Christies Room- hints for games on that site

Complete and totally free games (the author can request a non-obligatory financial contribution in thanks or to help him to create new game)

Re: Christies Room- hints for games on that site

Postby lucky loser » Mon, 10Nov15 21:35

EPISODE 40: THE PRESENT hotspots:

stockings
breast
breast
butt
breast
breasts (in dark)
breast
pussy
-----
breast
back
-----
pussy
mouth
-----
butt
blonde's breasts
between legs
breasts
pussy
blonde's pussy
pussy
breast
breasts
-----
back
lucky loser
star of the reef

Postby lucky loser » Sun, 11Jan30 23:29

Trying to get through the latest game- episode 95 the Nexus part 2.

I'm stuck on the grey monsters (3rd opponents in the hallway).

1st opponent: click along top of the screen (position the cross-hairs so that the top edge is at the top of the corridor)

2nd opponent: click in the middle of the screen (just above the light line running along the middle of the corridor)

3rd opponent: ???? Arg!
lucky loser
star of the reef

Postby lucky loser » Mon, 11Jan31 00:02

Went back & (shudder) read the introduction to the game. I'm bashful but have to admit that the answer is right there.

#3 monster = click in the same spot as for #2. Sigh...
lucky loser
star of the reef

Postby ibangbrowni » Thu, 13Mar07 02:29

Looking for help on Episode 123 (Cheater).

I'm stuck in the 2nd series of actions. Currently, i'm unable to find the next hotspot. After going back to her foot, I attempt to take her panties off, but she won't let me.. says she's not ready for that (slut.. she wants to get rammed, i can tell).

Any and all help is welcome, thanks. I've been at this one far too long.
ibangbrowni
Pilot fish

sex: Masculine

Postby ibangbrowni » Thu, 13Mar07 22:29

Anyone???
ibangbrowni
Pilot fish

Postby p.aner » Mon, 13Apr08 23:22

Hi, I know it's a long shot since no one has posted anything in this thread for quite a while. But maybe someone can help. I'm stuck on the game #81 "The girlfriend - Part 1". I can't even get through the first part when fondling Kim. I always get caught by Selene. Any hint how to finish this one? The meter stops at almost the end and when I try to change the hot stop the messge "What's this noise" appears.
p.aner
Pilot fish

Postby xravensfan » Tue, 13Apr09 05:41

Is the site even worth a subscription? It looks like most of the stuff that is on here blows that away...
xravensfan
lagoon predator

Postby Brigma » Tue, 13Apr09 09:36

xravensfan wrote:Is the site even worth a subscription? It looks like most of the stuff that is on here blows that away...

There's a whole other thread about this here.

The games got a lot better in recent years and they put out a new game about every ~2 months. I like the site but my opinion appears to be in the minority. Also there was supposed to be a new game up yesterday, think I'll go check that out.
Brigma
lagoon predator

Postby lucky loser » Thu, 13Apr11 16:58

I liked it too- but I haven't been a member since I was posting in this thread a few years ago. That's cool that they've added new games. Maybe I'll go back and resubscribe...
lucky loser
star of the reef

Postby nazgul1201 » Wed, 13May29 00:39

I need help for the Christie's room game "Cheater". I'am stuck at the first part of the game. I could'nt open her legs.
At the first screen, Iuse the hand icon and click on her breast. Than I use the hand icon and click on her thigh.
Second screen (her top), I use the hand icon and click on her breast and stop when she talks. Than I use the hand icon and click on her right breast and move your mouse to the right to make her show her boobs.
When she shows her boobs, I use the hand icon and click on her left breast to massage both breasts. I stop when she talks.
At the third screen (her legs, I use the hand icon and click on a thigh (she moves her legs). Than she talks to me and I'am stuck.
What have I to do?
I try to put the hand icon near on her panties, stay clicked and move the mouse downward to make her spread her legs. but it did'nt work.
Please help. [img]images/icones/icon9.gif[/img]
nazgul1201
Pilot fish

Postby benfinkel » Sat, 13Jun15 21:34

Nazgul - I just finally figured it out.

When you're zoomed in on the bottom, you have to click and drag multiple times, and you click the hem of her skirt and drag UP to get her legs spread. Then you can pull down her panties.

Good luck!
benfinkel
Pilot fish

Postby marc110 » Sat, 13Jun29 23:25

p.aner wrote:Hi, I know it's a long shot since no one has posted anything in this thread for quite a while. But maybe someone can help. I'm stuck on the game #81 "The girlfriend - Part 1". I can't even get through the first part when fondling Kim. I always get caught by Selene. Any hint how to finish this one? The meter stops at almost the end and when I try to change the hot stop the messge "What's this noise" appears.

LOL Also stuck here , i have tried pressing on the book and the the guy , anyone know how to get past this?

StayPuft2585 wrote:I'm a member too.

Girlfriend #2... 2nd part, is that the one where they have Selena tied up? If I'm thinking of the right game, you have to click on her top, then skirt, then skirt, then there's like a little pause where you can't do anything, it looks like she got caught. But it continues from there.

on the cheerleader? not sure why it's not working?
marc110
Pilot fish

Postby heather11 » Sat, 13Sep07 06:04

Ok having similar problem in Part 1 of The Girlfriend. Trying to get past the part where he's fondling the cheerleader. I get the bar almost full and in comes Selene the Girlfriend. I cannot stop her from catching the two of them. I cannot find an online walkthrough anywhere and this is so disappointing. I think the game maybe broken.

Has anyone and I mean anyone figured out how to get past the first part of the game?
heather11
Pilot fish

sex: Female

Postby perheiro » Sat, 21Jan16 06:10

First scene, When the boy takes the girl in his arms, alternatively click on the breasts and hand between her thighs (double-click and hold the second click). When you get the “whats that noise” quickly click skirt, top, left on the couch cushion and right on the books. The first stage is completed.

Scene 2, Alternate tits and pussy until you get the “whats that noise” then click skirt, top, left side cushion, books

Scene 3, Get her on the couch and get her meter up and when you get the “whats that noise” click on the arrow at the left side of the table and it moves. Keep clicking it until it blocks the door. Enjoy
perheiro
Pilot fish

Previous

Return to Free sexy games