The Gym by sportd ***Final*** (HTML)

Complete and totally free games (the author can request a non-obligatory financial contribution in thanks or to help him to create new game)

Re: The Gym by sportd ***V1.1*** (HTML)

Postby sportd » Tue, 11Nov08 07:55

@Trucia. If you are using Linux, put the folder in the /var/www/thegymgame/ directory and then use http://localhost/thegymgame/ to run the game. (on Ubuntu, use whatever is similar for your flavor of Linux)

If you are using windows, I'm working on something that will let you play without a localhost server running. All the major browsers block local pages from running active content (stops an html page running javascript) But I'll address that this week.

@iksanabot. As I add more stories they'll have different "success" scenes. I didn't want to use the kama sutra in one hit.

@PapaSmurf. On the map, clicking "help" button and that should bring up an overlay with the names of places you can go at the moment.
sportd
lagoon predator

sex: Masculine

Postby nezumi69 » Tue, 11Nov08 16:09

Oh, I missed this in my earlier post. In the online version, the sex animation with the receptionist isn't loading. The mirror animation is ok.

Also, there's no overlay with names after clicking help.
nezumi69
lagoon predator

Postby criofish » Tue, 11Nov08 16:46

sportd wrote:

@PapaSmurf. On the map, clicking "help" button and that should bring up an overlay with the names of places you can go at the moment.

playing the online version the "help" button doesn't work noplace for me
is it a browser problem or what?

more

while stretching, asking Casey "What's next" everything stops
criofish
great white shark

Postby Trucla » Tue, 11Nov08 23:14

sportd wrote:@Trucia. If you are using Linux, put the folder in the /var/www/thegymgame/ directory and then use http://localhost/thegymgame/ to run the game. (on Ubuntu, use whatever is similar for your flavor of Linux)
Using active content in my own server? No, thanks! [img]images/icones/icon5.gif[/img]
Trucla
If a guy is hungry, don't feed him! Just offer a fishing rod and teach him fishing!
Trucla
legend of the South Seas

Postby TheBrain » Tue, 11Nov08 23:33

While I don't mind playing unfinished work, I would like to know when an unfinished storyline ends. Preferably you should also add a short description of the limitations to your posts, so we know when to stop trying ;).
TheBrain
star of the reef

Postby sportd » Wed, 11Nov09 02:01

Trucla wrote:
sportd wrote:@Trucia. If you are using Linux, put the folder in the /var/www/thegymgame/ directory and then use http://localhost/thegymgame/ to run the game. (on Ubuntu, use whatever is similar for your flavor of Linux)
Using active content in my own server? No, thanks! [img]images/icones/icon5.gif[/img]

I guess it's online play then. The game is written using html and javascript and is designed to be hosted on a server and played in a browser. I have made the game available in a zip file for those who want to host it locally instead of waiting for the pics to load every time.

My apologies, I thought this version was a little more robust than it actually is. Even worse, when I disabled the testing code (used to figure out where speech should go and keep track of points system) I disabled some of the required functions as well. The code for the help button has been re-enabled.

The secretary has also been fixed. It gifs are on the borderline for size with my provider so uploads are difficult when updating
sportd
lagoon predator

Postby trolgub » Wed, 11Nov09 09:16

sportd wrote:I guess it's online play then. The game is written using html and javascript and is designed to be hosted on a server and played in a browser. I have made the game available in a zip file for those who want to host it locally instead of waiting for the pics to load every time.

At the moment it doesn't work because the link to jquery isn't working. To get the downloaded version working without using servers and stuff just change line 7 in index.php from
Code: Select all
<script src="//ajax.googleapis.com/ajax/libs/jquery/1.6.1/jquery.min.js" type="text/javascript"></script>
to
Code: Select all
<script src="http://ajax.googleapis.com/ajax/libs/jquery/1.6.1/jquery.min.js" type="text/javascript"></script>
trolgub
Pilot fish

Postby okimaon1 » Wed, 11Nov09 17:09

Lookin' forward to your next story development with the gym girl...very nice.
okimaon1
great white shark

Postby cheese101 » Wed, 11Nov09 18:31

ok,i realise this has been asked before,but for some reason no matter how much i try,i cant get the receptionist.i am very nice to her,toss a compliment her way,but it never seems to work
cheese101
star of the reef

Postby Franco » Wed, 11Nov09 18:40

@trolgub - That seems to work, thanks.
Franco
star of the reef

Postby Josefus » Wed, 11Nov09 19:41

The local-version (Zip-file) V1.1 works not. I can't start (Windows-Vista) it.
Repaire please the links to scriptfiles in your sourcecode and build a new zip-file. Any Users can't repair this.
Josefus
star of the reef

Postby nezumi69 » Wed, 11Nov09 22:08

cheese101 wrote:ok,i realise this has been asked before,but for some reason no matter how much i try,i cant get the receptionist.i am very nice to her,toss a compliment her way,but it never seems to work

Winning with the receptionist means focusing completely on her, even if it means not giving attention to other ladies. If you need more specific help, pm me with what path you've been taking and I'll try to point you in the correct direction. [img]images/icones/icon13.gif[/img]
nezumi69
lagoon predator

Postby sportd » Fri, 11Nov11 01:07

I have fixed the jquery link in the downloadable version. Give it a try and let me know if there are any hiccups. It seems to behave in Ubuntu Linux 10.04 and Windows 7 Professional
sportd
lagoon predator

Postby Trucla » Fri, 11Nov11 01:48

sportd wrote:I have fixed the jquery link in the downloadable version. Give it a try and let me know if there are any hiccups. It seems to behave in Ubuntu Linux 10.04 and Windows 7 Professional
I believe you, but... you forgot uploading it or let us know the new link in the first post... ;) The file corresponding to the old one was deleted...
Trucla
If a guy is hungry, don't feed him! Just offer a fishing rod and teach him fishing!
Trucla
legend of the South Seas

Postby sportd » Fri, 11Nov11 21:44

I believe you, but... you forgot uploading it or let us know the new link in the first post... The file corresponding to the old one was deleted...

Sorry, that's worse than forgetting to upload the attachments on an email. New link is now on the initial post.
sportd
lagoon predator

PreviousNext

Return to Free sexy games