The captain's code activates, that's for sure, but I have no clue what the overall effect of that code is. And I don't think the princess's code works at all.

You need all of the codes (the princess's code is in two parts). If you enter all three names, then you get a bonus scene. If you complete that scene successfully, it gives you a code that allows you to view all of the game's pictures. There's also another code that allows you to see a teaser image from what is presumably Goblinboy's next game.
ExLibris
legend of the South Seas

sex: Female

Postby ExLibris » Sat, 11Dec24 01:38

mumbalia3 wrote:Thanks. And does anyone know how to advance the queen's storyline after having all the maids fuck Farek? I can't get them to go to Morchek. It keeps saying they are too tired.

You have to choose whether or not to split the maids between Morchek and Farek. There are also a couple of ways to lift Morchek's spirits that don't involve the maids.
ExLibris
legend of the South Seas

Postby mumbalia3 » Sat, 11Dec24 01:43

nevermind. found Ione
mumbalia3
Pilot fish

Postby Bigmanbishop » Sat, 11Dec24 01:47

Does anyone know if there is a way to have sex with Morchek when you send him the maids? Also, does the potion even do anything? I gave it to him but nothing happened.
Bigmanbishop
great white shark

Postby ExLibris » Sat, 11Dec24 01:51

Bigmanbishop wrote:
Does anyone know if there is a way to have sex with Morchek when you send him the maids? Also, does the potion even do anything? I gave it to him but nothing happened.

There isn't a way to have sex with Morchek at that point. Did Morchek actually drink the potion? You have to give it to him after you've asked for his help. It boosts his spirits slightly, as seen in his description. However, you have to do more than that if you want him to survive.
ExLibris
legend of the South Seas

Postby thk » Sat, 11Dec24 02:05

ExLibris wrote:
Bigmanbishop wrote:

There isn't a way to have sex with Morchek at that point. Did Morchek actually drink the potion? You have to give it to him after you've asked for his help. It boosts his spirits slightly, as seen in his description. However, you have to do more than that if you want him to survive.

I think what the potion does is actually multiply his survival chances depending on how many girls he bangs.
Make sure you use virgin girl juice in the potion since the liquid needs to be 'virtuos'.
thk
lagoon predator

Postby ExLibris » Sat, 11Dec24 02:17

thk wrote:
ExLibris wrote:
Bigmanbishop wrote:

I think what the potion does is actually multiply his survival chances depending on how many girls he bangs.
Make sure you use virgin girl juice in the potion since the liquid needs to be 'virtuos'.

Morchek has (I think) five 'mood levels'. Each of the following actions boosts his mood by one level: having him drink the potion, renewing his sword (as described in one of the books), sending one of the maids to him (except for Kania, who boosts him by two levels for some reason). The better Morchek's mood, the more Valkin he will kill
ExLibris
legend of the South Seas

PreviousNext

Return to Free sexy games