Lesson of Passion GOLD

These games are not complete and/or can be totally or partially reserved for paying members. Open a thread in this section is reserved for active members, read the rules before submit a game.

Re: Lesson of Passion GOLD

Postby Dasati » Sat, 12Apr28 16:44

how do you get to level 7 in living with britney? I've maxed relationship and romance, taken her to the restraunt and had it end perfectly 3 times but still no luck.
Dasati
lagoon predator

sex: Masculine

Postby reckless » Mon, 12Apr30 06:18

Dasati wrote:how do you get to level 7 in living with britney? I've maxed relationship and romance, taken her to the restraunt and had it end perfectly 3 times but still no luck.

At the restaurant, you need to have Britney drink a glass of wine before dinner, eat the lobster, and then have another glass. She will then go to the bathroom. Follow her and tell her the restaurant is not too busy. She'll give a blow job and then Diana will come in and be interested. Diana will give you her number. Go home and Britney will have sex with you.

How do you get the Baby Boom achievement? I've gotten all of the endings, including
ending 6 where she gets pregnant
, but not the achievement. I assume I'm missing something before
giving Britney the ring
, but don't know what it is.
reckless
Pilot fish

sex: Female

Postby Graen » Mon, 12Apr30 09:22

You should have gotten the Baby Boom achievement if you got the relevant ending.
Image LoPteam.blogspot.com
Image graenwerks.blogspot.com
Graen
legend of the South Seas

Postby stoper » Mon, 12Apr30 13:35

I'm having similar problem, I'm getting some achievements, but then after I load some other game, or close the window and then enter again later, the achievements are gone (not all, just these from the last play-session). Like not saving the profile, or something like that.
Anyway, does the achievements give you something? Some bonus art or whatnot?

p.s. Props for the cool games. It would've been nice if there was a forum or just a comment section, where one can discuss the games, learn about future projects, share ideas...
stoper
great white shark

Postby Decstarr » Sat, 12May05 12:42

In lwb I got her pregnant 3 times already, the achievement popped up in the game, yet is not listed in my achievement list :( Edit: After the 4th attempt it finally lists it under the achievements.

In Tori500, I cant unlock the 'save the world'. I've tried dozens of times, can anyone give me a hint?

I used the new paypal method, and I think it is worth it, it was a lot of fun playing these games!!! 100% recommendable!
Decstarr
sirens hunter

Postby FoxMulder24 » Sat, 12May05 14:06

Where is this new paypal method? I can only choose credit card and online check.

Edit: Nevermind, found it. But it is very well hidden.
FoxMulder24
Pilot fish

Postby TomBom » Sat, 12May05 16:31

I am loving your game, and I have a few questions.

Why is it that achievements don't stay lit up after I have achieved them?

I am still in the dark about Chicken Maestro and Bottled Love achievements. I have run my cooking score up to over 175 and it still wants to climb. I have gotten Brittany drunk numerous times and nothing seems to happen.
TomBom
Pilot fish

Postby stoper » Sun, 12May06 10:26

Decstarr wrote:In Tori500, I cant unlock the 'save the world'. I've tried dozens of times, can anyone give me a hint?

If I'm not wrong: agree to help the undercover cop, call her while you're in the illegal slavery auction, and then agree to enter witness protection. I think that mob hitman must be alive, so you could testify against him (the one that offers you the special jobs after the first day, don't remember his name).

@TomBom, about the Chicken Maestro:
You need to cook chicken diner, or something like that. But prepare it from the fridge, not for the girl.
stoper
great white shark

Postby Decstarr » Sun, 12May06 19:36

stoper wrote:
Decstarr wrote:In Tori500, I cant unlock the 'save the world'. I've tried dozens of times, can anyone give me a hint?

If I'm not wrong: agree to help the undercover cop, call her while you're in the illegal slavery auction, and then agree to enter witness protection. I think that mob hitman must be alive, so you could testify against him (the one that offers you the special jobs after the first day, don't remember his name).

Thanks a lot, it worked!
Decstarr
sirens hunter

Postby JJA » Mon, 12May07 09:32

How can I get ending 9 in Thorne??? Tried plenty of times...
Somebody please help me...The game is awesome and Sky very hot, by the way...
JJA
Pilot fish

Postby TomBom » Mon, 12May07 23:41

Thanks for info on Chicken Maestro.

Would love some tips on Bottled Love.
TomBom
Pilot fish

Postby rainman20 » Tue, 12May08 03:10

when can we expect the next game on this or playforceone?
rainman20
great white shark

Postby flyserpat » Thu, 12May10 04:17

Hi There!

Love Britney!!!

I can't for the life of me get her pregnant and the black hole invitation achievements, any help?

Thanks!
flyserpat
sirens hunter

Postby Decstarr » Thu, 12May10 08:10

flyserpat wrote:Hi There!

Love Britney!!!

I can't for the life of me get her pregnant and the black hole invitation achievements, any help?

Thanks!

Well, think about 'real life', what is necessary - and not only once - to get a woman pregnant? As for the black hole invitation, it might hurt her, so you would want to take some preparations, maybe with a nice present? Note that both only are available after you reached a certain level. I think after doing the restaurant sequence it should work, if not, after Diana came to your place it will work for sure.
Decstarr
sirens hunter

Postby flyserpat » Mon, 12May14 02:10

Decstarr wrote:
flyserpat wrote:Hi There!

Love Britney!!!

Thanks!

Well, think about 'real life', what is necessary - and not only once - to get a woman pregnant? As for the black hole invitation, it might hurt her, so you would want to take some preparations, maybe with a nice present? Note that both only are available after you reached a certain level. I think after doing the restaurant sequence it should work, if not, after Diana came to your place it will work for sure.

Thanks it worked!
flyserpat
sirens hunter

PreviousNext

Return to Other sexy games