Lesson of Passion GOLD

These games are not complete and/or can be totally or partially reserved for paying members. Open a thread in this section is reserved for active members, read the rules before submit a game.

Re: Lesson of Passion GOLD

Postby Yamato » Mon, 12Mar12 05:02

What a game....so interesting (It's a loosely based remake of a cartoony one I played a long time ago) but what an improvement!!!! (and hawt!)
Unfortunately I'm sooooooo frustrated and keep getting ending 6 ?
You're a nice guy and all but I won't marry you. You haven't shown me what I really need.......I've read the other spoilers and seems last time I played in the park Britney doesn't mention her fantasy???? And as I've played it quite a lot now..... I usually end with enough money and time for the last few days <relationship level 6> Relationship (300) Passion (300) but no matter what I do seems that the relationship is stuck there??? If the clues or hints (on this forum) to what's preventing me from breaking through are too blatant,then I'd appreciate some hints via a pm then. Oh by the way I did get the maid ending LOL

Excellent game and worth it absolutely...but NOT easy. LOL [img]images/icones/icon13.gif[/img] [img]images/icones/icon7.gif[/img]
Yamato
star of the reef

Postby Graen » Mon, 12Mar12 06:12

When in doubt, ask Britney what you can do for her. (Topmost menu option when clicking on Brit.)
She won't marry you until all her current needs and desires are fulfilled. You'll also have a pretty good idea of what that level is by looking at the relationship and passion meters.
Image LoPteam.blogspot.com
Image graenwerks.blogspot.com
Graen
legend of the South Seas

Postby icehaku » Mon, 12Mar12 13:50

How about the pic on the intro page where Britney is having sex with a male other than Josh?

I've only gotten 3 endings so far and can't wait to get all of them!
icehaku
great white shark

sex: Masculine

Postby zaatu » Mon, 12Mar12 18:44

Okay so apparently I can't understand how this works and keep having issues with this.. The first few playthroughs, I got her to pay the phone bill but now no matter what I do(lots and lots of cleaning) she doesn't pay it so I can't do anything further. Could someone enlighten me please? -.-
zaatu
Pilot fish

Postby Graen » Mon, 12Mar12 23:06

There is a certain order Britney wants you to do things in. You can always ask her what she currently wants you to do by talking to her.

1. Cook a good meal for her.
  2. Clean the Apartment (All 4 Rooms)
  3. Fix the Balcony Door
  4. etc. etc. etc...
Graen
legend of the South Seas

Postby loopy poopy » Tue, 12Mar13 06:54

Hey umm can i get some help or a hint on how to have sex with brit or give her the engagement ring? Because i've done all the stuff that i could with the cooking, fixing, cleaning, ect. I've gotten the relationship status to 150 along with passionate status as well as get to level 4, but i try to give her the ring or some linerie and it says that i don't have enough passion, so can someone give some help with me getting more passionate status along with the relationship status or level?
loopy poopy
Pilot fish

Postby Graen » Tue, 12Mar13 07:06

To get past Level 4:
Boost your Fitness level to at least 70.
Graen
legend of the South Seas

Postby loopy poopy » Tue, 12Mar13 07:54

Graen wrote:To get past Level 4:
You need 100+ Relationship & Passion. Buy the Red Lingerie and give it to Britney, then in the Living Room Ask for an Erotic Show.

I did what you said but for some reason it won't let me buy it and i still can't get past level 4 :??:
loopy poopy
Pilot fish

Postby Graen » Tue, 12Mar13 08:07

Try checking to see if you can give the lingerie to Britney.

EDIT: Make sure you're at the Level where you'll need to buy them, as well as having enough Relationship and Passion.
Graen
legend of the South Seas

Postby loopy poopy » Tue, 12Mar13 08:15

Graen wrote:The only reason you shouldn't be able to buy something (that appears in the menu) from the Shopping Center, is if you already have the item and/or given the gift to Britney. The Flowers and the Candles are the only exception to that rule.

Try checking to see if you can give the lingerie to Britney. If all else fails, try starting a new game. :(

Yeah umm about that, I can only give her the second one, i tried giving her the first lingerie but it said that my passion needs to be more of it and that i can't give it to her with 150passion 150 relationship, so when i go to the shop, the last item won't show up :(
So is this a game bug or just the specific game i made? Because i've tried playing this about 10 times and all of those times i haven't been able to buy it :??:

so i'll just take your advice and start over, thanks for your help anyway
loopy poopy
Pilot fish

Postby Graen » Tue, 12Mar13 08:29

loopy poopy wrote:Yeah umm about that, I can only give her the second one, i tried giving her the first lingerie but it said that my passion needs to be more of it and that i can't give it to her with 150passion 150 relationship, so when i go to the shop, the last item won't show up :(
So is this a game bug or just the specific game i made? Because i've tried playing this about 10 times and all of those times i haven't been able to buy it :??:

so i'll just take your advice and start over, thanks for your help anyway

I just played through the game again, making my way up to Level 5, and I was unable to replicate your problem. I could buy the Red Lingerie with as little as 35 relationship and 0 passion. Giving it to her does require you to have more however.

If you feel this is a bug, please send me a private message with what you did exactly to cause it and I'll send it along to the programmer.

EDIT: The short answer I got from the programmer was, that the item IS quest locked, so try asking Britney what she wants you to do if you still can't purchase the Lingerie.

EDIT2: Egg on my face. [img]images/icones/icon9.gif[/img] I gave you advice for level 5 when you were on level 4. When in doubt, ask Britney what she wants you to do.
Graen
legend of the South Seas

Postby icehaku » Tue, 12Mar13 15:51

Hmm, so I got 5 of the 6 endings so far and am unable to get the last one. I got
Marriage, Baby&marriage, Danny, Kicked out because of no money, and good relationship but no ring
What is the last one?

Also, I still have no idea how to get the chicken maestro achievement. I cooked broiled chicken for myself and also made it for Britney but no luck.
icehaku
great white shark

Postby shine » Tue, 12Mar13 19:30

One you're missing is

Kicked out because she caught you having sex with the maid
shine
Pilot fish

Postby icehaku » Wed, 12Mar14 05:24

Thanks! Any clues to Chicken maestro?
icehaku
great white shark

Postby Graen » Wed, 12Mar14 05:29

icehaku wrote:Thanks! Any clues to Chicken maestro?
Was your cooking skill maxed out when you made the chicken dinner? :??:
Graen
legend of the South Seas

PreviousNext

Return to Other sexy games