Legend of Queen Opala II

Complete and totally free games (the author can request a non-obligatory financial contribution in thanks or to help him to create new game)

Re: Legend of Queen Opala II

Postby Godsh » Mon, 11Jul25 09:39

I got all the legendary mosnters available until there,completed the sleeping man quest and upgraded the house on its best level. I'm like lvl 22 now,i wonder if we can keep our lvl,skills and gears when the full game will be unleashed.

i jsut have to find out the last lad hiding in the big city and i'll complete all the side quests available.I also wanted to know if i could hook the paintings i get in my guest house's trophy room? i haven't manage to do it yet.

very addictive game,i love the oldschool gameplay [img]images/icones/icon7.gif[/img]
Godsh
lagoon predator

Postby sona » Mon, 11Jul25 12:38

you can put the paintings in the frames in your art gallery (in the guest house). you just have to use the right frame with the right picture - after that you can view them fullscreen (just like in LoQO 1).

sadly the savegames are not transferable to the full game - gabe wrote this (question was: "will the save game carry over to the full version?"):
"No it won't be possible due to a game breaking glitch and infinite exploit with the forging I had to fix since the demo."
sona
sirens hunter

Postby hotlynks » Wed, 11Jul27 23:43

sona wrote:If you've seen the end scene you don't really need a walkthrough =)

There are 3 scenes to find during playing:
1. get yourself arrested in castle resteed
2. when you find farah just watch
3. after gaining 5 points with farah visit an inn (there are 6 possible farah points: 2 when you rescue her and 1 in each of the 4 taverns in the cities)

as a bonus you can find 8 illustrations (3 hen'tai boxes + 5 legendary monsters; gabe confirmed that the 2nd illustration on the 2nd page is NOT in the demo) and 8 paintings (you can collect them after buying the house+upgrades)

How do you get arrested, I tried but couldn't get arrested
hotlynks
sirens hunter

Postby wastecase » Fri, 11Jul29 08:51

Don't give up! ;) ;)
wastecase
sirens hunter

sex: Masculine

Postby sona » Fri, 11Jul29 20:03

hotlynks wrote: How do you get arrested, I tried but couldn't get arrested

it would be a wise decision not to resist the guards (dead guards won't throw you into jail) =)

ok you 'll miss 1 milana point but in the demo they're pointless anyway...
sona
sirens hunter

Postby hotlynks » Fri, 11Jul29 23:24

I must have missed something, because I can not cause a confrontation with the guards.
hotlynks
sirens hunter

Postby lucied » Sat, 11Jul30 17:14

hotlynks wrote:I must have missed something, because I can not cause a confrontation with the guards.

At the very start of the game, when you are been approached to pay for the fee to them.
Which option did u choose?
- Pay or refuse to pay?
lucied
great white shark

Postby hotlynks » Sat, 11Jul30 20:43

I paid the fee :(
hotlynks
sirens hunter

Postby lucied » Sat, 11Jul30 21:03

that is the reason why you can't surrender.
Guess you will have to restart again.
lucied
great white shark

Postby hotlynks » Sun, 11Jul31 01:10

lucied wrote:that is the reason why you can't surrender.

I still did not get arrested, was I supposed to get the old man to go with me ??
hotlynks
sirens hunter

Postby xanderhunter » Sun, 11Jul31 02:34

hotlynks wrote:

I still did not get arrested, was I supposed to get the old man to go with me ??

I don't think taking the old man matters, but I did. What you have to do is go along and get Opala then head to Castle Resteed. Once you go to the town square you meet up with the girl from the beginning and she yells at the Lord and he tries to get you all arrested. At that point you need to surrender.
xanderhunter
great white shark

Postby sona » Sun, 11Jul31 12:50

xanderhunter wrote:
hotlynks wrote:

I don't think taking the old man matters, but I did. What you have to do is go along and get Opala then head to Castle Resteed. Once you go to the town square you meet up with the girl from the beginning and she yells at the Lord and he tries to get you all arrested. At that point you need to surrender.

just to clarify:
it doesn't matter what you did with the old healer and it doesn't matter if you paid in the beginning or not. you have to do the scene at the townsquare to progress the storyline and you'll always have 2 choices there: resist (+1 milana point) and surrender (milana+opala scene) - there's only a little difference in the text depending on what you did earlier.
sona
sirens hunter

Postby hotlynks » Sun, 11Jul31 15:22

the part where the fountain is that the square or is it past the overturned wagon , because I still do not get that scene everyone is talking about.
hotlynks
sirens hunter

Postby sona » Mon, 11Aug01 13:36

ok let's go into detail...

you start the game heading to your home with milana. after sleeping and meeting the guards of castle resteed (you can pay the fee or not - just changes some text and your money of course - nothing else) you head to the old healer (zhu'yen) where you'll witness a shadow spike in the hills of sanctum (if you take him with you he'll get killed and you can recruit his son as a healer later in the capital, if you refuse his help you'll get an item and can recruit him as a full time sidekick after meeting opala). so you're off to the hills where you meet opala and get chased away by some mean pile of metal (altrum or what was his name? can't remember^^). opala and you flee through some caves till you finally reach the world map east of castle resteed. at this time there is only one way through the city because the southern street is blocked by people. so when you enter the city just go directly west into the next screen (big place with fountain in the middle and the house of the lord to the north). by entering this place the first time you'll start a scene - THIS IS THE SCENE YOU'RE SEARCHING FOR! the lord will hold a speech to the people of castle resteed - interrupted by milana. the lord's right hand will then introduce milana and yourself to the lord (if you paid you will be just a normal citizen; if you refused you're a troublemaker - that's the only effect of your decision in the demo). the lord will order his guards to arrest all of you and now you have the choice:
1. resist -> you have to fight the guards, get 1 milana point and then hide yourself in milana's house till everything calmed down.
2. surrender -> you get thrown to jail where milana has her own way to take the guard by surprise (you have the choice to watch - do it! ; after you're free you have to flee the house fighting/avoiding the guards and you'll end up in milana's house, too)

it's really not that hard to find if you really read all the conversations instead of just hitting the action button to get through the walls of text (and missing some choices you have by doing that)
sona
sirens hunter

Postby Godsh » Sat, 11Aug06 11:03

i don't even know how you can miss that scene tbh.Maybe it's a bug or smhtg?

Just try following soma's help and if you really don't find out that scene maybe you should delete and reiinstall the game,
Godsh
lagoon predator

PreviousNext

Return to Free sexy games