Life With Keeley

Complete and totally free games (the author can request a non-obligatory financial contribution in thanks or to help him to create new game)

Re: Life With Keeley

Postby LRM » Sun, 12Feb19 08:09

klovos;
Here is something unauthorized I've been doing with Phreaky and Tlaero games.
Here's a thought... Get permission before you fuck with someone else's creation.
Lou
Got Wood?
LRM

sex: Masculine

Postby klovos » Mon, 12Feb27 01:42

Lou, here's a tought: Get informed before you post some random quote i never said.

I already asked tlaero and preaky and i even gave access to my ftp account. tlaero was ok with that and phreaky never answered (he's not posting often).
I didn't want to cause any trouble, and i didn't fuck their creation: nothing as changed in the games.

The truth is, i didn't do this for credits, i just tought it would have been cool to save anywhere in every games.
I've been enjoying those features and i wanted to share.

Maybe i posted too soon. I'll let tlaero and phreaky be the judges of that.
klovos
Pilot fish

Postby Greebo » Mon, 12Feb27 10:25

LRM wrote:
klovos;
Here is something unauthorized I've been doing with Phreaky and Tlaero games.
Here's a thought... Get permission before you fuck with someone else's creation.
Lou

klovos wrote:Lou, here's a tought: Get informed before you post some random quote i never said.

Strange, I was sure that I saw the same thing LRM quoted, in fact I remember almost commenting myself at the time, but I must have been mistaken unless it was deleted at the same time the link was removed.
Greebo
Great Master of corals

Postby LRM » Mon, 12Feb27 11:03

@ Greebo;
Strange, I was sure that I saw the same thing LRM quoted, in fact I remember almost commenting myself at the time, but I must have been mistaken unless it was deleted at the same time the link was removed.

I think his post was edited 26 Feb.
The original was roughly "I did this, if tlaero and Phreaky ask I'll remove the link".
I paraphrased his post to emphasize a point.

Many authors post here with shark as caretaker of their intellectual property. How many would be willing if anyone can come here and make changes as they see fit?
Given similar circumstances I'll do it again.
Lou
Got Wood?
LRM

Postby klovos » Tue, 12Feb28 05:17

Ok, i repeat, tlaero said she was ok with that and thanked me because i asked her before.

The exact quote from the previous post was: "tlaero or phreaky, if you want me to shut it down, just tell me."

I said that to reassure them they had control over this. I didn't talk to phreaky yet, but tlaero will surely be saying something about that soon...

I understand completely why you gave me a warning and all. You did your job LRM. I'll let tlaero and phreaky handle this as they wish. I gave tlaero the link in PM a while ago and i'll foward to phreaky.

Good night all!
klovos
Pilot fish

Postby gam0rrr » Wed, 12Feb29 19:54

Really great game guys! I enjoyed all 3 of them, are you working on anymore together?
gam0rrr
great white shark

Postby william » Thu, 12Mar01 00:39

Agreed!

Loved all your games, especially the last one.

Please keep them coming! :)
william
sirens hunter

Postby P-Slayer » Wed, 12Mar14 06:20

Game is awesome! Keeley makes for an amazing wife. I kinda wished that Keeley just invited that receptionist over the house (or the office) for a sweet threesome; you know she really wants James inside her bad. But, thats married life.

Keep up the good work! Wonder what's next? More Keeley? More Christine? Maybe a spinoff with those side characters?

Well, whatever it is, I know it'll be great.
P-Slayer
lagoon predator

Postby macman135 » Wed, 12Mar14 07:03

I think the point of the daydream game and the dreams in this game was that Keeley wasn't really the type of girl for threesomes. So anything with those other characters would've had to have been imaginary.
macman135
sirens hunter

Postby P-Slayer » Wed, 12Mar14 20:35

macman135 wrote:I think the point of the daydream game and the dreams in this game was that Keeley wasn't really the type of girl for threesomes. So anything with those other characters would've had to have been imaginary.

Yeah, I got that. One can dream though!
P-Slayer
lagoon predator

Postby ttboy_ » Fri, 12Mar16 01:49

P-Slayer wrote:Game is awesome! Keeley makes for an amazing wife. I kinda wished that Keeley just invited that receptionist over the house (or the office) for a sweet threesome; you know she really wants James inside her bad. But, thats married life.

Keep up the good work! Wonder what's next? More Keeley? More Christine? Maybe a spinoff with those side characters?

Well, whatever it is, I know it'll be great.

I second that [img]images/icones/icon13.gif[/img] pretty cool games, i don't rest until i finish and get all the endings of those games [img]images/icones/icon13.gif[/img]
ttboy_
sirens hunter

Postby Frank » Mon, 12Mar19 09:58

My ability to suspend disbelief is limited. I've found myself unable to immerse in the game trying to pretend to be a female.

Worst of all, the game broke my save point in getting to know christine.
Frank
great white shark

Postby Vastroerror » Sun, 12May27 03:18

One of my favorite games! Love the story. Love the graphics...seriously awesome game. Look forward to more, great work!
If you believe you have reached this Vastro in error, please hang up and try your call again.
Vastroerror
sirens hunter

Postby stoper » Mon, 12May28 16:17

I liked "getting to know christine" more. Especially the ending, where
you (that guy basically, don't remember his name) get to share Christine with the other couple.

It was dirtier, more on my perv alley :)

when Keeley is in that sex shop, for example, I thought there will be some cool scene with that pervert guy, him peeping while she's trying the outfit, or even some "interaction" ;)

I guess Keeley is just too straightforward for my taste :)
stoper
great white shark

Postby P-Slayer » Mon, 12May28 17:48

stoper wrote:I liked "getting to know christine" more. Especially the ending, where
you (that guy basically, don't remember his name) get to share Christine with the other couple.

It was dirtier, more on my perv alley :)

when Keeley is in that sex shop, for example, I thought there will be some cool scene with that pervert guy, him peeping while she's trying the outfit, or even some "interaction" ;)

I guess Keeley is just too straightforward for my taste :)

The guy's name is Adrian; he's the same guy Christine is with in Life With Keeley.

And yeah, I wish Keeley was a little more adventurous (well, more then she is now anyway -- I'd like to see her get into something like Christine did at the end of Getting to Know Christine); but it's still a great game and she is still a great character. And hot too!

But there is Daydreaming With Keeley...
P-Slayer
lagoon predator

PreviousNext

Return to Free sexy games