Legend of Queen Opala II

Complete and totally free games (the author can request a non-obligatory financial contribution in thanks or to help him to create new game)

Re: Legend of Queen Opala II

Postby roberttx » Mon, 11Dec19 14:20

How does forging the weapons work? I have the simple weapon and the metal ore, what else do I need?
roberttx
lagoon predator

Postby sizzdaddy » Mon, 11Dec19 16:07

roberttx wrote:How does forging the weapons work? I have the simple weapon and the metal ore, what else do I need?

You can actually click on the item you want forged at the blacksmith even if you cant make it yet and it will still show you what materials you need to make the item.
sizzdaddy
great white shark

Postby jfrancois323 » Tue, 11Dec20 03:18

Spooky wrote:
jfrancois323 wrote:i got a small problem ; Where is the BlackEagle fortress ??

*Edit* it's ok, i found it !! but did you how to found the armor of Nabonaga, all i know is she's somewhere in Dune of Shaabera ??

thank in advance !!

It's supposed to be in the temple of the sun beyond the Southern Gate (south of Shaabera).

thank !!
jfrancois323
star of the reef

Postby roberttx » Tue, 11Dec20 05:12

Spooky wrote:... if anybody has any advice on how to recruit Latex (the furry barbarian warrior, found in the breeding chamber of Mount Dreadclaw) could she/he please, please, please share it?

I can't find the breeding chamber. I get to a wall that looks like it will separate, but have no idea how to get through it. I click on it and my character says "something unusual about this wall." Any suggestions?
roberttx
lagoon predator

Postby Catherder » Tue, 11Dec20 05:24

I have kinda completed all the quest and stuff in the 1st part.

Now im wondering about those :

- Bordello in the capital city. Any have been able to do something in there beside paying the 500gp fee to enter?
- Have people been able to complete the quest about the missing girl in Tel Ravida?
- In the basement of the castle in the capital city, anyone able to get into the canal that is block by a guard?
- In our mansion in the Grenfield, anyone been able to get the small portrait?
- Any use for the gift, grown/shrink pills?

On another note i might have spot a bug that make the game crash. In the gnome city after you get rid of the brigand, if you try to talk to the weapon/armor merchant(that now allow you to deal with him) if you select the weapon option the game crash. If you select the armor it seems to go well.
Catherder
lagoon predator

sex: Masculine

Postby lagoonwolf » Tue, 11Dec20 06:59

Catherder wrote:I have kinda completed all the quest and stuff in the 1st part.

On another note i might have spot a bug that make the game crash. In the gnome city after you get rid of the brigand, if you try to talk to the weapon/armor merchant(that now allow you to deal with him) if you select the weapon option the game crash. If you select the armor it seems to go well.

Yes the game crash and i read on the swegabe site the author fixed it, but not still released.
lagoonwolf
great white shark

Postby Brian100 » Tue, 11Dec20 09:21

Can someone help, what does a troublemaker look like, i have been to breeze wood at night but dont know what i'm looking for. Thamks
Brian100
great white shark

Postby PapaSmurf » Tue, 11Dec20 09:35

Catherder wrote:I have kinda completed all the quest and stuff in the 1st part.

- Bordello in the capital city. Any have been able to do something in there beside paying the 500gp fee to enter?
- Have people been able to complete the quest about the missing girl in Tel Ravida?
- In the basement of the castle in the capital city, anyone able to get into the canal that is block by a guard?
- In our mansion in the Grenfield, anyone been able to get the small portrait?
- Any use for the gift, grown/shrink pills?

This is only Episode 1
PapaSmurf
lagoon predator

Postby Catherder » Tue, 11Dec20 12:40

Brian100 wrote:Can someone help, what does a troublemaker look like, i have been to breeze wood at night but dont know what i'm looking for. Thamks

They look like the mishief (blue llike small demon) when you are walking around. But a bit bigger when you are actually fighting.
Catherder
lagoon predator

Postby Catherder » Tue, 11Dec20 14:25

PapaSmurf wrote:This is only Episode 1

I know but those thing are on the main land before the end of part 1(which is when you try to take the boat) So i was wondering if some of those thing were accessible in part 1.

There is a goo dchance that the cavern that are block with rock in 4 different location are still going to be lock untill the full game and not available in stage 1. Like Castle Conquest que you need a key to enter the place with guard a lot stronger then the mob you used to face.

None the less im eager to see the the game when fully released.
Catherder
lagoon predator

Postby Godsh » Tue, 11Dec20 21:35

OK I'm going to check it out these days. I feel a bit bored to re start the game from the beginning but it seems worth to do it.Is this 1st episode much longer than the previous demo?
Godsh
lagoon predator

Postby Spooky » Wed, 11Dec21 01:04

roberttx wrote:
Spooky wrote:... if anybody has any advice on how to recruit Latex (the furry barbarian warrior, found in the breeding chamber of Mount Dreadclaw) could she/he please, please, please share it?

I can't find the breeding chamber. I get to a wall that looks like it will separate, but have no idea how to get through it. I click on it and my character says "something unusual about this wall." Any suggestions?

The Breeding Chamber was in the tunnels of Mount Dreadclaw somewhere in the western part if I remember correctly...
Spooky
great white shark

Postby Godsh » Wed, 11Dec21 03:10

I'm really enjoying it, it's really a nice game !

I've just got into Grand Aideen's city. I didn't notice any particular changes in the game for now except for the girl we met in the tavern of each city who asks for money to get some information about legendary monsters.
Godsh
lagoon predator

Postby roberttx » Wed, 11Dec21 03:21

Spooky wrote:
roberttx wrote:

The Breeding Chamber was in the tunnels of Mount Dreadclaw somewhere in the western part if I remember correctly...

Thanks. I found it and should have posted that. Looking for the lost temple in the desert now. I think it was a huge mistake to go through the desert at night! lol
roberttx
lagoon predator

Postby Spooky » Wed, 11Dec21 22:54

roberttx wrote:
Spooky wrote:
roberttx wrote:

Thanks. I found it and should have posted that. Looking for the lost temple in the desert now. I think it was a huge mistake to go through the desert at night! lol

The Temple of the Sun is beyond the Southern Gate, the domed building in the SE of the desert.
Spooky
great white shark

PreviousNext

Return to Free sexy games