Legend of Queen Opala II

Complete and totally free games (the author can request a non-obligatory financial contribution in thanks or to help him to create new game)

Re: Legend of Queen Opala II

Postby roberttx » Mon, 14Apr14 18:14

I find it hard to keep up with all the different editions/phases of this game. The reward isn't big enough for the time and trouble expended it seems.
roberttx
lagoon predator

Postby Serge » Mon, 14Apr21 18:42

khaledraw wrote:can i solve the quest : gabrielle's rise of fame at game+ ??

Forget this quest. You don't need to solve it. For instance they are 48 quests you can solve and you need only 47 to get the trophy.
Serge
Great Master of corals

Postby xanderhunter » Fri, 14May09 05:46

Just arrived at Grand Aideen and want to make money for the house, armors, and weapons, what would you suggest for making money?
xanderhunter
great white shark

Postby Serge » Fri, 14May09 08:29

xanderhunter wrote:Just arrived at Grand Aideen and want to make money for the house, armors, and weapons, what would you suggest for making money?

Kill ennemies and solve quests. Just buy gold weapons at rockgard village to have chance to pass dreadclaw mountains, then try to go to Shaabera for Titanium/ Platinium weapons and armors.
You need money too for guild of heroes.
Serge
Great Master of corals

Postby Hoboy » Fri, 14May09 21:19

Yeah - kill the monsters needed to get to the legendaries. Nightime is good for the mischiefs and the bats. Stone valley monsters give a good return as well...
Hoboy
lagoon predator

Postby Brigma » Sun, 14May11 12:17

I'm missing a scene for the western edition, can someone help me out?

If you check replay scene from the training menu, it's the one between the osira scene after the drinking game and the osira scene when you enter a weapon shop
Brigma
lagoon predator

sex: Masculine

Postby Serge » Sun, 14May11 18:06

Brigma wrote:I'm missing a scene for the western edition, can someone help me out?

If you check replay scene from the training menu, it's the one between the osira scene after the drinking game and the osira scene when you enter a weapon shop

Lose against Nabonaga
Serge
Great Master of corals

Postby Skelaturi » Sun, 15Mar01 19:58

i am sorry bout the nercoing, but i am stuck following a guide from where i got it dunno.

but my problem is this i reached in loqo2 the shipwreck and festival island, but on both locations i am unable to start the "durrows lament" and the "clown kilelr" quest, for the 1st i dunno whats wrong, for the clown killer guide and wiki says do not talk to anyone else before speakign to the guard, but the quest should have been obtainable from the jester in the arena. When i first spoek to her the conversation was about sir glory hole for the league of perverts quest, so went to that guy 1st but unable to pick up the clown quest after. anyone able to help me or should i just continue and just do it after i started game+ (If i do not get the same problems then)?

asking here cause the wiki ha no answer, and i find the people here smart.
Doggy style (noun)
A sexual position which allows both participants to watch TV.
---
My weakness a deviant Redhead: http://the-new-lagoon.com/viewtopic.php?f=2&t=8&start=4425#p97335

--
Seen anything wrong, a typo, to ask, anything else? PM me.
Skelaturi

Postby Dole » Mon, 15Mar02 00:02

Skelaturi wrote:i am sorry bout the nercoing, but i am stuck following a guide from where i got it dunno.

but my problem is this i reached in loqo2 the shipwreck and festival island, but on both locations i am unable to start the "durrows lament" and the "clown kilelr" quest, for the 1st i dunno whats wrong, for the clown killer guide and wiki says do not talk to anyone else before speakign to the guard, but the quest should have been obtainable from the jester in the arena. When i first spoek to her the conversation was about sir glory hole for the league of perverts quest, so went to that guy 1st but unable to pick up the clown quest after. anyone able to help me or should i just continue and just do it after i started game+ (If i do not get the same problems then)?

asking here cause the wiki ha no answer, and i find the people here smart.

just continue and just do it after you started game+

"clown killer" have had the same problem and i done this then in game+ (save before).

"durrows lament" i don´t know when i solved it (maybe you can solve it first in game+?)
It started in the shipwreck when you talked with the Captain. (Maybe you must visit/solved before "Ghost Creek"? This must be the beginning from the story)
Dole
star of the reef

Postby Skelaturi » Mon, 15Mar02 01:59

thanks, will look into it.
Doggy style (noun)
A sexual position which allows both participants to watch TV.
---
My weakness a deviant Redhead: http://the-new-lagoon.com/viewtopic.php?f=2&t=8&start=4425#p97335

--
Seen anything wrong, a typo, to ask, anything else? PM me.
Skelaturi

Postby Cochise » Sun, 15Jun21 10:05

Finally took some time to give this game a try. I never bothered with them before because what little I saw of it looked like nothing more than monster gangbangs and that's just not my bag...

I've been playing LOQO2 for about 10 hours and it's become very obvious to me why other games like Roundscapes are getting such big followings... There's very little sex in this. I've been RPGing for hours and I've "witnessed" some stuff, and all my poor dude has gotten so far's been a boobjob. A very good boobjob, I have to say, but still just a boobjob... I'm reading the wiki and it doesn't look like things will pick up that much.

But I'm down for the whole experience.
Cochise
lagoon predator

Postby Ci-Go » Mon, 15Jun22 17:37

Actually if you go with certain choices you can see some lesbian action in first hour of gameplay.
Ci-Go
great white shark

Postby Cochise » Mon, 15Jun22 19:23

I do believe I said I "witnessed" some stuff.
Cochise
lagoon predator

Postby Ci-Go » Tue, 15Jun23 07:54

Ah yes you did... [img]images/icones/icon17.gif[/img]
But i think after 10 hours there should be some more. Cant remember thou i play is some time ago.
Ci-Go
great white shark

Postby Sierra Lee » Sat, 15Jul18 00:11

Nice to see a thread for this game here. ^^ I'm a fan, but still haven't had time to get through the whole thing, with Origins coming out now.
Sierra Lee
lagoon predator

sex: Female

PreviousNext

Return to Free sexy games