The Gym by sportd ***Final*** (HTML)

Complete and totally free games (the author can request a non-obligatory financial contribution in thanks or to help him to create new game)

Re: The Gym by sportd ***V1.1*** (HTML)

Postby Trucla » Sat, 11Nov12 01:31

Don't worry, sportd! It can happen to the most careful guy! ;)

Anyway, the running problem (in Linux and Windows) was already solve thanks to trolgub's tip. Now with this new file from you, the Help button works, but the Peek one doesn't. Besides some pictures don't show (they showed before this last change), as for instance, when you choose restart at the beginning, only the text shows, no picture at all. But there are more in those circumstances. I thought you would like to know.

Cheers!
Trucla
If a guy is hungry, don't feed him! Just offer a fishing rod and teach him fishing!
Trucla
legend of the South Seas

sex: Masculine

Postby sportd » Sat, 11Nov19 00:05

Hi everyone,

I have completely rewritten the code behind the game. For now I've removed the fades... they will be back but were causing me troubles so for now the transitions are very stark. The storyline has not been updated but hopefully all the (known) bugs in the story have been fixed including offline play (thanks to trolgub) I appreciate the help. I would have banged my head against a wall for weeks trying to figure out how to make it work.

I've also uploaded 2 new zip files. One is the full game so far, the other is just the files (not all the pics) for those who have already downloaded the game before. See the original post for all update info.

Thanks to everyone who comments, I appreciate it.
sportd
lagoon predator

Postby game player » Sun, 11Nov20 05:23

This game looks interesting. I thank you for fixing the offline version. I found some of the scenes tend to repeat for some reason. I could meet the girl for coffee multiple times for example. But I enjoyed the game overall and look forward to seeing the rest.
game player
great white shark

Postby nezumi69 » Sun, 11Nov20 16:53

The sex scene with Vic is still not loading any of the pictures. After the picture where she's bent over at the sink and you're photoing her ass, only two of the photos load. The photo where she's sitting in the floor telling you to remove your pants and the one where she's removing her top during sex are loading, nothing else does until the Cassie CD photo.

Also, (and this was doing the same thing in the earlier installment of V1.1 but I forgot to report it, sorry) if you go to the mens room and change into your gym clothes then try to interact with Casey (either stretching scene), it will sometimes tell you that you haven't yet changed into gym clothes (Edit: Actually, this might happen whenever it checks to see if an activity requires gym clothes). I haven't noticed a pattern yet. It works sometimes, but not others.

Still no date location with Casey, which I'm assuming is because it's not yet finished.

The hint button seems to work at all locations (at least all that I tried it at.)
Last edited by nezumi69 on Tue, 11Nov22 19:47, edited 1 time in total.
nezumi69
lagoon predator

Postby nextgen » Tue, 11Nov22 18:40

Very nice game. Great look and feel to it, easy to use and just a very nice job friend.
All the world is a game, Enjoy !!
nextgen
sirens hunter

Postby sportd » Tue, 11Nov22 21:46

Thanks for the info everyone.

@nezumi69,
I'll fix the issue with the Vic sex scene today. The gif's are too big for the standard uploaders so they get skipped when the game gets uploaded. Also adding cookies made the getting changed in the changing room too efficient, I've changed it to every time you enter the changing room it toggles the clothes changed option, and everytime you leave the gym you automatically get out of your gym gear.

@gameplayer,
Sorry about the repeats, I've rewritten the background code and am going through tidying up the loops at the moment. Also Casey is going to be a long term project, With each update I'll add a couple of extra locations for Casey and a new girl. Currently I'm working on dinner and a movie with Casey and the girl in the weights room with the blue shirt.
sportd
lagoon predator

Postby vickman11 » Sat, 11Dec24 14:08

I know it's the Holiday Season and I hope everyone has a very Merry Christmas. I haven't seen an update on this great game so I was just wondering what is the lastest.

Thx again and I look forward to your updates!
vickman11
Pilot fish

Postby psycho72 » Wed, 11Dec28 06:57

vickman11 wrote:I know it's the Holiday Season and I hope everyone has a very Merry Christmas. I haven't seen an update on this great game so I was just wondering what is the lastest.

would like to know as well Happy New Year in advance
psycho72
lagoon predator

Postby sportd » Wed, 11Dec28 19:26

psycho72 wrote:
vickman11 wrote:I know it's the Holiday Season and I hope everyone has a very Merry Christmas. I haven't seen an update on this great game so I was just wondering what is the lastest.

would like to know as well Happy New Year in advance

Thanks everyone for the encouragment. The next update is 90% complete so it should be ready to go early Jan.

Sorry for taking so long but as you'll all appreciate side projects suffer first when workloads increase.
sportd
lagoon predator

Postby Josefus » Mon, 12Jan02 11:31

Hi Sportd,

Happy new year. Very nice game. I look forward to your next update. Good work need time !!! [img]images/icones/icon7.gif[/img]
Josefus
star of the reef

Postby rainman20 » Fri, 12Feb17 02:08

Well liked what I have seen so far of the game any news?
rainman20
great white shark

Postby sportd » Fri, 12Feb17 07:39

I uploaded the next part today. Rainman, I'm not sure if you saw the latest update or just missed the upload. Two or three more parts and the game will be complete.
sportd
lagoon predator

Re: The Gym by sportd ***V1.3*** (HTML)

Postby cheese101 » Fri, 12Feb17 15:14

is the nicola ending even possible? i have tried pretty much every combination and can't get her,has anybody suceeded?
cheese101
star of the reef

Postby nezumi69 » Fri, 12Feb17 20:06

I believe Sport said in an earlier post that Nic and Casey would both be added in bits and pieces. So far, I've gotten to see Casey and Nic twice in the gym but not a third time. So ending the movie and leaving the apartment was the last time I saw either of them.

The intro contract sex scene will not load the sex gif (the mirror view loads, but not the look down view).
The gif in the Vic sex scene before she does oral also wasn't loading.
The 'look down the alleyway' clickable could be clicked but then did not change anything other than make it so neither of the clickables at that location could be clicked without leaving and returning (I assume the alleyway was for something coming up.)

Looking good so far Sport, keep it up! [img]images/icones/icon10.gif[/img]
nezumi69
lagoon predator

Postby sportd » Fri, 12Feb17 20:48

Thanks nezumi. They were all corrupt uploaded files. They should all be playing nice again.

Cheese101, nezumi is right, check the original post each time I update to see how far each thread goes.
sportd
lagoon predator

PreviousNext

Return to Free sexy games