Pervert Action: Crisis

Complete and totally free games (the author can request a non-obligatory financial contribution in thanks or to help him to create new game)

Re: Pervert Action: Crisis

Postby Franco » Mon, 11Oct24 08:59

@BBBen, Looks really good. I want to send you my encouragement to complete the game. I'll be looking for it next year.
Franco
star of the reef

Postby Big Mike » Mon, 11Oct24 18:49

Looks awesome...I can't wait to play it. I hope there are lots of pictures. [img]images/icones/icon18.gif[/img]

It's so good to see someone doing something new and innovative in this genre...and it's even better that the quality of the content is still top notch and it's not just fancy effects slapped onto a crappy story.
Big Mike
great white shark

Postby Nalogan » Tue, 11Oct25 02:02

I could do this game just a little play :sarcastic: Unfortunately, too little time [img]kator/smiley149.gif[/img] [img]kator/smiley141.gif[/img]
:k_crying:
But what I have seen up to now, is it looks really awesome [img]kator/smiley099.gif[/img] [img]kator/clap.gif[/img]
I'm looking forward to continue to play [img]kator/smiley196.gif[/img]
and I am very curious about 'Pervert Action:Future [img]images/icones/icon13.gif[/img]
Sorry for my English [img]kator/smiley89.gif[/img] i know it's bad
Nalogan
great white shark

sex: Masculine

Postby NightStalker73au » Tue, 11Oct25 02:20

Look forward to the new game.
NightStalker73au
great white shark

Postby Graen » Tue, 11Oct25 03:21

Keep up the good work BBBen! I will admit, I'm a bit sad to see the 2D art-style go away. Though, I understand that it's easier to work with the 3D models than to draw new art for each scene.
Image LoPteam.blogspot.com
Image graenwerks.blogspot.com
Graen
legend of the South Seas

Postby BBBen » Tue, 11Oct25 05:25

Thanks for the replies, everyone! In response to a couple of the points so far, yes, there will be plenty of pictures; at the moment I'd say around 150. That won't set records, but I think it covers the game pretty well and I think you'll find that I've generally tried to go to greater lengths than just posing figures.

I also would prefer to be working in 2D, but the 3D models give me the freedom to do way more stuff than I otherwise would (you'll see what I mean when the game comes out) and produce a lot more content.
BBBen
lagoon predator

Postby outrider » Tue, 11Oct25 06:31

I thought you couldn't improve much on PAC because it was so good!
But this... You guys are pushing the envelope with your games - BBBen and GoblinBoy. Redefining the genre, so cool!

Can't wait to see how it turns out!
outrider
great white shark

Postby Biboy » Tue, 11Oct25 18:18

Looks very good BBBen! hats off indeed!
By the way how can we loose guild? It seems im failing on that.... [img]images/icones/icon9.gif[/img]
Biboy
Pilot fish

Postby bosbrand » Wed, 11Oct26 08:12

YumYum!

I'm hitting the fast forward button on my life to get to next year quicker.
bosbrand
great white shark

Postby Rob63 » Wed, 11Oct26 22:01

Just downloading it, I am looking forward to playing this over the week-end as I won't be working then, keep up the good work. [img]images/icones/icon10.gif[/img]
Rob63
great white shark

Postby Nalogan » Thu, 11Oct27 12:20

Biboy wrote:Looks very good BBBen! hats off indeed!
By the way how can we loose guild? It seems im failing on that.... [img]images/icones/icon9.gif[/img]

see this:
you must go in your room and DONATE 1000 yen
Sorry for my English [img]kator/smiley89.gif[/img] i know it's bad
Nalogan
great white shark

Postby BBBen » Sat, 12Mar17 05:40

Someone told me by email that they were checking here and hoping for updates on Pervert Action: Future, so in case there's anyone else hoping for some info, I'll put in an update.

Basically, progress has been going really well. The images are basically done (just a few quick tweaks left to do), and the writing's almost finished. I have to write a few standard descriptions for characters and locations (I find that very boring) and I have to finish writing three of the endings, but otherwise it is written. Some of the voice acting is done, but I still don't have a full cast yet, and I've had trouble contacting a couple of my voice actors, so that's causing some delays. I'll probably have to do some more casting some time soon. So the VA is holding me up a bit, but more importantly I'm still waiting on certain features to be fixed and/or implemented into the Adrift 5 platform; without those features the images and sounds won't work right (or in some cases at all). I will also want to run it through some thorough closed beta testing before release, and I can't do that until it works.

My own schedule is a little busier now than it used to be, but luckily most of the heavy lifting I've had to do is over. I have some other preview stuff I'll show you when I can predict what the release date will be, but since it's out of my hands right now I don't want to hype it too early. Sorry for the delay, but it's not writer's block that's holding this game up; it's mostly done and I look forward to being able to release it. I thought anyone interested should know that. Obviously I can't predict how it will be received but I'm very happy with it, I consider it a big step forward from PAC and I am keen to make it available for you all to play it.
BBBen
lagoon predator

Postby outrider9 » Sat, 12Mar17 07:13

BBBen, this is great news! Thanks so much for the update!
https://twitter.com/cassgames_com
https://plus.google.com/100156060231618247242
https://www.facebook.com/cassgames
outrider9
great white shark

Postby Guntag » Sat, 12Mar17 14:39

Thanks for the update, I am really glad to hear you progressed that much ! Good luck with the voice acting !
Guntag
lagoon predator

Postby simwofls » Mon, 12Mar19 03:59

Could somebody please help me how to get to Misato I dont understand what i do wrong i have done the other girls tho
simwofls
Pilot fish

PreviousNext

Return to Free sexy games