Virtual Date Rachel Part 2

Complete and totally free games (the author can request a non-obligatory financial contribution in thanks or to help him to create new game)

Re: Virtual Date Rachel Part 2

Postby kessie8yl » Tue, 11Jun21 20:29

Werehunter wrote:Even removing those three, which by the way would make it seven games before he started his offsite, he still has a great deal more as free then he requires someone to pay for. And making five free games to advertise seven pay ones is horrible marketing. There is nothing to suggest he's making these free games to promote his off-site website. You have repeatedly criticized him for doing subpar advertisement without showing any proof that he's actually advertising. If you can show me one thing, a forum post, a blog post, something on his site, or in one of his games that support that all his free games are advertisements fine. But I think it's unfair of anyone to criticize someone for something that there's no sign of him actually doing.

It's far more likely that if he was doing these free games to advertise, they wouldn't be multilinear games. They all would be straight forward with one girl, one ending and be relatively easy. Instead we get games with three or more endings, multiple girls, and are rather challenging for some.

You said yourself the majority of the free stuff was before Offsite and I specifically excluded all that from my comments. Free is free and to a certain extent players are more willing to put up with less than perfection. Howver, whether he is actually trying to attract people to pay for the other games by issuing free ones is beside the point. Anyone coming new to Chaotic's games is likely to judge him by the free stuff he is producing now... By and large these have been untested, bug-ridden, re-hashes of a lot of old games. There are countless comments to that effect both here and on his own forum.

We all like Chaotic and admire the things he has done - my "criticism" was at least constructive. No matter what you say - or even what Chaotic imagines - It must be obvious that anyone finding dissatisfaction with the free games he has issued recently is much less likely to be handing money over for what they will perceive to be more of the same. It really is that simple...

Say your friend buys a new car that is a total turkey - do you rush out and buy the exact same model without giving a thought to the problems you friend is having?

Somoene once said "You're only as good as your last movie".... The same applies here. That really is all I have to say on the subject.
kessie8yl
legend of the South Seas

sex: Masculine

Postby Werehunter » Tue, 11Jun21 20:38

kessie8yl wrote:We all like Chaotic and admire the things he has done - my "criticism" was at least constructive. No matter what you say - or even what Chaotic imagines - It must be obvious that anyone finding dissatisfaction with the free games he has issued recently is much less likely to be handing money over for what they will perceive to be more of the same. It really is that simple...

This I completely agree with. My sole issue with your comments was you repeatedly saying that he was using the free games as Advertisements for his offsite games and what I challenged. I do think Chaotic needs to work more to ensure the games are bug-free. As someone how worked in QA for a software company, I know how easy it is to test a game like this. And I too would like to see him try out new things, which he did not long ago with a female player character.
Werehunter
great white shark

Postby kessie8yl » Wed, 11Jun22 20:12

Werehunter wrote:
kessie8yl wrote:We all like Chaotic and admire the things he has done - my "criticism" was at least constructive. No matter what you say - or even what Chaotic imagines - It must be obvious that anyone finding dissatisfaction with the free games he has issued recently is much less likely to be handing money over for what they will perceive to be more of the same. It really is that simple...

This I completely agree with. My sole issue with your comments was you repeatedly saying that he was using the free games as Advertisements for his offsite games and what I challenged. I do think Chaotic needs to work more to ensure the games are bug-free. As someone how worked in QA for a software company, I know how easy it is to test a game like this. And I too would like to see him try out new things, which he did not long ago with a female player character.

If Chaotic isn't using the free games as a taster of what people can expect in Offsite then there's something very strange going on... What better motivation is there for him to be giving stuff away when he has a means of getting people to pay for it?
Of course that doesn't apply to the games he produced before there was an Offsite - I'm only referring to stuff he's released since. To be frank the quality of the free games seems to have deteriorated since Offsite but maybe that's just my imagination...
I still believe that Chaotic should realise he cannot afford to be issuing a "sub-standard" product now - even if it is free. People will think that is Chaotic and won't pay for Offsite.
kessie8yl
legend of the South Seas

Postby Horny_Bastard » Mon, 13Oct21 23:39

any ideas on how to get the streaking ending ive tried noumerous time following exlibris path but i cant get the option. please help... :??: :??: :??:
Horny_Bastard
Pilot fish

Postby Brigma » Tue, 13Oct22 10:55

Horny_Bastard wrote:any ideas on how to get the streaking ending ive tried noumerous time following exlibris path but i cant get the option. please help... :??: :??: :??:

iirc you just have to get her to dance after getting really drunk. Her top will fall down and she'll just run through the park
Brigma
lagoon predator

Postby ExLibris » Wed, 13Oct23 05:53

Horny_Bastard wrote:any ideas on how to get the streaking ending ive tried noumerous time following exlibris path but i cant get the option. please help... :??: :??: :??:

"Streaking (requires Tired > 4)"

That means you need to pick options that increase how tired Rachel is, most obviously by dancing at the various clubs.
ExLibris
legend of the South Seas

sex: Female

Previous

Return to Free sexy games