Virtual dating game with ArianeB

Complete and totally free games (the author can request a non-obligatory financial contribution in thanks or to help him to create new game)

Re: Virtual dating game with ArianeB

Postby Cocker » Thu, 07Aug09 04:13

Bonjour Shark et Steve.

Je viens de vous lire et je dois avouer, Steve, que la première fois, j'avais eu du mal à trouver une des solutions et je n'avais pas penser au Net pour trouver d'éventuelles solutions. Toutefois, pour répondre à la difficulté d'un sénario (ou de toutes les options possibles), il existe ce que l'on appelle en programmation la notion de "Monitrice". Qu'est-ce donc ? Tout d'abord sachez que cette technique à été développé par des société d'assurance en Belgique afin de pouvoir gérer l'ensemble des cas possibles existant dans ce domaine. J'ai moi-même appliqué cela au domaine médical Belge qui est très complexe dans sa gestion des remboursement des soins de santé. Quoi qu'il en soit, cela fonctionne, un peu, comme des tables de décisions, mais c'est beaucoup plus étendu. En effet, il s'agit de définir dans une table (array de 2 dimensions) l'ensemble des actions possibles en fonction de l'écran (situation) où tu te trouves. L'avantage de cette technique est que vous minimisez la programmation et que vous pouvez vous concentrer principalement sur le sénario, car après avoir fait la programmation une première fois, vous pouvez réutiliser le même code les fois suivantes; sauf que vous devrez simplement redéfinir ton "array" qui contient le coeur du sénario. Si vous désirez un exemple, j'essayerai d'en retrouver dans mes archives.
A+
Cocker
sirens hunter

sex: Masculine

Postby Banzai » Thu, 07Aug09 04:48

@taz and tribetta:
I tried to upload it to a "normal" webspace, but it were prevented by a filter on the server. If you have a mailbox with no limit for the size of incoming mails, I could mail it.
But what problem do you have with rapidshare?
1. Click on http://rapidshare.com/files/43341748/Da ... ulator.zip
2. Scroll down and click on "Free"
3. Type the four characters into the textfield
4. Click on "Download via ..."

Otherwise there is an online-version of the game on http://virtualunderworld.net/arianeb/dategame.htm#

@Steve:
I tried the walkthroughs you posted with both versions (that one hosted on megaupload and the current version from virtualunderworld.net). Only your "in the tub", and "in the living-room" works for me in both versions.
At the photoshoot I can't french her in the car. After that she canceled the photoshoot when suggesting topless or after posing topless (depending on the version).
At the gaz station, I can't offer the 20$ and have to drive ahead after leaving the station (in the current version).
At the Rebecca-path with ending in the bedroom, I can only go in the bedroom to take on some clothes (and that's really not the goal ;) ) (in both versions).
At the Rebecca-path with ending in the hot tub... don't remember. Didn't work, too.

@Cocker:
The method sounds interesting (after translating it with google). Could you give me a hint, who this method is called in english? I'd like to read some more about it. :)
Banzai
sirens hunter

Postby Steve » Thu, 07Aug09 05:26

Cocker,
Tu as raison. Je ne pensais pas que ce type de technique était utilisée dans le soin de santé. Il faut dire aussi qu'où je suis après 8 ans je n'ai pas encore de médecin de famille. Impossible à trouver. Mon accent Francais (De France) n'aide peut être pas et pourtant j'ai la double nationalité...
Bref, en te lisant j'ai fait le lien avec mon job. Ta descrïption pour gérer les cas possibles me fait penser que dans la qualité, on parle des outils de démarche qualité avec des choses comme analyser un fonctionnement, une performance, optimiser, les étapes d'analyse (QQOQCCP - 5 whys)... Que des mots qui font dormir et que j'aime bien. Cela me semble bien proche de ta technique et c'est évident que c'est ce genre de chose qu'il faut utiliser car sinon on ne s'en sort pas. Au plus simple, c'est le principe de l'arbre. Tronc, grosses branches, branches... feuilles. J'ai vérifié les dessins d'ArianeB et il y a en gros des groupes de 6 ou 7 planches très proches avec des changements d'expressions, vetements, etc... C'est une super bonne idée.

