Play Force One

These games are not complete and/or can be totally or partially reserved for paying members. Open a thread in this section is reserved for active members, read the rules before submit a game.

Re: Kelly's popup request to "meet" her

Postby Brigma » Sat, 16Jan02 16:30

Köpi wrote:
wabbithunta wrote:Is there anyway of stopping that pop-up in the bottom corner, the "Hello stranger".. from Kelly? The one where she's asking you if you want to "meet" despite clicking on NO each time.
I have her "quests" saved in my favourites, as well as having finished them all anyway! It's getting a tad annoying to say the least as everytime I click on a game on the main page.. there she is [again!] asking me to "join" her! Kelly! Sweetheart! If [IF!!] you were for real, then I'd be there in a heartbeat for sure, but as your only a game on a website, and I've played all of your scenario's, then the answer is NO. So please stop asking me the same question! :crazy:

I totally agree. Another problem is that games often don't load correctly with this popup. Then the bottom right corner of the game doesn't load correctly and I have to refresh the page...

Have you tried loging in? It's free and makes that go away
Brigma
lagoon predator

sex: Masculine

Previous

Return to Other sexy games