Re: Getting to Know Brenda (A slightly different dating sim)

Complete and totally free games (the author can request a non-obligatory financial contribution in thanks or to help him to create new game)

Postby Aces » Tue, 13Mar26 21:33

Can you add download links from a different file sharing site please? 2shared won't work for me for some reason.
Aces
sirens hunter

Postby linxpls » Tue, 13Jun11 09:14

Hey,

Can anyone re-upload this? The second link doesn't seem to be valid anymore (it leads to a "The file link that you requested is not valid. Please contact link publisher or try to make a search." error)
linxpls
Pilot fish

sex: Masculine

Postby Rikwar » Tue, 13Jun11 10:05

linxpls wrote:Hey,

Can anyone re-upload this? The second link doesn't seem to be valid anymore (it leads to a "The file link that you requested is not valid. Please contact link publisher or try to make a search." error)

Just tried the links without any problems, try another browser or clear your cache & cookies ;)
The greatest danger for most of us is not that our aim is too high and we miss it, but that it is too low and we reach it
Rikwar
Great Master of corals

Postby t.durden » Tue, 13Jun11 14:21

hey..
I just tried the second part link with firefox and IE and with no luck...
t.durden
Pilot fish

Postby linxpls » Tue, 13Jun11 18:41

OK, I seem to have got it working. Turns out I had to restart my computer and clear all cookies/data/caches before getting the link to work. Thanks for the tips Rikwar.
linxpls
Pilot fish

Postby Rikwar » Tue, 13Jun11 20:22

linxpls wrote:OK, I seem to have got it working. Turns out I had to restart my computer and clear all cookies/data/caches before getting the link to work. Thanks for the tips Rikwar.

Glad to know it worked out for you linxpls [img]images/icones/icon7.gif[/img]
The greatest danger for most of us is not that our aim is too high and we miss it, but that it is too low and we reach it
Rikwar
Great Master of corals

Postby linxpls » Tue, 13Jun11 22:53

Now, does anyone have any subtle hints about Date 3?

I've gotten the dress already, but can't get any farther! I've looked everywhere, can't find anything in the kitchen, bathroom, counter, dining room, or porch.
linxpls
Pilot fish

Postby Delru » Wed, 13Jul03 13:08

Hi there thanks for the game, I just wanted to say that wearing high heels at home is really not that frequent especially in jeans and sweater(not really that confy for long term wear and pretty easy to change when going out while dressing up).

(Taht just shocked me, when Brenda when to feed the cats)
Delru
great white shark

Postby Ripe » Mon, 13Jul15 20:59

Any chance of uploading this on a uploader that works? Because 2shared clearly doesn't work... it keep saying that part 2 of the game is unavailable.
Ripe
lagoon predator

Postby Greebo » Mon, 13Jul15 21:53

Ripe wrote:Any chance of uploading this on a uploader that works? Because 2shared clearly doesn't work... it keep saying that part 2 of the game is unavailable.

Same for me --
The file link that you requested is not valid. Please contact link publisher or try to make a search.

It's not due to an uncleared cache and I tried using Chrome instead of FireFox with the same result! Even using 2shared's Search facility ends up with the same answer.
Greebo
Great Master of corals

Postby belu » Tue, 13Jul16 10:59

Same problem ;

The file link that you requested is not valid. Please contact link publisher or try to make a search.

tried clearing cookies and reinstalling.
belu
sirens hunter

Postby Veeral » Thu, 13Aug22 15:28

I'm just having very large issues with date three. I can't seem to get the correct chain to trigger.

So I start out go to the TV then I go to the bedroom to get sizes. I go get the outfit. Then I can't do anything else. I strategically looked in every room and couldn't activate anything. I'm I doing an incorrect clue order that makes it so I can't get to the rest of them? I'm very very confused. I didn't know if it was a bug or intended. Thanks for the game so far It looks like you put a lot of effort into it, and I appreciate it.
Veeral
sirens hunter

Postby exar » Fri, 13Aug23 20:05

Veeral wrote:I'm just having very large issues with date three. I can't seem to get the correct chain to trigger.

So I start out go to the TV then I go to the bedroom to get sizes. I go get the outfit. Then I can't do anything else. I strategically looked in every room and couldn't activate anything. I'm I doing an incorrect clue order that makes it so I can't get to the rest of them? I'm very very confused. I didn't know if it was a bug or intended. Thanks for the game so far It looks like you put a lot of effort into it, and I appreciate it.

not a bug it's a feature - just an joke :)

you have not looked accurate enough, try the desk.
exar
great white shark

Postby yahoo » Tue, 15Dec01 23:01

Can somebody re-upload this? I'm curious about the game. It's the same problem as recent (well, from 2013) posters had.
yahoo
great white shark

Postby exar » Wed, 15Dec02 07:41

You should send your request to the author of this game, a reupload from some diffrent guy looks not good here.
exar
great white shark

PreviousNext

Return to Free sexy games