Banzai,
I'm just reading your post, but i need to check if it's not a mistake. See U
Steve
star of the reef

Postby Steve » Thu, 07Aug09 06:47

Banzai,
U're right, impossible to offer $20 at the gaz station and impossible at the photoshoot with the online version, but it's ok for me with the download one.
You're right too, before the photoshoot we can't kiss or french her. It's a mistake
But, with Rebecca the descrïption is ok online and with the download one too. I don't understand your part "In the bedroom with Rebecca" or "In the hot tub with Rebecca". For me, it's impossible to sleep with Rebecca, Ariane is to jalous and she hate 3some.
Well, I'm going to download thw version on rapidshare right now.
Steve
star of the reef

Postby Banzai » Thu, 07Aug09 18:37

Hi Steve,
you were right with the megaupload-version and the gaz-station (I edited my post). I tried to offer her the money _in_ the station instead of in the car. (but the clickpoint is hard to find :) ).
With the current version it doesn't work. I found the responsible codechange. It is still possible to offer the money, but we need "parent.quote>=5" - don't know how to do that...

With the "Rebecca"-parts I meant in the path, where Rebecca occures... There are (at least) two endings and in your post you described the ending in the bedroom and in the hot tub. Sorry, but my english isn't very good.
Banzai
sirens hunter

Postby Steve » Thu, 07Aug09 19:56

Morning Banzai,
Sometimes i'm like the TV show: I'm "Lost"... [img]smile/hapface01.gif[/img]
In fact I've got now the Megaupload version (Maybe the 1st one?) and the 2nd one as you said to Taz & Tribetta, the Rapidshare version (Maybe the last one?).
Megaupload, a zip file with 40565 Ko
Rapidshare, a zip too with 43636 Ko. Have U the same?
I don't play with the online version because there are a lot of blank pages, error 404, page not found or something like that.
So, this morning I've been working since 6am on the Megaupload and I wrote and tested 7 solutions. I know that it's not finish but after you can mix differents part of the game.
I think it's ok, but do U want to test it for me or someone else before I put it on this topic. I can sent it by a private message with this forum. This afternoon, I would like to do the same thing with the rapidshare version, but yet, i know how to f*** her in the car after the photoshoot.
See U everybody.
Steve
star of the reef

Postby Banzai » Thu, 07Aug09 23:27

Hi Steve,
these should be the same versions like I use.
I can test your solutions on the Megaupload-version. Just send them to me per PM.

Don't you get nutty playing this game 12h? :)
Do you have any system to check out all the possible paths or do you try to reverseengineer the code (my favorite after trying to find solutions manually *g*. But the distribution of the code throughout all the files is really awful. I think I'd try a more state-oriented approach.)?

Banzai
Banzai
sirens hunter

Postby Cocker » Fri, 07Aug10 00:19

I Banzai,

I can't translate the name in English because the people who have create that principe is a french mother language and in the company who he work, all time that method is called "monitrice". We can found a english name together. The technic of a "monitrice" is to monitor all is acted in a application. "monitor" why not ?

For Steve and the other, I go try to found some usefull sample of using.

Regards

Cocker.
Cocker
sirens hunter

sex: Masculine

Postby Banzai » Fri, 07Aug10 04:57

I found some endings, too.

Here is the one on the sofa (both versions):
[*]Introduction
[*]Kitchen: 1 drink, go out to dinner
[*]Restaurant: finish the meal, PICK UP THE CHECK!
[*]Club: dancing, bar, soda, back to place
[*]Floor: casual (you may follow)
[*]Living room: kiss, french, drink, shoulder, Breast, take off
[*]Sofa: breasts, nipples, thight, pants, thight or butt, panties, ...

The keys on this path is picking up the check (allows nudity) and drinking#+"massage or caressing breast"#>=5 (allows removing the her top).

