Virtual dating game with ArianeB

Complete and totally free games (the author can request a non-obligatory financial contribution in thanks or to help him to create new game)

Re: Virtual dating game with ArianeB

Postby tribetta » Tue, 07Aug07 11:03

Hi all,

I came across this game, quite sexy game. Like to share it with everyone..

http://virtualunderworld.net/arianeb/dategame.htm#

Hope this is not a repost.

Cheers

Tribetta
tribetta
sirens hunter

Postby shark-admin » Tue, 07Aug07 23:05

I never had tested this game... nice...
thank you
shark-admin
sirens hunter

Postby jimmyp » Wed, 07Aug08 02:34

its a vry difficult game to find the right combinations to each sex scene and thers no real guide to it either so lotta trial n error. If ur stuck tho thers hints arnd here sumwer cus iv seen this game be4.
jimmyp
great white shark

Postby taz » Wed, 07Aug08 02:40

how can we telecharge it ?
taz
lagoon predator

Postby Steve » Wed, 07Aug08 04:16

Hi all,
If you want to download this difficult but good game, U can do it with this link:
http://www.megaupload.com/?d=0YRWDWOP
It's a zip file with 4056ko.
We can f**k her in the jakuzi and just after in her bed. The second time it's in her car.
See U tomorrow for the first solution...Maybe the 2nd one...
Steve
star of the reef

Postby Banzai » Wed, 07Aug08 05:48

It's a very nice game! After at least 40 attempts, I always stuck in the living room touching her breast ("Making out just turned to foreplay"). If I try to go to another room, she waves me goodbye. If I try to get off her shirt, she kicks me.

Please give some hints!!! :)
Banzai
sirens hunter

Postby tribetta » Wed, 07Aug08 07:51

Something i took from a website... just one of the many solutions... enjoy.

introduce
book
compliment dress
kiss on cheek
answer over 18
rub hair
click stereo
jazz
kiss lips
kiss neck
change to soft rock
kiss lips
kiss neck
exit and go to kitchen
drink wine x2
get steaks for bbq
click on seat (look at sky)
get the question right!
eat dinner in a swimsuit
stand in hall
eat dinner
talk to her
compliment her
drink wine
exit
get dressed and go downtown (click on car) - wait outside
head to outskirts
go to cabaret
click on amatuer night sign
encourage her to striptease
Remove Jacket > Chair Dance > Rub Body > Remove Skirt > Sexy Dance > Remove Vest > Pole Dance > Sexy Dance > End Routine
Contest Results
Go Home
Wait outside (sometimes it worked to follow her in)
Kiss
French Kiss
Shoulders
Breasts
Nipples
Lower back x 2
Rub even lower
Click on the finish line
tribetta
sirens hunter

Postby Mimailia » Wed, 07Aug08 13:55

FWIW We had (have) a fairly long discussion about this game in:

http://sharks-lagoon.aceboard.fr/215394 ... -Ideas.htm

It starts at the bottom of page 2, but page 3 offers different solutions.

Also note: Steve's download is the "original". The game has had several bug fixes and/or upgrades since.

The current version is 4.4 and can be downloaded on the page that tribetta gave his post (second link).

M
I can't figure out how to use the signature!
Mimailia
star of the reef

Postby Banzai » Wed, 07Aug08 18:10

All the walkthroughs found in the web belongs to an old version! They don't work with the current version (4.4, I got it via the website from rapidshare). With the help of an old strip-walkthrough, I found this path:

finish the introduction
go to kitchen
drink a glass of wine
take the steak
do the bbq with drinking 2 glasses of wine
use the car
drive to the live cabaret in the outskirts
participate in the striptease-amateur-contest
[*]Remove Jacket
[*]Pole Dance
[*]Remove Skirt
[*]Pole Dance
[*]Remove Vest
[*]Rub Body
[*]Sexy Dance
[*]Chair Dance
[*]Remove Bra
[*]Rub Body
[*]Chair Dance
[*]Sexy Dance
[*]Remove Thong
[*]Sexy Dance
[*]Chair Dance
[*]Rub Body
[*]Live Sex Act
(sometimes she stops when removing the bra, but she wins)
at home you can follow her, but don't have to
give her a drink
kiss her
massage shoulders
kiss her tits
rub lower back
grab butt
massage pussy
make love

