Virtual dating game with ArianeB

Complete and totally free games (the author can request a non-obligatory financial contribution in thanks or to help him to create new game)

Re: Virtual dating game with ArianeB

Postby gameplayer » Sun, 07Nov18 14:57

Small price to pay for a more interesting ending.

Any ideas on getting her naked in kitchen with camera?
gameplayer
great white shark

Postby cowboyblob » Mon, 07Nov19 05:04

Adriane is up to 4.8 now.

Naked in the kitchen with camera:

Have steak dinner in regular clothes, but get her drunk at the meal (two pre-dinner and two wine with meal).

After dinner, change in bedroom... (she'll be drunk enough to come out in a towel, ready to skinny-dip).

Instead of swimming, dance to Jazz once... she'll drop the towel. Go to kitchen, spin the bottle, and IF you win the Photo Shoot, she'll be naked in the kitchen with the camera.

She'll do the whole park fountain photo shoot nude, but your night will end right there.
cowboyblob
star of the reef

sex: Masculine

Postby cowboyblob » Mon, 07Nov19 05:19

Nightowl wrote : So far, using the downloaded version of 4.6, when we leave the night club we end up back at the house. It doesn't matter where we've been before the night club. One we leave, on our own or after being bounced, the next scene is back at the house.

In my D/L'd version of 4.6 and 4.8, IF we dined downtown, after getting bounced we're in the jeep at the intersection (if we've already been to the museum) or have the option to go elsewhere, if she had one glass of wine at home. At the intersection, we can drive home or head for the outskirts. Both "black dress" destinations (strip club and lake) can lead toward sex if you do it right.
cowboyblob
star of the reef

Postby gameplayer » Mon, 07Nov19 14:20

Thanks cowboyblob - that worked fine.
gameplayer
great white shark

Postby Nightowl » Tue, 07Nov20 16:18

I've also found a nuance in the night club. If YOU hit the creep vs Ariane hitting the creep.

Pretty cool game. Since I usually opt to do something other than take Rebecca back to the house the black.gif works fine.
Nightowl
Pilot fish

Postby mrnatural » Sat, 07Nov24 02:44

cowboyblob wrote : Adriane is up to 4.8 now.

Naked in the kitchen with camera:

Have steak dinner in regular clothes, but get her drunk at the meal (two pre-dinner and two wine with meal).

After dinner, change in bedroom... (she'll be drunk enough to come out in a towel, ready to skinny-dip).

Instead of swimming, dance to Jazz once... she'll drop the towel. Go to kitchen, spin the bottle, and IF you win the Photo Shoot, she'll be naked in the kitchen with the camera.

She'll do the whole park fountain photo shoot nude, but your night will end right there.

Hmmm... that doesn't work for me. I just downloaded 4.8, and when I try that (dinner is the steak BBQ, not the restaurant, right?) she comes out of the bedroom with a bathing suit on. I can get her dancing naked by going in the hottup & playing truth or dare, but then when we go to the kitchen we come out with a bottle of liquor and I can finger her. Nice, but different.

What am I doing wrong?
mrnatural
Pilot fish

Postby cowboyblob » Sat, 07Nov24 22:50

mrnatural wrote :

Hmmm... that doesn't work for me. I just downloaded 4.8, and when I try that (dinner is the steak BBQ, not the restaurant, right?) she comes out of the bedroom with a bathing suit on. I can get her dancing naked by going in the hottup & playing truth or dare, but then when we go to the kitchen we come out with a bottle of liquor and I can finger her. Nice, but different.

What am I doing wrong?

Are you sure you got her drunk enough? Make sure you click on the grill and not the patio table; otherwise she'll change into her bikini before dinner.
cowboyblob
star of the reef

Postby mrnatural » Sun, 07Nov25 01:58

cowboyblob wrote :

Are you sure you got her drunk enough? Make sure you click on the grill and not the patio table; otherwise she'll change into her bikini before dinner.

Yep, 4 drinks - 2 in the kitchen and 2 with dinner (if I give her another drink, she falls asleep). Any special requirements for what to do at dinner? The order I use is drink/eat/drink/compliment/talk, then go to the kitchen. Is that the same order you're doing things?
mrnatural
Pilot fish

Postby Benj » Sat, 07Dec01 21:35

Does the game work with Internet Explorer?

If so, how the hell do you open it.

I know, I know, I'm stupid.

Thanks
Benj
Pilot fish

Postby Benj » Sat, 07Dec01 21:42

Downloaded btw.
Benj
Pilot fish

Postby Benj » Mon, 07Dec03 00:17

Sorted it now.

But, does anyone know how to do the lesbian scene on 4.8?

Take a look at the images. It's possible :clap:
Benj
Pilot fish

Postby luke » Mon, 07Dec03 16:20

Benj,
There is no really lesbian scene in ArianeB. Watching the pictures, you can get 2 scenes with Rebecca (blond hair), one in the nightclub and one in the pool.
The nightclub : introduce, kitchen, one drink, grab steak, one drink, eat by the pool (don't follow her while changing), swim, swim more, get out, go back inside, go for a drive (she needs shower and put on her black dress), go downtown, go lingerie, choose the red, agree go to nightclub, buy next round of drinks, watch the two dance together, let them dance, and... that's all, Ariane prefers go with Rebecca :cry:
The pool : introduce, kitchen, one drink, grab steak, one drink, wait for steack, dinner in kitchen, go for a drive, go downtown, go lingerie, choose the red, agree go to nightclub, buy next round of drinks, watch the two dance together, let them continue to dance, take them back home, skinny dipping, play marco polo, chase after Ariane, let Rebecca goes away, and... continue alone with Ariane as you want. :D
Que la Force de Shark soit avec toi / May the Shark Force be with you
luke

Postby Benj » Mon, 07Dec03 20:06

I actually did it.

All you have to do is go to the club with Rebecca wearing the black dress, watch them dance, then click near rebecca's shoulder (iirc) and she then lifts Ariane's skirt, and you click again and she feels Ariane's tits, but you have to break it up, and only get 6/10.

:D
Benj
Pilot fish

Postby cowboyblob » Mon, 07Dec03 21:48

Benj wrote : I actually did it.

All you have to do is go to the club with Rebecca wearing the black dress, watch them dance, then click near rebecca's shoulder (iirc) and she then lifts Ariane's skirt, and you click again and she feels Ariane's tits, but you have to break it up, and only get 6/10.

:D

Losing Black-Dress Ariane to Rebecca in the club is not automatic. If you got the stargazing question wrong, you'll certainly be going home early.
cowboyblob
star of the reef

Postby Nightowl » Tue, 07Dec04 09:16

If YOU hit the rude dude in the night club the end game is less certain. If you "protect Arianne" instead and she belts the creep and you don't mess up later then eventually you fuck.

It is really essential to get the star gazing questions right. A little experimenting on both the Moon and stars has resulted in getting all the right locations.

Going to the lake is fine but I think you should be able to get home without spending the night on the boat.
Nightowl
Pilot fish

PreviousNext

Return to Free sexy games