I also found a solution for the path with the photosession (both versions, but see below for megaupload):
[*]Introduction
[*]Kitchen: 2 drinks, get steak
[*]Patio: wait, finish bbq
[*]Car
[*]Gaz-station: fill the tank
[*]Car: outskirts, scenic, continue, get out
[*]Scenic: enjoy, ask, snapshot, ask for modeling pose, compliment, multiple ask for more and compliment (when she worries about cars, let her decide), only two pics left, give her, take off, is sexy enough, pussy or touching and blowing - as you prefer

The key at this path is three drinks or more and filling gaz.

The ending of the photo-path is a bit different in the megaupload-version:
[*] same as above until "only ONE pics left", drop your pants, feels good, f*** on backseat or ask for blowjob (as you prefer)

Banzai
Banzai
sirens hunter

Postby xeris89 » Tue, 07Aug14 07:10

Banzai wrote : Hi Steve,
you were right with the megaupload-version and the gaz-station (I edited my post). I tried to offer her the money _in_ the station instead of in the car. (but the clickpoint is hard to find :) ).
With the current version it doesn't work. I found the responsible codechange. It is still possible to offer the money, but we need "parent.quote>=5" - don't know how to do that...

The short answer is that there are 2 ways it works:
She is naked when you get into the car.
She is in her towel and you've been in the hot tub (except the dare doesn't work for this because the hottub flag isnt set yet apparently)

in default.htm
"var quote = 0; // global variable for multiple quotes on each page, 0 = random, 1 = use quote 1 etc."

So quote can be set to many levels. If you want to see what you have to do you just need to see what will set this variable to at least 5.
xeris89
star of the reef

Postby styrian » Tue, 07Aug14 16:58

I'm thw first time in this forum and i hope i do this in a right way. ;)
I´ve found a way for the gaz-station:
1. Introduce yourself
2. Say Something Funny (book)
3. Compliment her outfit, kiss on cheek
4. Go back to the couch - Kitchen
5. Drink Wine x2
9. Get steaks for dinner
10. Wait for BBQ 12. Eat, compliment, drink, talk
11. Go somewhere else: Car
12. Gas Station
13. Fill up tank 16. Go downtown
14. Go in lingerie shop
15. She "plays" with 3 sets of lingeries - choose 1st
16. Drink in a club with Ariane & Reb
17. Buy next round of drink
18. Watch the 2 girls dance
19. Continue
20. Back home with girls
21. Vote for skinny dipping
22. take your clothes off
23. Get in pool
24. Polo
25. Ariane's turn
26. Polo
27. Marco
28. Choose Ariane
29. Ariane's breast
30. Goodbye Reb
31. go inside
32. Living room - dance - jazz - kiss - dip neck
33. go somewhere else
34. car - convinience store
35. offer 20$ to buy beer naked
36. buy beer
37. drink some beer
38. have sex in the parking lot
39. put hard cock ....
40. have fun
styrian
Pilot fish

Postby jf d » Wed, 07Aug15 01:19

styrian hello

not so bab but only 8/10 wherre is mistake ??

i'm looking for see you later
jf d
great white shark

Postby Steve » Wed, 07Aug15 03:16

Styrian,
For a 1st time it's a very good job. It works very good with the "Rapidshare" version. It' a little bit different in the gaz station for her towel with the "Megaupload" version, but after a "long time" with her, it's easy.
Good job.
Steve
star of the reef

Postby styrian » Thu, 07Aug16 12:20

hello jf d
sorry it´s only a mistake in numbering

greetings from austria
styrian
Pilot fish

Postby lemoncurry » Sat, 07Aug18 22:09

I downloaded the rapidshare version and I can't seem to get the pictures to show up when I open the .htm files.

running XP sp2, IE 7, latest JRE, etc. I tried changing my security settings to the lowest possible but it didn't make a difference.

suggestions?
lemoncurry
great white shark

PreviousNext

Return to Free sexy games