Virtual dating game with ArianeB

Complete and totally free games (the author can request a non-obligatory financial contribution in thanks or to help him to create new game)

Re: Virtual dating game with ArianeB

Postby luke » Tue, 08Jan29 17:09

I agree with cowboyblob. After the first pic in the scenic trip, or after the silly pic, you can choose 'Get back in the car'. Then if you kiss her at least twice, she take her shirt off, but somebody comes and she get embarassed. So you can just drive her home.
Que la Force de Shark soit avec toi / May the Shark Force be with you
luke

sex: Masculine

Postby Aragon » Tue, 08Jan29 22:28

I have the 4.8 download version, much better than the online game. I've been through five scenarios: 1. Sex in the hot tub. 2. BJ in the jeep out at scenic lookout. 3. Sex in the jeep at scenic lookout. 4. Sex on Ariane's sofa and 5. Sex in Ariane's bed. They all had one thing in common, and yes this is going to sound like "thank you for pointing out the obvious Mr. Magoo" but it's what works: When Ariane is just drunk enough to feel adventurous, she will take suggestion. The suggestion has to be subtle though, that's why you choose the statement "Sexy!" instead of "Now show me your pussy!" She needs to feel like she's being a free spirit, not like you're being pushy. Get her a little buzzed, feed her, compliment her, and basically she will do what she secretly wants to do anyway, and make you feel like you had something to do with it. One disclaimer: Just like in real life, Ariane can be moody, so you just might be doing everything right and still just get a kiss goodnight! ;) Props to everyone here who posted walkthroughs and tips. Good that we help each other out. Thanks and good luck!
Aragon
Pilot fish

Postby cowboyblob » Wed, 08Jan30 00:50

Aragon wrote : I have the 4.8 download version, much better than the online game. I've been through five scenarios: 1. Sex in the hot tub. 2. BJ in the jeep out at scenic lookout. 3. Sex in the jeep at scenic lookout. 4. Sex on Ariane's sofa and 5. Sex in Ariane's bed. They all had one thing in common, and yes this is going to sound like "thank you for pointing out the obvious Mr. Magoo" but it's what works: When Ariane is just drunk enough to feel adventurous, she will take suggestion. The suggestion has to be subtle though, that's why you choose the statement "Sexy!" instead of "Now show me your pussy!" She needs to feel like she's being a free spirit, not like you're being pushy. Get her a little buzzed, feed her, compliment her, and basically she will do what she secretly wants to do anyway, and make you feel like you had something to do with it. One disclaimer: Just like in real life, Ariane can be moody, so you just might be doing everything right and still just get a kiss goodnight! ;) Props to everyone here who posted walkthroughs and tips. Good that we help each other out. Thanks and good luck!

There is one scenario that proves the exception; you can get laid with only one glass of wine. Has anybody else done it?

(Okay, it's not really an exception... you've got to get her buzzed on something other than alcohol.)
cowboyblob
star of the reef

Postby zze » Wed, 08Jan30 02:55

great great great
zze
Pilot fish

Postby luke » Wed, 08Jan30 20:30

cowboyblob wrote :

There is one scenario that proves the exception; you can get laid with only one glass of wine. Has anybody else done it?

(Okay, it's not really an exception... you've got to get her buzzed on something other than alcohol.)

Yes, i agree. But i think in those cases, you can only fuck her in darkness on her bed. No sex in car or on the couch or in the hot tub.
luke

Postby Aragon » Thu, 08Jan31 19:12

Okay. I've done the sex in the conv. store parking lot thing and fingering her on her dinner table after too much to drink. Technically, that's 8. How many scenarios are there? Is there ever a 3some? What am I missing? Thanks! :??:
Aragon
Pilot fish

Postby luke » Thu, 08Jan31 20:21

There are many possible scenarios in this game, but none with a 3some. Sorry...
luke

Postby PLJ » Fri, 08Feb01 16:29

EXCELLANT WEB SITE
HELP
ARIANEB
I can go to dinner,club,lingerie shop get rebcca to strip club,get arianeb all .the way
Can some help get the lake,in the photos ,tell me i can.
verious stages of undress in kitchen, and in the shop.
thank you
PLJ
PLJ
sirens hunter

Postby Steve » Sat, 08Feb02 02:33

Steve
star of the reef

Postby cowboyblob » Sat, 08Feb02 18:50

luke wrote :
Yes, i agree. But i think in those cases, you can only fuck her in darkness on her bed. No sex in car or on the couch or in the hot tub.

There is one avenue where you bring Ariane into the house, sit down on the sofa, and she wants to have sex right there and then. She's only had one glass of wine.
cowboyblob
star of the reef

Postby Dyonisis » Sat, 08Feb02 20:31

Which avenue might that be? interesting!!

I've played ArianeB from begin to end (alle scenes)
Dyonisis
lagoon predator

Postby cowboyblob » Sun, 08Feb03 22:02

Dyonisis wrote : Which avenue might that be? interesting!!

I've played ArianeB from begin to end (alle scenes)

It's the most recently added "outskirts" side trip where romance will charm her dress off.

Dance to jazz with her at home, then go to the kitchen and suggest going out to dinner. I'll assume you know how to successfully complete dinner and the museum visit that follows. Go to the club and dance twice ("Protect Ariane" so she can belt the asshole by herself). After you get kicked out of the club, she'll suggest going for a drive. Drive to the outskirts and take a romantic walk on the beach. Ignore the chatty text prompts and hold her hand, put your arm around her, take her into your arms, and passionately kiss her. Lay some sweet talk on her and she'll take off her dress and let you fondle her. Sit on the beach saying more romantic stuff then you can take her home, dressed or not. She's ready to take off her dress at home and sit on the couch ready for sex. You can also pursue the swimsuit/casual clothes seduction avenue, but remember that any kissing or fondling you did earlier has been taken into account.
cowboyblob
star of the reef

Postby Dyonisis » Mon, 08Feb04 15:21

Thnx Cowboyblob

I think i haven't played the new version with the added scenes
SOoooooooooooooooooo....
Ariane, her i come
Dyonisis
lagoon predator

Postby luke » Mon, 08Feb04 17:48

cowboyblob wrote :

Dance to jazz with her at home,

...and kiss her while dancing, or your walkthrough doesn't work.
But many thanks, man :jap: :jap: :jap:
ArianeB seems having no more secret for you :lol:
luke

Postby Dyonisis » Tue, 08Feb05 01:44

luke wrote :

...and kiss her while dancing, or your walkthrough doesn't work.
But many thanks, man :jap: :jap: :jap:
ArianeB seems having no more secret for you :lol:

She didn't let her kiss while dancing :cry:
How do do you do that :??:
Dyonisis
lagoon predator

PreviousNext

Return to Free sexy games