The Gym by sportd ***Final*** (HTML)

Complete and totally free games (the author can request a non-obligatory financial contribution in thanks or to help him to create new game)

Re: The Gym by sportd ***V1.4*** (HTML)

Postby nezumi69 » Sun, 12Jul29 15:23

Stuck with Casey at the beginning of the third workout. Getting no response to clicking either choice that asks about all the people in the aerobics studio.

Still unable to get to the receptionist action.

Still several pics that aren't loading within the Nicola set.
nezumi69
lagoon predator

sex: Masculine

Postby something » Sun, 12Jul29 18:02

How do you reach Casey's third workout ? And how do you get the second encounter with the two girls from the reception? I've seen the pictures i know they exist but i can't get to them.
something
great white shark

Postby sportd » Sun, 12Jul29 20:59

Hi something and nezumi69,

Are you playing online or using the download?

I found some weird characters in the html version that corrupted some array data. (Probably when using a find/replace command)
The website has maxed it's limits again. I'll edit the online version as soon as I regain access.
sportd
lagoon predator

Postby sportd » Sun, 12Jul29 21:58

The downloadable version has been edited and a new link is available. Hopefully it is bug free now and Casey is accessable

Hi something. You gain access to the two girls second encounter via Casey's third workout (and after Nics white singlet workout --hard to find)
sportd
lagoon predator

Postby sportd » Sun, 12Jul29 22:12

My current provider allows unlimited band but only 20,000 requests to the server each day, since the update (using preloading of images properly adds around 33% to requests) we are burning through that in around 8 hours.

Does anyone know of/use any free hosting sites that may allow adult content with reasonable bandwidth etc???
sportd
lagoon predator

Postby Synthus » Mon, 12Jul30 04:10

Do you mind uploading the file on mediafire? Rapidshare's not cooperating.
Synthus
great white shark

Postby sportd » Mon, 12Jul30 04:51

Hi Synthus,

I've added a link to mediafire to download too
sportd
lagoon predator

Postby Squeeky » Mon, 12Jul30 08:16

sportd wrote:My current provider allows unlimited band but only 20,000 requests to the server each day, since the update (using preloading of images properly adds around 33% to requests) we are burning through that in around 8 hours.

Does anyone know of/use any free hosting sites that may allow adult content with reasonable bandwidth etc???

Check this. It may provide some relief:
http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index ... 644AAHVtL1

I asked google for "free hosting adult content". I have no idea what you need to do as follow-up.
Squeaky is clean, I'm just a tad messy!
Squeeky
Spirit of the oceans

Postby renegadex96 » Mon, 12Jul30 12:34

sportd wrote: You gain access to the two girls second encounter via Casey's third workout (and after Nics white singlet workout --hard to find)

How do you get to Casey's 3rd workout? Storyline seems to end for me after the movie theatre. I can get to Nic's workout with the white singlet easier enough (and subsequently to the Gazebo)

I'm using the downloaded version, rather then the online

Amazing game btw. I love it!!
renegadex96
Pilot fish

Postby Synthus » Mon, 12Jul30 13:55

sportd wrote:Hi Synthus,

I've added a link to mediafire to download too

Thanks!
Synthus
great white shark

Postby nezumi69 » Mon, 12Jul30 15:41

Sorry Sport, I said in my first post I was using IE9 when I should have said I was using the online version. :p

If you guys aren't able to get Casey in the aerobics studio again after leaving the movies, then I guess I made a choice during them that made a difference, or maybe doing the 2 Nicola scenes first did (although the outfit for the second and Sportd's recent comments lead me to believe there's a third Nicola workout, despite getting a "This is the end of my storyline." message after the park). However, I was only able to load the first pic, where Casey is standing in front of a studio packed full of girls, and neither conversation choice offered attempted to load a new image/conversation option when clicked.

I thought that you made a minor change or 2 to the receptionist path, but I was unable to get it a second time despite making the same choices on who to peek and not peek. Anyway the action pic for the receptionist didn't load, but the mirror pic did on the second try (I switched back and forth several times). Also managed to get the Casey yoga session played.

FYI, in case they're not supposed to be, you can fail and return to redo the first Nicola workout, the Cassie/Nicky reception area conversation, and both Casey stretching sessions. I expected a failure to advance to the next scene would have ended your access to any of these girls, but if not then disregard.

Oh, on my last playthrough, I did the first Cassie/Nicky bit, then Nicola through the park scene, then all of Casey's. When I went back to try to do the second Nicky scene or see if I can do a second Cassie scene (until I found the dildo), after being invited during the Yoga workout, I got the 'No one is home" message. The playthrough before, I didn't do Nicky/Cassie at all, but did Nicola and Casey. Going to Nicky for the second apartment scene with her worked then. So the yoga scene will open scenes with Cassie and Nicky despite not having done their initial set, and right now the 2nd Nicky scene doesn't look like it will open unless you did not do the first scene. When I finally found the dildo, the second Cassie played, then the second Nicky was available.
nezumi69
lagoon predator

Postby karrek » Mon, 12Jul30 22:14

Love this game. Can someone post an outline/walkthrough of what is supposed to happen after various events so we can better look for bugs? For instance even though the dialog hinted at it I didn't even know there was a yoga class scene because I've never been able to find it. (In fact I still can't even though I know it exists.)
karrek
lagoon predator

Postby Rikwar » Tue, 12Jul31 05:49

The yoga class can b...............crap now I lost what I wanted to say with that avatar of yours , those hips :love:
The greatest danger for most of us is not that our aim is too high and we miss it, but that it is too low and we reach it
Rikwar
Great Master of corals

Postby sportd » Tue, 12Jul31 06:10

Hi Squeeky

A good portion on hosts have paid hosting for adult websites but not free hosting. Generally the Terms of Service for free hosting are quite strict and forbid anything other than pictures of guinea pigs. There are a number of good paid options but as this doesn't generate any revenue, I'm not keen to go for paid hosting quite yet. When it's finished and I try to get it listed on the game sites, then I might get some money to cover the hosting.

I've just found a site and signed up. I'm hoping to have an alternate link by this time tomorrow (one that can be active for more than 6-7 hours per day.

@karrek
Once I get everything squared away, I'll create a basic walkthrough page on the website that you can visit (best place for it...so it doesn't detract from other players experieces
sportd
lagoon predator

Postby Greebo » Tue, 12Jul31 09:29

Rikwar wrote:The yoga class can b...............crap now I lost what I wanted to say with that avatar of yours , those hips :love:

I understand your distractedness thoroughly Rikwar! Is there anywhere I can download a high resolution file of the source of that avatar, karrek? :vil-lovee:
Greebo
Great Master of corals

PreviousNext

Return to Free sexy games