Christies Room- hints for games on that site

Complete and totally free games (the author can request a non-obligatory financial contribution in thanks or to help him to create new game)

Re: Christies Room- hints for games on that site

Postby lucky loser » Sat, 10Sep04 14:09

Since there's an ever-evolving list of games over there that sometimes make their way into the lagoon (like Girlfriend #3 a few weeks back), would it make sense to start a thread about those games for those of us now & in the future who join that site? There is no forum over there.

Personally, I am looking for hints for Girlfriend #2 (game #83 over there). I can get thru the 1st part, but when the father catches them after the 2nd part, what then?

Please lagoon, help me. I don't want to dip my toes in any other game forum- I don't know anyone there & fear malware.
lucky loser
star of the reef

Postby StayPuft2585 » Sat, 10Sep04 17:38

I'm a member too.

Girlfriend #2... 2nd part, is that the one where they have Selena tied up? If I'm thinking of the right game, you have to click on her top, then skirt, then skirt, then there's like a little pause where you can't do anything, it looks like she got caught. But it continues from there.
StayPuft2585
sirens hunter

Postby lucky loser » Sat, 10Sep04 21:28

That's it, thanks!

HINT: It's the top of the skirt two time, in case anyone else is stumped.
lucky loser
star of the reef

Postby StayPuft2585 » Wed, 10Sep15 07:00

This is what I got for the new Virtual Date with Kim game:

Only read if you want to know how I got to the different endings. I tried to keep it spoiler free.

Intro leads to Chapter 1

Chapter 1 leads to Chapter 2 or Chapter 3. Chapter 2 follows the nice conversation path, Chapter 3 the naughty conversation choices.

Chapter 2 and 3 both lead to the hidden sex scene.

Chapter 2 then leads to Chapter 5 (nice) or Chapter 6 (naughty)

Chapter 3 leads to either Chapter 6 (naughty) or Chapter 4 (nice)

Then each of the final chapters leads to a different ending.

The only Game Overs I got was after the hidden sex scene and if I picked too many of the bad conversation options.
StayPuft2585
sirens hunter

Postby Majoram » Sun, 10Sep19 20:58

It says there are 4 endings - I've had Chapter 4, 5 and 6 (twice but the same) + "waitress" ending - is there another? - You say that each of final chapters lead to a different ending - not sure what you mean by that - have i missed something??
Majoram
Pilot fish

Postby StayPuft2585 » Sun, 10Sep19 22:02

No, I meant there are 3 endings for the final 3 chapters, plus the waitress one. That's what I got anyway.
StayPuft2585
sirens hunter

Postby danigonz » Mon, 10Sep20 00:37

Hello,

I discovered the existence of the Christie's Room website thanks to this thread. I have a question for the people who has subscribed to it: is it worth the money? Another question is if the games are flash based or downloadble (I prefer Flash, because I use a Mac, so I can't play most of the downloadble ones because they are windows based)

Thanks in advance!
danigonz
lagoon predator

sex: Masculine

Postby StayPuft2585 » Mon, 10Sep20 04:54

Games are all flash based. There're 80+ games on the site and other downloads too, a huge image gallery (thousands of images), daily updated gallery, then they have screen savers, monthly centerfold and desktop calendar, plus weekly short video clips.

Personally I like the site because I find their 3D girls sexier than most other I've seen and I like the fact that they try to have a story with their games, sometimes the story spans several games. There's also some mini games like poker and stuff but that's not my thing. It's the only game site I've ever re-subscribed to.

Oh and they also have a comic book, 7 issues. They started a new comic series but they've only had issue 1 for a while.

They have a full access 4 day trial. You can also try it out see if you like it.

The other game site I like somewhat is Meet & Fuck, but I didn't re-subscribe because I find the quality of their games vary and I'm not into the hentai type art. Some of their games are really good, but others I didn't like, could be because I don't like Hentai anime type girl art.
StayPuft2585
sirens hunter

Postby danigonz » Tue, 10Sep21 17:19

StayPuft2585 wrote : Games are all flash based. There're 80+ games on the site and other downloads too, a huge image gallery (thousands of images), daily updated gallery, then they have screen savers, monthly centerfold and desktop calendar, plus weekly short video clips.