Thats the only way I found until now. But looking in the downloaded code, I found that she has to have 2 dances to get her naked.
According to the pictures there are lots of paths (including her and a friend bathing naked in the pool) and lots of goals ;). She met this friend in the lingerie-shop.
Banzai
sirens hunter

Postby tribetta » Wed, 07Aug08 18:32

i have trouble with rapidshare, can any one help me with another link to download?
tribetta
sirens hunter

Postby Steve » Wed, 07Aug08 19:48

tribetta, i think that you can play with the megaupload version
because I have the same trouble with rapidshare.

With "my" download version I found that:

1. Introduce yourself 2. Say Something Funny (book) 3. Compliment her outfit, kiss on cheek

4. Read Poetry (book) 5. Music & Dance Soft Rock 6. Kiss while dancing - Stop 7. Go back to the couch - Kitchen 8. Drink Wine - Finish drink 9. Get steaks for dinner

First:
10. Sit & look at the sky 11. For the triangulus, it's in the middle of the map's sky.
For the others, oh boy, maybe on the google moonmap or mapsky!!!
Anyway, if it's good choose : Eat dinner in a swimsuit
12. Don't follow her in her room 13. Eat, Compliment, Drink, Talk 14. Get in the pool
15. Swim some more 16. Get out when she says she might get some cramp 17. Get in hot tub 18. Kiss & stop 19. Drink some wine
20. Choose the game Truth/Dare above her left shoulder 21. You, Truth. Answer as you like 22. Her, Truth: Ask her is she's ever had sex in the bath tub, the 1st "?" from the top
23. You, dare. Click to contine 24. Her Dare: Take off top. the 2nd from the top - Help her. 25. You, Dare. Click to continue 26. Her, Dare: Take of panties. the 2nd "?" - Help her.
27. Frenck Kiss - Stop. 29. Massage shoulders - Stop 30. Grab breasts - Stop 31. Suck nipples - Stop 32. Rub lovver back - Stop 33. Grab butt - quit 34. Massage pussy 35. Have sex
36. Suggest spending the night or back home 37. No explanation, i think it's easy, but...38. Have sex again

Second:
11. Wait for BBQ 12. Eat, compliment, drink, talk 13. Go somewhere else: Car 14. Gas Station
15. Fill up tank 16. Head out to outskirts 17. Scenic tour 18. Continue 19. Frenck kiss while in car
20. Enjoy view 21. Take picture 22. Suggest modelling pose 23. Compliment 24. Next pose, then Compliment 25. Repeat 24 til she rubbing her pussy 26. Compliment, last picture she'll get your penis out 27. DON'T suggest blow job, instead say "that feels good" 28. Either get a blow job or a fuck in the back seat - 29 back home

In the gaz station:
1. Introduce yourself 2. Say Something Funny 3. Compliment her outfit, kiss on cheek 4. Say you´re over 18 5. Read Poetry 6. Dance Soft Rock 7. Kiss while dancing 8. Go someplace else: Kitchen 9. Drink Wine 10. Drink Wine 11. Grab steaks for dinner
12. Click on back yard table 13. Wait outside as she gets in her bikini 14. Eat, Compliment, Drink, Talk 15. Go for a swim 16. Jump in, swim some more 17. Get out when she says she might get some cramp 18. Get in hot tub 19. Kiss 20. Drink some wine 21. Truth/Dare 22. You, Truth 23. Her, Truth: Ask her is she´s ever had sex in the bath tub 24. You, dare. Click to contine
25. Her Dare: Take off top. Help her. 26. You, Dare. Click to continue 27. convenience store in towel 28. offer $20 29. buy snacks/return 30. drink beer 31. have sex on parking lot 32. go home 33. At home spend the night with here. 34. Go to bed. 35. Same for her ...

