Mummy Love Part Three

Complete and totally free games (the author can request a non-obligatory financial contribution in thanks or to help him to create new game)

Re: Mummy Love Part Three

Postby Raelee » Thu, 11Feb10 04:35

Once was enough...Disapointing to say the least......
Raelee
Princess of the islands

Postby phreaky » Thu, 11Feb10 09:58

Well, my opinion is : too bad, such a waste of talents of pusooy

I mean, come on, this game only consists of hundreds of cocks without any glimpse of pussy
How inetersting is that for the players, whom I believe mostly are male species
We've seen cock everyday in our life :D

This is a setback from the previous series I think, too many cocks and blowjobs alike

Why not highlight more of siti and emma instead ? Or even better, have some other female characters to spice it up

The graphics from pusooy are always superb, but again I say, this is such a waste of talent

Let me just ask a simple question, who in here would like to see siti persuading emma to fuck a guy (namely rob) instead of those meaningless orgy ?
I do, it hink its gonna be a hot scene, where siti teach emma a thing or two about how to handle a guy

I don't know whether there's going to be part 4 or not, but to amend things I think there should. And of course it should have much much better stories and scenes than this
phreaky
lagoon predator

Postby MisterPoe » Thu, 11Feb10 10:17

Part three was exceptionally easy compared to the first two where you actually had to try and find hot spots. I think too many people complained about having to put effort in. Hopefully the next games go back to his old self.
MisterPoe
sirens hunter

Postby TBO1710 » Thu, 11Feb10 11:35

How do you get the secret scene in Mommy Love Part Three, I touch her pussy and tits and nothing happens and what do you do when your giving Emma anal.
TBO1710
great white shark

Postby hammerhead » Thu, 11Feb10 14:42

Pusooy's storyboarding is top level-I would not be surprised if some erotic media publishers elsewhere didn't try and recruit him in that role. ML3 isn't his best. Maybe the ending wouldn't have looked "rushed" if he ignored the pressure from posters to finish.

But I "get" the notion of Emma's possession by Siti's spirit and there is a hidden blast against drug taking (for which sperm is the proxy). His animation detail remains first class and I'm sure testing will sort out some of the excessive mouse sensitivity around the anal scene and the apparent lack of sound effects.

Nice to see more of Emma and less of Rob (although those of you who have found the secret scene will know he doesn't get left out). For those still trying to find the secret scene-think back to Pusooy's early games concepts of "exploring" during the newscast and you'll get there.

Happy gaming :-)
hammerhead
great white shark

Postby JohnnyMad » Thu, 11Feb10 17:35

Hi guys
I'm also stuck in the lockeroom scene when the three bar stuck in the middle...
I don't know if is a bug or maybe I don't know what to do...
But I tried many times and many times I refreshed but I'm always stuck there...
Please help me [img]images/icones/icon10.gif[/img]
JohnnyMad
Pilot fish

Postby DerDoofeGermane » Thu, 11Feb10 19:40

Graphics are great and this time the gameplay is good too!

But nevertheless I could not agree with phreaky more!!!

Pusooy's games are about penises and sperm, that's it! I start to feel gay playing them...
DerDoofeGermane
Pilot fish

Postby okimaon1 » Thu, 11Feb10 21:50

phreaky wrote : Well, my opinion is : too bad, such a waste of talents of pusooy

I mean, come on, this game only consists of hundreds of cocks without any glimpse of pussy
How inetersting is that for the players, whom I believe mostly are male species
We've seen cock everyday in our life :D

This is a setback from the previous series I think, too many cocks and blowjobs alike

Why not highlight more of siti and emma instead ? Or even better, have some other female characters to spice it up

The graphics from pusooy are always superb, but again I say, this is such a waste of talent

Let me just ask a simple question, who in here would like to see siti persuading emma to fuck a guy (namely rob) instead of those meaningless orgy ?
I do, it hink its gonna be a hot scene, where siti teach emma a thing or two about how to handle a guy

I don't know whether there's going to be part 4 or not, but to amend things I think there should. And of course it should have much much better stories and scenes than this

YAP. Way too much sperm time...I was very surprised to learn that the scene with Emma is the final one. I was honestly under the impression that I have not seen some real action yet.
okimaon1
great white shark

Postby dandtfam » Thu, 11Feb10 22:49

I would like to congratulate you pusooy on a very good game. The secret scene took me awhile to figure our, but like one poster said sneaky, very sneaky. I have one complaint, but hey the games are good, free and very well done, so who am I to complain. KEEP UP THE GOOD WORK.
dandtfam
Pilot fish

Postby Greebo » Thu, 11Feb10 23:37

dandtfam wrote : I would like to congratulate you pusooy on a very good game. The secret scene took me awhile to figure our, but like one poster said sneaky, very sneaky. I have one complaint, but hey the games are good, free and very well done, so who am I to complain. KEEP UP THE GOOD WORK.

It's one thing to talk about Puso's games on this forum, but if you want to congratulate him, I would suggest you do it on his own site at http://pusooy.net/message.php?site=mummy
“Anyone who believes what a cat tells him deserves all he gets.”
― Neil Gaiman
Greebo
Great Master of corals

sex: Masculine

Postby Slipstone » Fri, 11Feb11 02:01

Finished the game yesterday - just found and completed the 'secret' scene.

I really like Pusooy's girls. Neat and sweet. Just too much wank and cum for my liking - and the end was sordid and disappointing.

I don't wish to sound ungrateful and churlish as I enjoy playing these games - but more like 'Farmer's Daughter' and 'Girlfriends' for me please. I wouldn't even object it there were no cocks at all... ... ...
have you tried
Slipstone
star of the reef

Postby phreaky » Fri, 11Feb11 02:46

To add what I said previously, I think pusooy games are marvelous, he's got great talent at producing these kind of games

But yeah, I like cheerleader and farmers daughter much better tha this one
At least there, the females are the focus:D
phreaky
lagoon predator

Postby Frayne » Sat, 11Feb12 02:39

Hi all,

Can someone send me an IM with the key to the hidden scene, i think it's supposed to be in the news reporter scene, but it seems that i can't do anything else then touch the reporters text balloon..

Thanks
Frayne
Frayne
sirens hunter

Postby kessie8yl » Sat, 11Feb12 03:40

She's just about to take it up the bunghole - supposed to be on autopilot - but the darn thing has frozen... :(
kessie8yl
legend of the South Seas

Postby Greebo » Sat, 11Feb12 05:04

It does that, but it can unfreeze as well although I'm not sure when I tried it whether it was time or something I did that set it free. the next bit is one of the trickier parts that I haven't conquered yet because I had problems with Flash freezing my computer, but I understand you need maximum heart and low pain and a lot of patience
“Anyone who believes what a cat tells him deserves all he gets.”
― Neil Gaiman
Greebo
Great Master of corals

PreviousNext

Return to Free sexy games