Personally I like the site because I find their 3D girls sexier than most other I've seen and I like the fact that they try to have a story with their games, sometimes the story spans several games. There's also some mini games like poker and stuff but that's not my thing. It's the only game site I've ever re-subscribed to.

Oh and they also have a comic book, 7 issues. They started a new comic series but they've only had issue 1 for a while.

They have a full access 4 day trial. You can also try it out see if you like it.

The other game site I like somewhat is Meet & Fuck, but I didn't re-subscribe because I find the quality of their games vary and I'm not into the hentai type art. Some of their games are really good, but others I didn't like, could be because I don't like Hentai anime type girl art.

Thanks for the information. I found it very useful! ;-)
danigonz
lagoon predator

sex: Masculine

Postby StayPuft2585 » Sat, 10Oct02 15:18

For new game:

Each ending depends on the girl who's telling the ghost story at the beginning. This is the 2nd girl you pick. Like selecting Mai to interact with Lucy, means Lucy will be telling the ghost story and you'll get Lucy's ending.

For the 2nd part to access the sex scenes. As far as I can tell, the 2nd part doesn't affect the ending.

Mai's hand + Lucy's knee
+ Lucy's breasts
+ Lindsey's breasts

Lucy's hand + Mai's brests
+ Lindsey's crotch

Lindsey's head + Mai's head

The rest is pretty easy I think. The girls give you hints on what to do.
StayPuft2585
sirens hunter

Postby slickster99 » Tue, 10Oct12 07:47

StayPuft2585 wrote : I'm a member too.

Girlfriend #2... 2nd part, is that the one where they have Selena tied up? If I'm thinking of the right game, you have to click on her top, then skirt, then skirt, then there's like a little pause where you can't do anything, it looks like she got caught. But it continues from there.

I must be doing something wrong,cause I've been trying for over an hour,and I still can't get it
slickster99
great white shark

Postby lucky loser » Tue, 10Oct12 10:52

It's tough, you have to be quick.

P.S.- Thanks for the other tips on the other games on this site. Some can be really frustrating- for instance, I don't think I've been able to do more than one of the wrestling/boxing games successfully- episode 71 was the last one I tried & couldn't land a punch on.

Other than that, I really like the site. It'd be cool if there was a message board on the site where we could trade these tips, but the Shark's Lagoon comes through again!
lucky loser
star of the reef

Postby lucky loser » Fri, 10Oct15 14:27

Game #90:

Mai's hand + Lucy's knee
+ Lucy's breasts
+ Lindsey's breasts

Lucy's hand + Mai's brests
+ Lindsey's crotch

Lindsey's head + Mai's head
+ Lucy's crotch
+ Mai's breast
+ Lucy's knee

Okay, as soon as you finish all of these, you can have sex with one of the girls. I don't know how they choose which one you fuck.
lucky loser
star of the reef

Postby StayPuft2585 » Sun, 10Oct17 01:44

You fuck the one that tells the ghost story. You pick the one at the beginning. Like if you click on Mai and then Lucy, Lucy will tell the ghost story and she'll be the one to fuck at the end.
StayPuft2585
sirens hunter

Postby lucky loser » Wed, 10Oct20 23:15

I'll keep posting hints in this thread for this website, seems like a better idea than starting multiple threads.

For episode 85 (Seaside Manor chapter 1) here's a couple of tips.

1. Don't go to villa #3 after you start playing. It restarts the entire game!

2. The order of villas to go to is: 9, 12, 5, 7, 4, 10, 2, 1.

3. You can leave a villa if you have to go take a shower to cool down (or get a bj to heat up). Her excitement level stays the same when you return. This is the only way to get through all of the girls.
lucky loser
star of the reef

Next

Return to Free sexy games