Re: Daydreaming With Keeley

Complete and totally free games (the author can request a non-obligatory financial contribution in thanks or to help him to create new game)

Postby tlaero » Sun, 13Aug18 00:35

Cool. I hope you enjoy doing the extended walkthrough. Keisha is a character in Meeting Keeley too. She's in all the games except Christine's.

Tlaero
tlaero
Lady Tlaero, games and coding expert

sex: Female

Postby TeineWolf » Mon, 13Aug19 03:38

Just a quick question about Coffee with Keisha. It's to do with the mini-games.

I understand it's a script about mouse movements, and timings that cause events. But have you considered mouse sensitivity?

I do some serious game using a Naga gaming mouse, that has insane sensitivity, and it's settable. On my regular gaming settings, the mini-games are impossible. When I show it down, they become playable, and it's gonna take me some time to figure out what settings works. I had a similar problem with PF1's in house games. Different mouse setting, can affect game play. Just something I thought you might want to consider that for future games. That trying to run events of a mouse timing, can be a hassle depending on the mouse of the end-user.
TeineWolf
lagoon predator

sex: Masculine

Postby Cndyrvr4lf » Mon, 13Aug19 04:45

Lol heres another valid point. I dont normally play games with my speakers on cause the sound disturbs other people so when you have a song driven mini game its hard to go left and right with the beat when I cant hear the music :) Just my own two cents. Either way Coffee with Keisha was a aweesome game just had to get my headphones to make it possible
You want me to put my hand where....... Ok you asked for it.
Cndyrvr4lf
sirens hunter

Postby TeineWolf » Mon, 13Aug19 06:39

I've only gotten as far as that apartment scene, because there's 3 points I am looking for. Which might be in the mini-games my mouse wont work with.

Still, I can see the changes you are implementing. You guys are defiantly challenging yourselves from game to game. Each one trying to have better dialog, and different challenges. So if I bring up technical issues. it's purely out of habit from old school debugging. Feel free to smack me around a little if I get too annoying.
TeineWolf
lagoon predator

Postby tlaero » Tue, 13Aug20 03:47

The minigames are based on percentage of the image travelled. If there are 4 frames, they fire at each quarter of the image. You need to be able to move the mouse from one side of the image to the other in a certain amount of time. A really high sensitivity would mean you'd need extremely good control of your mouse to keep from moving too fast. If the girl wants you to take it slow you need to take it slow... (-:

Cndyrvr4lf, there is no place in CfK that you have to hear the sound to progress. There is no sound during the dance minigame. I didn't want to pay to license a track for a free game, and the royalty-free tracks I found ... weren't acceptable.

Tlaero
tlaero

Postby Brigma » Wed, 13Aug21 10:42

tlaero wrote:Cndyrvr4lf, there is no place in CfK that you have to hear the sound to progress. There is no sound during the dance minigame. I didn't want to pay to license a track for a free game, and the royalty-free tracks I found ... weren't acceptable.
Tlaero

hearing a beat would have definitely made that particular game easier. That being said, within like 5 trys you should be able to figure it out.
Brigma
lagoon predator

Postby TeineWolf » Mon, 13Aug26 03:19

tlaero wrote:The minigames are based on percentage of the image travelled. If there are 4 frames, they fire at each quarter of the image. You need to be able to move the mouse from one side of the image to the other in a certain amount of time. A really high sensitivity would mean you'd need extremely good control of your mouse to keep from moving too fast. If the girl wants you to take it slow you need to take it slow... (-:

Tlaero

I got my ummm "mouse' under control, and got the hang of the mini-games. Very nice touch I have to say. Seen your "naughty" and "nice" endings so far. When I get time I have an urge to go yachting. :^)

Then post the guide,
TeineWolf
lagoon predator

Postby phreaky » Tue, 13Sep17 15:29

I miss keeley

Always have a soft spot for her, for some reasons :)
phreaky
lagoon predator

Postby Super » Tue, 13Sep17 19:16

phreaky wrote:I miss keeley

Always have a soft spot for her, for some reasons :)

Work with tlaero to make new game? Pretty please? :3
Super
legend of the South Seas

Postby LRM » Tue, 13Sep17 19:49

I must agree Ms tlaero and Mr phreaky make a fantastic team. Provided it doesn't unduly agravate Ms t's condition.
Got Wood?
LRM

Postby Super » Tue, 13Sep17 19:55

If ou do make something, I personally would want a new girl and story as I don't know why more you could do with Keeley... Unless they get a divorce after LwK, but I hope you don't do that. And I just would like a new girl/story lol. Maybe something like Christine for the pure pervs, or you could try making a game with a shy/nerdy girl you're trying to build the confidence of like I wanted to do... Or do nothing and that post meant absolute nothing and I'll have to wait years for BEW or that college game by sylkaone XD
Super
legend of the South Seas

Postby katakana132 » Tue, 13Sep17 22:49

[quote="Superawesomemans"]If ou do make something, I personally would want a new girl and story as I don't know why more you could do with Keeley... Unless they get a divorce after LwK,"

I would actually LOVE to see the LWK storyline continue with something like temptation/infidelity by either or both parties. We have learned Keeley's past and watched her fall in love and marry the guy she wanted and it has all been superbly done.
It would be a very intriguing twist (in my opinion) to see some adversity or secrecy, especially with characters we know so well. Temptation and the ability to give in to it or not, is always an exciting theme to play, I know we all enjoyed the daydreaming sequence for its peek into sex with someone other than each other.
katakana132
lagoon predator

Postby Super » Tue, 13Sep17 23:14

Aw, no, pretty much every game on here seems to deal with that =C Please, phreaky and tlaero, let Keeley and whoever you play as live together happily ;-;
Super
legend of the South Seas

Postby tlaero » Wed, 13Sep18 02:27

Hey Phreaky! Long time. Are you back, or just passing through?

As for cheating, while I may someday write a game with cheating, there's no way Keeley will be involved (short of the LARP cheating they already did in LwK). "You're tempted, but you stay with your wife," doesn't make for a compelling game mechanic, and "you cheat on Keeley," is just an unacceptable storyline.

Tlaero
tlaero

Postby Super » Wed, 13Sep18 15:46

Yay! Glad you won't spoil their happiness lol. Though you did spoil my hopes you two were working on a game in secret. :(
Super
legend of the South Seas

Previous

Return to Free sexy games