In the living room:
1. Joke, compliment eyes, kiss cheek.2. Kitchen for TWO drinks, suggest "out to dinner".3. Eat, Compliment, Talk, Wine, Pick-up check.4. Clothes shopping (I picked black outfit), back home "Dress Casual". LR, Dance (soft rock), kiss,
kiss neck, back to couch.5. Kiss, Kiss, Wine, French, Caress breast, Remove shirt, Kiss nipple.6. Back rub, Rub thigh, Remove pants, Remove panties, Paydirt, Suggest "spend the night",
Have her again.

Now, i'm looking for the answer with the other girl in the lingerie shop. See U
Steve
star of the reef

Postby Steve » Wed, 07Aug08 20:59

Salut Shark, j'ai vu que t'étais en ligne.

Guys, do U want to see Rebecca:

1. Introduce yourself 2. Say Something Funny (book) 3. Compliment her outfit, kiss on cheek
4. Read Poetry (book) 5. Music & Dance Soft Rock 6. Kiss while dancing - Stop
7. Go back to the couch - Kitchen 8. Drink Wine x2 9. Get steaks for dinner
11. Wait for BBQ 12. Eat, compliment, drink, talk 13. Go somewhere else: Car 14. Gas Station
15. Fill up tank 16. Go downtown 17. Go in lingerie shop 18. She "plays" with 3 sets of lingeries - choose 1st
19. Drink in a club with Ariane & Reb 20. Buy next round of drink 21. Watch the 2 girls dance 22. Continue
23. Back home with girls 24. Vote for skinny dipping 25. take your clothes off 26. Get in pool 27. Polo
28. Ariane's turn 29. Polo 30. Marco 31. Choose Ariane 32. Ariane's breast 33. Goodbye Reb
34. As you like, in the bath tub like #17 in the 1st step or 35. Go inside - L Room 36. jazz - kiss lips
- kiss neck - change to soft rock - kiss lips - kiss neck 36. Stop dancing & go somewhere else 37. Bed room
38. follow her in the bathroom - wait her - take a shower 39. Ask to stay at night - Strip naked and wait
40. let her get in bed first - JUMP IN HER BED AND HAVE FUN... and if it's not enough because U are
limit to explode play this game:
http://www.mofunzone.com/online_games/damn_birds.shtml
Steve
star of the reef

Postby shark-admin » Wed, 07Aug08 23:10

Salut Steve
Ca fait 2 jour que je suis branché sur ce ..... jeu et je te remercie pour ton aide. La première fois qu'on avait parlé de ce jeu sur le forum, j'avais pas trop accroché mais là, j'avoue que c'est du bon travail... Du coup, j'avais prévu de bosser un peu sur mon nouveau jeu qui n'avance pas beaucoup et j'ai passé 3 heure avec Ariane...
Dans ce jeu, c'est pratiquement impossible de retrouver 2 fois les mêmes scènes, trop de combinaisons... Ca donne envie de faire un jeu de ce type mais j'ai mal à la tête rien qu'en pensant à l'organisation du scénario....
Bon, je vais essayer tes derniers tips....
@+
shark-admin
sirens hunter

Postby Steve » Thu, 07Aug09 00:47

Exact Shark
Difficile de retomber sur le même dessin. Il y a 575 planches sans parler des .gif, c'est vraiment du travail d'organisation.
Moi non plus la 1ere fois j'ai pas accroché, mais là!!!
Pour les solutions, j'en ai trouvé 2-3 sur le net qui étaient vagues, pour le reste j'ai regardé les images pour déduire la suite.
Pour Melida's House c'est dans cet esprit qu'il faut le voir.
Ouais, bien vu le mal de tête et c'est pas avec Autocad, SolidWork (quoique)et photoshop que je peux t'aider, j'ai pas ton côté graphisme pour l'humain aussi fort ou comme pour Ariane. Bon courage pour la suite qud même
A+
Steve
star of the reef

Postby taz » Thu, 07Aug09 03:54

i have the same problem to tribetta
i dont know i need rapidshare
taz
lagoon predator

Next

Return to Free sexy games