Legend of Queen Opala II

Complete and totally free games (the author can request a non-obligatory financial contribution in thanks or to help him to create new game)

Legend of Queen Opala II

Postby indipuk » Wed, 11Jul06 12:16

Only demo version for now

Now this demo is especially edited and tailored for just that, being a demo.
Its a part taken straight out of the full game, and in the full version, all the areas and things you get to experience are 99% bug free.
However, since the demo is indeed tailored to stand alone, some glitches might've been caused, so I apologize in advance if this is the case and will do my best to uploaded the demo again with any neccessary fixes.

Author's site
indipuk
great white shark

Re: Legend of Queen Opala II

Postby wowfucker5 » Wed, 11Jul06 12:47

Having issues when trying to start the game , it says that it can't find file 'RGSS102E.dll'
wowfucker5
Pilot fish

Postby indipuk » Wed, 11Jul06 13:12

You need to install RPG maker first.
indipuk
great white shark

Postby Trucla » Wed, 11Jul06 19:17

It would have been nice - instead of using the direct link - to send people to the author's site:
Code: Select all
http://www.gabework.com/
Trucla
If a guy is hungry, don't feed him! Just offer a fishing rod and teach him fishing!
Trucla
legend of the South Seas

sex: Masculine

Postby Trucla » Wed, 11Jul06 21:48

Ok!

Just saw that the previous link was edited. Thanks to whoever did it!
Trucla
If a guy is hungry, don't feed him! Just offer a fishing rod and teach him fishing!
Trucla
legend of the South Seas

Postby J_I » Thu, 11Jul07 16:45

So is it any less weird that the original? I loved the concept behind LoQO. It's basically what I want out of a sexy game, but damn if I wasn't put off by the extreme fetishes in it. It kind of seemed like the author had some sort of block against just, ya know, regular sex. I don't think I saw a single graphic of a human penis going into a human vagina, and I understand the evil path goes pretty heavily down the non-consensual route.

If the sequel isn't as weird, I'll be really excited to play it. But unless I hear otherwise, I'll assume it's not for me.
J_I
great white shark

Postby Graen » Thu, 11Jul07 18:14

J_I wrote:If the sequel isn't as weird, I'll be really excited to play it. But unless I hear otherwise, I'll assume it's not for me.
Judging by the content on the author's site... I would assume it's more of the same: beastiality, anthropomorphism, and probably rape as that was prevalent in the last game as well.

His games are definitely not for everyone. :(
Image LoPteam.blogspot.com
Image graenwerks.blogspot.com
Graen
legend of the South Seas

Postby kaptan » Fri, 11Jul08 01:36

hi! i downloaded the demo version and realised that you have changed the saving method.. is it just for demo? im a control freak (well a litttle :crazy: ) and for me the older version was better about the saving issue,, you know its good to save whenever you want and its disturbing to walk back to the crystal every time when you need to save the game..

as a rpg fan i really think that you do a good job.. your games are small in size but also detailed [img]images/icones/icon7.gif[/img]
kaptan
sirens hunter

Postby Graen » Fri, 11Jul08 01:47

kaptan wrote:hi! i downloaded the demo version and realised that you have changed the saving method..
Please note that as far as we know, Gabe does not use the Lagoon to communicate with his fans. Please use whatever methods he has provided on his website to communicate with him.
Image LoPteam.blogspot.com
Image graenwerks.blogspot.com
Graen
legend of the South Seas

Postby kaptan » Fri, 11Jul08 01:48

oh ok,, thanks for the info..
kaptan
sirens hunter

Postby rspc » Fri, 11Jul08 04:30

kaptan wrote:hi! i downloaded the demo version and realised that you have changed the saving method.. is it just for demo? im a control freak (well a litttle :crazy: ) and for me the older version was better about the saving issue,, you know its good to save whenever you want and its disturbing to walk back to the crystal every time when you need to save the game..

as a rpg fan i really think that you do a good job.. your games are small in size but also detailed [img]images/icones/icon7.gif[/img]

Do the first quiz challenge, it's in the south end of Castle Resteed.

edit: as an aside, anyone determined a difference between the Eastern and Western modes?
rspc
Pilot fish

Postby sizzdaddy » Fri, 11Jul08 15:21

kaptan wrote:edit: as an aside, anyone determined a difference between the Eastern and Western modes?

There is a difference in artwork for the CG scenes. It doesn't change the story, just changes the pictures.

And as far as the "fetishes" in this game, so far it's safe to play lol. There are basically three sex scenes you can get while playing the demo and none of them have any sex with anything other then other humans. There are still illistrations you can collect that have those types of pics, but as long as you dont hunt after Master Hentai you can pretty much skip those all together and enjoy the demo.

As far as the whole game I'm sure it'll still have some more of that "fetish" stuff you guys don't care much for but like I said the demo is 90% clear of most of that stuff, so check it out.
sizzdaddy
great white shark

Postby neo_bond7 » Fri, 11Jul08 15:24

hi
neo_bond7
Pilot fish

Postby kaptan » Fri, 11Jul08 15:30

Do the first quiz challenge, it's in the south end of Castle Resteed

thanks man you "saved" my life [img]images/icones/icon17.gif[/img]