The Gym by sportd ***Final*** (HTML)

Complete and totally free games (the author can request a non-obligatory financial contribution in thanks or to help him to create new game)

Re: The Gym by sportd ***V1.1*** (HTML)

Postby sportd » Sun, 11Oct30 02:57

Game updated, see the original post for instructions.

Keep an eye on the heading and I'll update the version number there as I finish sections
sportd
lagoon predator

sex: Masculine

Postby possessor » Tue, 11Nov01 14:47

Excellent progress from the first part of the game.
There must be something wrong with the "download version of the game". When I try to start the game with left mouse click on text START (index page) it happens nothing. Tried in explorer and firefox. I don't know why.
There are some death ends in online version where you can't press nothing and other minor bugs. I'll let you know when I play a little more.
Keep up the excellent work. [img]images/icones/icon7.gif[/img]
possessor
sirens hunter

Postby nezumi69 » Tue, 11Nov01 15:04

For the online version:

After finishing the plumbing work, the next 2 pictures after "get your pants off and lie down" do not load. Same with the last picture in the scene (the 'ride me' picture is the only one of the 4 in that set that loads).
With Casey, stretching you, the pictures at and after the choice to grab her thighs or ass don't load. After getting her address, no new location opens up, and if you return to the coffee shop, you backtrack to that earlier meeting.
The blackmail meeting with Cassie can be replayed over and over, as can the conversation in the gym reception area with the 2 ladies. I don't know if that's intended or not. I believe replaying the conversation again reopens the plumbing visit as well.
The 2 conversation girls both have their home address at the same click location, and the same apartment door picture loads. It might make things less confusing if the locations were separated, with a different location starting photo.
nezumi69
lagoon predator

Postby RoRi » Tue, 11Nov01 18:47

Hi sportd,
I have to say: cool game [img]images/icones/icon13.gif[/img] . Assuming that u are interested in bugfixing I will also report where I found some additional errors

I think the blackmail meeting does not belong to casey but to the two girls at the reception.
nevertheless it happens to me that i have the CD when I do the whole part with casey. This confused me a bit. Afterwards I talked to the girls at the reception. Result was that I directly got the second girl without the plumber session. This got me even more confused. Afterwards I played in the 'correct' order (without casey) and learned the right story. Not sure if I got the CD or not.

The stroyline about casey is as far as I understand not finished. Hence there is no new location.

Please keep up with this great work

edit: corrected the name to the one sitting alone in the studio
Last edited by RoRi on Tue, 11Nov01 22:02, edited 2 times in total.
RoRi
great white shark

Postby nezumi69 » Tue, 11Nov01 21:38

Casey and Cassie are 2 different girls.
Casey is the girl sitting alone in the aerobics studio. Cassie is the second of the 2 girls gossiping in the reception area, who gives you the CD.
nezumi69
lagoon predator

Postby M » Tue, 11Nov01 22:51

Still looking promising. There's definitely a few rough edges still, but it looks like those have mostly been pointed out.
M
lagoon predator

Postby cpt_hook » Fri, 11Nov04 03:33

Promising indeed. I'm looking forward to a complete Casey storyline.
cpt_hook
great white shark

Postby sportd » Sat, 11Nov05 03:58

Thank you for the feedback so far. I'll tidy up the majority of the messy bits next week.

Funnily enough, I didn't realise I'd made a Cassie and a Casey. Apologies for causing some confusion.

For the plumbing, 3 of the pics are gifs (fairly large ones at the moment) so may not have had time to load before you moved on... or may not have loaded at all for some reason. I'll look into that.

I know where the blackmail bug has crept in and will deal with that.

It's been a little wonky since I added a cookie to keep track of progress (so that further down the track you can reload from the last success point) in the reload it is causing some issues.

Cassie and Vic are roommates (plans for a story there .. and some voyeur pics)

Casey will have her own place,

The girl in the blue shirt and the kickboxer are roommates too...big plans there also.

Other girls will have boyfriends and live alone.

@possessor, you need a localhost running to play the game on your own computer. If you have one, pm me as I'd like to know what setup you have / how I can make the game more robust.

Thanks again for your comments, I'll keep my head down, tail up.....NO TAKING ADVANTAGE!
sportd
lagoon predator

Postby PapaSmurf » Sat, 11Nov05 10:15

how about some text for the locations very hard to find your way around the town
PapaSmurf
lagoon predator

Postby Jiimbojones » Sun, 11Nov06 00:48

I don't know if it's me but nothing happens when I click start on the downloaded version.
Jiimbojones
great white shark

Postby ttant » Sun, 11Nov06 08:20

Jiimbojones wrote:I don't know if it's me but nothing happens when I click start on the downloaded version.

Same thing with opera 12.00.
ttant
star of the reef

Postby iksanabot » Mon, 11Nov07 06:36

Hey Sportd,
This game is really turning out awesome - nice work.
I want to make a request that you include cumshots in your sex scenes. I just like it better when sex scenes end with a blast.
But I understand if you prefer not.
Thanks for the game.
iksanabot
star of the reef

Postby iksanabot » Mon, 11Nov07 21:06

Man, the great thing about the gym as a setting is that there are so many hot-bodied girls, and a the kind of girl that works hard on her hot body tends to like showing it off too - you gotta love the exhibitionists!
I was at the gym this morning and there was this girl in super-short red shorts that were just a little loose at the crotch, so that when she stretched you could almost see her pussy - in fact, I'm sure I caught a full glimpse when she was doing the splits. It was so hot! She was totally aware of how much she was showing off. She was doing the splits, stretching to one side, then the other with her pussy barley covered. You know those tendons that stick out where their legs meet their crotch? They were totally exposed and taut and straining. I was on the lat pulldown, just resting between sets and sneaking a glance at her every few seconds, but when she went into the splits I coulnd't take my eyes off her and ended up staring. She looks over at me, and I look up from her crotch, and we make eye contact and she just calmly and directly smiles - I look away first (I'm the embarassed one). She might as well have said, "yeah, I know you are trying to catch a peek at my cunt, and I like it. I like teasing you."
Man, sometimes I wish I wasn't married...
iksanabot
star of the reef

Postby Franco » Tue, 11Nov08 01:14

I use Windows 7, 64 bit. My Java is updated and the correct version. The online game works for me, but the download version doesn't. It doesn't work whether I try in Firefox (my usual browser) or Explorer. When I click Start, nothing happens. Can someone help me get the download version working? Thanks.
Franco
star of the reef

Postby Trucla » Tue, 11Nov08 02:14

Franco wrote:I use Windows 7, 64 bit. My Java is updated and the correct version. The online game works for me, but the download version doesn't. It doesn't work whether I try in Firefox (my usual browser) or Explorer. When I click Start, nothing happens. Can someone help me get the download version working? Thanks.
I've just opened the online version with Firefox under Linux, clicked on <Start> and another image came up with two options on the bottom. I didn't continue because I don't play online. As to the download version, still with Firefox under Linux, the opening screen comes up, but no matter how I strongly click on <Start> nothing happens. Tried with Firefox and IE8 under Windows XP SP3, with the same result. The only difference was that for the opening page to load on IE8 took forever. It was a good thing because I could see an error come up stating something about an object from paypal, and on the status bar I could see "Done with errors". So I would advise sportd to check (or to simply remove) the activex in the download version.
Cheers!
Trucla
If a guy is hungry, don't feed him! Just offer a fishing rod and teach him fishing!
Trucla
legend of the South Seas

PreviousNext

Return to Free sexy games