Lesson of Passion GOLD

These games are not complete and/or can be totally or partially reserved for paying members. Open a thread in this section is reserved for active members, read the rules before submit a game.

Re: Lesson of Passion GOLD

Postby peem » Sat, 12Apr14 22:12

Graen wrote:For Danny to appear:
Ignore Britney's needs, and on Day 15 go to work in the morning then return home.

Please tell me what are other requirements for this, because I've tried like 10 times and still no Danny :/
peem
sirens hunter

sex: Masculine

Postby Graen » Sat, 12Apr14 23:46

That's what usually worked for me. I don't know if it's also level based. [img]images/icones/icon12.gif[/img]
Image LoPteam.blogspot.com
Image graenwerks.blogspot.com
Graen
legend of the South Seas

Postby iksanabot » Sun, 12Apr15 05:19

Leonizer didn't lie when he said he had checked out Rastifan's cum shot tutorial - the cum shots look awesome, nice work.
The one in teh bathroom is especially nice, because you give two views of it, and it's a sexy situation, but I'd still like to see more images of cumshot scenes - in particular one when the guy is spraying, and one where the girl gets the first blast, then second spurt and second splatter on face, and so on. Even just four per climax scene would be a huge improvement, in my mind.

I have a question:
Is there anyway to get a second threesome night with Diane (other than the wedding ending), or at least an option during their lesbian scene where the guy can get involved?
iksanabot
star of the reef

Postby nvtsbamf » Sat, 12Apr21 10:07

i got all of the achievements in sisters and it unlocked a gallery. is there anything to unlock in the other games?
nvtsbamf
great white shark

Postby Graen » Sat, 12Apr21 22:26

iksanabot wrote:I have a question:
Is there anyway to get a second threesome night with Diane (other than the wedding ending), or at least an option during their lesbian scene where the guy can get involved?
No. Sorry. :(
nvtsbamf wrote:i got all of the achievements in sisters and it unlocked a gallery. is there anything to unlock in the other games?
Sisters, Thorn-E & Living w Britney all have unlockable art galleries.
Graen
legend of the South Seas

Postby leslie » Sun, 12Apr22 20:18

any chance a new free pass will be given anytime soon?
leslie
Pilot fish

sex: Female

Postby general » Sun, 12Apr22 23:26

leslie wrote:any chance a new free pass will be given anytime soon?

I'd also really appreciate it!
general
Pilot fish

Postby sisata_curvica » Tue, 12Apr24 16:30

Hi to all! I really liked Tori 500 game and even I got it in offline mode, but I cannot find or play Tori 500 dirty bussines and Tori 500 guns and slaves... Does anyone has pass to play it at least online? Thx in advance
sisata_curvica
Pilot fish

sex: Female

Postby redfoxxx » Tue, 12Apr24 16:50

@ sisata_curvica : you shouldn't be asking for passes like that on here. also not sure you should have an offline version....

anyways, im having trouble unlocking the achievments in some of the 4 LoP Gold games. sometimes i fulfill the requirement, the unlock appears in game as if it is unlocked and also shows 'lit up' in the drop down menu but when I complete the game it is not there afterwards or when i comeback to my computer a day later they are now locked once more. I found an issue where if you don't complete a game fully it won't stay unlocked and so have fully finished the games where I have unlocked new things but still get the same issue sometimes. Most noticably with Tori 500. I have completed it fully twice now and according to the home page when i login there, NOTHING is unlocked for that game.

I only intend to subscribe for 1 month and would like to unlock everything before time runs out but this problem is very annoying. any help would be most appreciated
redfoxxx
Pilot fish

Postby Graen » Wed, 12Apr25 00:11

redfoxxx wrote:anyways, im having trouble unlocking the achievments in some of the 4 LoP Gold games. sometimes i fulfill the requirement, the unlock appears in game as if it is unlocked and also shows 'lit up' in the drop down menu but when I complete the game it is not there afterwards or when i comeback to my computer a day later they are now locked once more. I found an issue where if you don't complete a game fully it won't stay unlocked and so have fully finished the games where I have unlocked new things but still get the same issue sometimes. Most noticably with Tori 500. I have completed it fully twice now and according to the home page when i login there, NOTHING is unlocked for that game.
Are you just seeing that on the homepage, that links to all the games, or do you also see it on the Tori500 page? Last I checked, there was an issue with the main page not updating the achievements properly, but individual game pages (Including Tori500) were showing the correct number of unlocks.
Graen
legend of the South Seas

Postby raider11 » Wed, 12Apr25 02:44

hi there guys first of all i want to tell you that i am a big leonizer fan (i really like his games) and i honestly appreciate the hard work that he is putting on his games... both the free ones and they payed ones . i cant say that i liked all of them ! (personal taste always counts!) but i liked most of them and i respect his work .. My only real problem is with ccbill ! and i am very unhappy about that one .. i have money and actually i create a credit card only to make my online shopping and leonizer games was one of them .... but in the end as ccbill says my money are not "safe" for them ... even if i am 100% clean for all banks ... and i have some money on my accounts they dont give aprouval ! i also send a messege on leonizer to change from ccbill or put even more payment methods but still nothing happend ... and that is unfair. i am not going to create a second credit card only to play games -sorry-. so PLS leo ... if you see that post ... pls put more payment methods (cuz i really would like to play them) or give a free pass .. i dont care wich of both things you do i only want to play them. thank you.
raider11
Pilot fish

Postby Graen » Wed, 12Apr25 04:56

Hi raider11,

We're very much aware of the issues some of our fans are having with ccbill and steps are being taken to try and provide alternative means of payment for our premium games. Unfortunately I don't have any announcements for you regarding these alternatives, but I hope you will continue to be patient with us. We're very, very grateful for all our passionate fans all across the world.

Thank-you!
Graen
legend of the South Seas

Postby mx70 » Wed, 12Apr25 07:22

Hi Raider11,

I share your frustration as ccbill is dead end to me as well. However, I am sure Leon & guys have worked hard to resolve this issue. Just give them time.....Cheers. Remember the suspense from Kelly's story.....& all these fantastic improved games..... I mean we just got to salute them.... If not, there is far less fun then..... [img]images/icones/icon13.gif[/img]

Cheers!!!
mx70
Pilot fish

Postby leonizer » Thu, 12Apr26 07:55

Hello everyone,

Today we test launch an alternative payment method for our LOP GOLD site.
I hope you will be satisfied with it.

And thanks for all kind words regarding our work. We really appreciate that.
leonizer
lagoon predator

Postby ad_reloaded » Fri, 12Apr27 06:12

Thanxx to Leonizer team for the great work. I am glad that you have included Tori 500 in LOP Gold.

I didnt have a problem with ccbill payment last time for Tori. But recently in some other site I faced a lot of problems with ccbill. So the alternate payment options are always welcome.

I was told by 1 of the Leonizer team members quite a long time back that LOP3 is coming. Now it seems to be launching soon. Thanxx for that one too though the wait was long.

I have mailed you a game idea few years back which could be developed into a long series of your premium game. Hope to see that in future. I wish to give u more game ideas. I hope your good works continue in future.
ad_reloaded
great white shark

PreviousNext

Return to Other sexy games