Looking for some adult games for Mac Os

Complete and totally free games (the author can request a non-obligatory financial contribution in thanks or to help him to create new game)

Re: Looking for some adult games for Mac Os

Postby javiert30 » Wed, 10Nov17 17:33

Somebody knows about some adult games for Mac Os?

javiert30
Pilot fish

Postby bredster » Wed, 10Nov17 19:21

I do not familiar with MAC, but you can play in text AIF games. For example meteor, school dreams and etc by use TADS interpreter, http://www.tads.org/tads3.htm
bredster
great white shark

Postby t_jobe » Thu, 10Nov18 10:07

javert30 says:
Somebody knows about some adult games for Mac Os?

I haven't run across any adult games exclusively for Mac OS X. The ones I've played are either Flash-bashed or Javascrïpt-based. In other words they are platform independent.

If this is what you are interested in, try things like the online versions of Shark's games or the games at Play Force One, or download Virtually Date Ariane, Virtual Date with Keely, Daydreaming with Keely or one of Chaotic's Virtual Date Games. Links to all of these can be found right here in the forum.
t_jobe
great white shark

Postby lucky loser » Thu, 10Nov18 11:24

Many of the paid sex game sites are PC-only, or need a PC emulator (like what's available w/ current Macs). A lot of times, the websites don't specify PC or Mac compatibility. Christie's Room is one that IS Mac compatible.

However, most of the downloadable games are Mac-compatible. All of the ones mentioned above are fully compatible w/ current Macs, as are the Pusoy games that are available when you join his Elite club.
lucky loser
star of the reef

Postby ExLibris » Thu, 10Nov18 13:44

bredster wrote : I do not familiar with MAC, but you can play in text AIF games. For example meteor, school dreams and etc by use TADS interpreter, http://www.tads.org/tads3.htm

I should point out that you'll actually want to use a Mac compatible interpreter (ie. not the standard TADS interpreter)

CocoaTADS is probably the best since it supports multimedia, but Spatterlight covers multiple formats (eg. AGT, Adrift, AdvSys, Alan, Glulx, Hugo, Level 9, Magnetic Scrolls, TADS (text-only), Quill, and Z-code).

Links for both are on the TADS 3 page if you scroll down a bit.
ExLibris
legend of the South Seas

sex: Female

Postby Hoboy » Mon, 11Feb21 12:15

in particular, has anyone run into a rags player that works with MAC OS? Some interesting RAGS games I haven't been able to see...
Hoboy
lagoon predator

Postby Hoboy » Mon, 11Feb21 12:27

As an aside, on CocoaTADS I have noticed TADS overflow [1002] errors on games that can get a lot of points or actions count build up - strictly on MAC as on PC it didn't happen
Hoboy
lagoon predator

Postby Greebo » Mon, 11Feb21 14:32

Hoboy wrote : in particular, has anyone run into a rags player that works with MAC OS? Some interesting RAGS games I haven't been able to see...

I hate to say this, but is there a way of running a genuine copy of M$ Windoze under the Mac OS? I've just got the latest RAGS player running under Linux by installing Sun's VM, VirtualBox, and installing Win 7 in it. Normally you need Microsoft's .net framework to run the RAGS player, and that requires Windoze.
“Anyone who believes what a cat tells him deserves all he gets.”
― Neil Gaiman
Greebo
Great Master of corals

sex: Masculine

Postby Zellio » Tue, 11Feb22 11:26

First, it's Windows. Second, shouldn't a person who can do that be able to google 'run windows on a mac' and find that you can install windows thru bootcamp, or run parallels or vmware for a virtual version?

Or even go here:

http://www.apple.com/macosx/compatibility/
Zellio
Pilot fish

Postby Graen » Tue, 11Feb22 12:12

Zellio wrote : First, it's Windows. Second, shouldn't a person who can do that be able to google 'run windows on a mac' and find that you can install windows thru bootcamp, or run parallels or vmware for a virtual version?

Or even go here:

http://www.apple.com/macosx/compatibility/
:top:
Image LoPteam.blogspot.com
Image graenwerks.blogspot.com
Graen
legend of the South Seas

Postby lucky loser » Sun, 15Aug09 21:08

Reading the Sister Attraction thread, and realizing that with a Mac (even a brand new one) I can't play it, what are some other AIF games lagoon inhabitants recommend? I've Spatterlight so there are a lot of options.

PS- I just upgraded to a OSx 10.10 laptop, so there may be an easy way to emulate a PC on this thing. I haven't gotten around to digging into that side of things yet. Too many other upgrades I need to do first!

:johan:
lucky loser
star of the reef

Postby Wolf007 » Mon, 15Aug10 05:59

lucky loser wrote:Reading the Sister Attraction thread, and realizing that with a Mac (even a brand new one) I can't play it, what are some other AIF games lagoon inhabitants recommend? I've Spatterlight so there are a lot of options.

PS- I just upgraded to a OSx 10.10 laptop, so there may be an easy way to emulate a PC on this thing. I haven't gotten around to digging into that side of things yet. Too many other upgrades I need to do first!

:johan:

As a Mac user for a few Years now I have to say: Gaming "only" Mac is a big problem. Paying for Parallels or VM fusion (+Windows if you don't already have it) is a nice choice. I have windows installed with bootcamp, then I use Parallels to use that installation as a virtual machine and "windows" from Windows are used inside OSX like any other.

I don't even try wine or similar things any more cause they take too much time and constantly have problems to solve.

Spatterlight, looks promising but not very mature. I also use OSX 10.6, so i cannot try it :(

Just to be clear, for AIF you mean Text Based games? (With or without pictures, but with text controls). Cause lots of browser Games (html/javascript) mainly images are considered AIF but i doubt you have problems playing those on MAC.

So. For lots of AIF on Mac i use QTads, it support images. I think most of goblinboy's AIF are Tads. And those are great games.

Peril in Pleasantville (Inform game, play with "Zoom" app)
Bad Sister (idem)

Newer games on AIF front (haven't played yet):
* The Lost Hound (i think is TADs)
* Coffee date (i think is Inform)

In case you missed it: "Circles of desire" is AIF text based with images but plays inside browser.

Sad you are loosing play Sister Attraction, is a good game. You are also loosing lots of other RAGS games like BBBen games (Pervert Action series for example) and the new Working Man by ICE.
Wolf007
sirens hunter

sex: Masculine

Return to Free sexy games