Lesson of Passion GOLD

These games are not complete and/or can be totally or partially reserved for paying members. Open a thread in this section is reserved for active members, read the rules before submit a game.

Re: Lesson of Passion GOLD

Postby Graen » Sat, 12Mar31 21:46

ihutch wrote:Living with briteny

whats the best way to get the cleaning done ? I can about day 5-9 get the cleaning done ...

then i find that $220 for the balacony door repair and the $200 for rent .... I would like an easy mode which is 60 days to do it , 30 is a bit short.
It can take about 2-3 days to get the apartment clean the first time, especially if your Cleaning Stat is low. Mind you, every time you clean in the apartment, that can raise your stats as well. As for difficulty, once you learn how the game works, you should find that 30 days is plenty of time to get any of the endings.

But yes, there is some trial and error in learning what it takes to succeed, as with anything in life. That said, I will tell you that Britney will agree to do anything you can ask of her, if she is properly motivated.
Image LoPteam.blogspot.com
Image graenwerks.blogspot.com
Graen
legend of the South Seas

Postby ihutch » Sat, 12Mar31 21:56

I am in the process of trying to use a day planner :)

but thanks for the "properly motivated " tip
ihutch
great white shark

Postby NordicLord » Tue, 12Apr03 14:46

i have gotten 5 endings witch are: not paying rent, not forfilling her wishes by the end of the 30 days, cought cheating with the maid, married her and made her pregnent, married her but not making her pregnent. Witch ending am i missing and how do i get it
NordicLord
Pilot fish

sex: Masculine

Postby Graen » Tue, 12Apr03 20:06

NordicLord wrote:i have gotten 5 endings witch are: not paying rent, not forfilling her wishes by the end of the 30 days, cought cheating with the maid, married her and made her pregnent, married her but not making her pregnent. Witch ending am i missing and how do i get it
You'll need to piss off Britney when she brings her friend back home on Day 15.
Graen
legend of the South Seas

Postby maikel » Wed, 12Apr04 14:04

DESPERATION!!

I playing Living with Britney again and again, trying a lot of choices but every time I get the same VERY UNSATISFYING ENDING

Has some one a kind of walkhtroug?

PLEASE< PLEASE

Thanks

Maikel
maikel
Pilot fish

Postby Rikwar » Wed, 12Apr04 17:55

maikel wrote:DESPERATION!!

I playing Living with Britney again and again, trying a lot of choices but every time I get the same VERY UNSATISFYING ENDING

Has some one a kind of walkhtroug?

PLEASE< PLEASE

Thanks

Maikel

@maikel have you at least read the previous questions and answers in this thread [img]images/icones/icon12.gif[/img]
The greatest danger for most of us is not that our aim is too high and we miss it, but that it is too low and we reach it
Rikwar
Great Master of corals

Postby bigmarcus » Wed, 12Apr04 20:00

icehaku wrote:Just my thoughts on Living with Britney.

It was a great game and story but I think if Danny had more of an impact on the story, it would have been better. A simple apology to fix cheating doesn't cut it and neither is the fact that the whole affair ends immediately upon discovery.

Yeah i agree with you Danny could have had more of an inpact in the story.
Also i have a question.Maybe you have more plans for the Living with Britney game like making it something similar tori 500 with a cpl of expansions.The game could really benefit from it in the future.Atleast in my opinion.
bigmarcus
sirens hunter

Postby normanFlack » Fri, 12Apr06 21:22

So I am having a ton of trouble trying to get the phone to work in the game. I have tried getting every part of the apartment clean, but after I do that nothing changes? What am I doing wrong?
normanFlack
Pilot fish

Postby sairk » Thu, 12Apr12 11:14

tell please how to receive level 7?
sairk
Pilot fish

Postby Hakkie » Thu, 12Apr12 20:16

normanFlack wrote:So I am having a ton of trouble trying to get the phone to work in the game. I have tried getting every part of the apartment clean, but after I do that nothing changes? What am I doing wrong?

I'm wondering exactly the same, house is clean, relation is 50/50, passion is 50/50 but I still cant seem to talk to her about the phone bill. What am I doing wrong?
Hakkie
sirens hunter

Postby Graen » Thu, 12Apr12 21:54

Hakkie wrote:
normanFlack wrote:So I am having a ton of trouble trying to get the phone to work in the game. I have tried getting every part of the apartment clean, but after I do that nothing changes? What am I doing wrong?

I'm wondering exactly the same, house is clean, relation is 50/50, passion is 50/50 but I still cant seem to talk to her about the phone bill. What am I doing wrong?

To advance to Level 3 you need the first four rooms to be relatively clean at the same time. (Kitchen, Living Room, Bedroom & Bathroom)
If you're at Level 3 the phone should have been payed for by Britney.
Graen
legend of the South Seas

Postby leonizer » Fri, 12Apr13 09:13

I just want to inform you that we have added TORI 500 DIRTY BUSINESS to LOP GOLD. Have fun.
leonizer
lagoon predator

Postby Hakkie » Fri, 12Apr13 16:46

Graen wrote:
Hakkie wrote:

To advance to Level 3 you need the first four rooms to be relatively clean at the same time. (Kitchen, Living Room, Bedroom & Bathroom)
If you're at Level 3 the phone should have been payed for by Britney.

Kinda found out that its the order of things is more important then anything else.
When you first clean the room, then make pancakes, then the phonebill will not be payed.
What you first make pancakes then clean the room, then the phonebill is payed.

Hope this helps others. :)
Hakkie
sirens hunter

Postby jewelss » Fri, 12Apr13 20:02

leonizer wrote:I just want to inform you that we have added TORI 500 DIRTY BUSINESS to LOP GOLD. Have fun.

ummm. am i missing something. i cant see the endings:/
jewelss
Pilot fish

Postby dhans7776 » Fri, 12Apr13 20:21

thnxs for the 10 days leonizer and for dirty business. [img]images/icones/icon14.gif[/img]
you're an artist! ;)
dhans7776
great white shark

PreviousNext

Return to Other sexy games