Mummy Love Part Three

Complete and totally free games (the author can request a non-obligatory financial contribution in thanks or to help him to create new game)

Re: Mummy Love Part Three

Postby kasis » Mon, 11Feb07 21:48

thanks pusooy for new creation!!! Very nice graphics and quality.
.. but poor story and too easy gameplay. Previous parts was more exciting and intrigue. Waiting for another!!! Format is nice to do more, keep going!!!
kasis
sirens hunter

Postby Stone27 » Mon, 11Feb07 23:14

Where is that secret scene? I cant seem to find it after a few hours of search lol
Stone27
Pilot fish

Postby Greebo » Tue, 11Feb08 00:19

I became bored by the umpteenth wankfest, even though the graphics and action were excellent, but there was a glitch when Renthroe went into auto pilot and froze for quite a while, and then while I was trying for a balance between pain and pleasure as he attempted to penetrate Emma's arse, the flash player froze and I was forced to reboot my netbook.

I think I'll try again when I can run a session solely with Mummy Love 3 in the browser
“Anyone who believes what a cat tells him deserves all he gets.”
― Neil Gaiman
Greebo
Great Master of corals

sex: Masculine

Postby Squeeky » Tue, 11Feb08 01:43

Greebo wrote : I became bored by the umpteenth wankfest, even though the graphics and action were excellent, but there was a glitch when Renthroe went into auto pilot and froze for quite a while, and then while I was trying for a balance between pain and pleasure as he attempted to penetrate Emma's arse, the flash player froze and I was forced to reboot my netbook.

I think I'll try again when I can run a session solely with Mummy Love 3 in the browser

Not sure if I had the first of those, however in the penetration sequence, which I still haven't completed, the action 'freezes' for a while but you are able to go on; it's almost like you are being punished for being too hasty, but then there may be some glitch where page refresh is slow.

I did find an instance too where Siti is licking under the penis (first guy in the locker room) but I seemed to be too fast with the mouse and lost all control. I had to restart that.
Squeaky is clean, I'm just a tad messy!
Squeeky
Spirit of the oceans

Postby 4nSpy » Tue, 11Feb08 03:26

I find it real interesting the various comments that just dont seem to make sense. The ankh is not fed by sex...it is fed by sperm. If you missed that, then you missed the game concept.

Also, look back when part 2 was released and how many were whining about how hard it was...now it is too easy.

Dont be so disrespectful by going to another board to make your comments. I assure you, that is not allowed on Puso's site when it comes to Shark's game. Those comments will get deleted immediately.
4nSpy
sirens hunter

Postby Greebo » Tue, 11Feb08 03:46

4nSpy wrote :
Dont be so disrespectful by going to another board to make your comments. I assure you, that is not allowed on Puso's site when it comes to Shark's game. Those comments will get deleted immediately.

Unlike shark, Puso doesn't have real provision for threads on other games than his, whereas you have just posted your grumbling comment in the section of this board deliberately set aside for discussing 'other sexy games'

Many denizens of the lagoon enjoy Puso's games, so it is perfectly natural and not at all disrespectful for us to comment here as well as on Puso's board for those, like me, who are members of both!
“Anyone who believes what a cat tells him deserves all he gets.”
― Neil Gaiman
Greebo
Great Master of corals

Postby 4nSpy » Tue, 11Feb08 05:13

Greebo, you are correct. Shark's site is more advanced than Puso's. The point I was trying to make, and it could have been a poor attempt, was that if I have a problem with one of Shark's games, then it is Shark's site I come to...same for Puso or any other game site that I am a member of. I guess it is called "Going to the true source of information".
4nSpy
sirens hunter

Postby Squeeky » Tue, 11Feb08 05:47

I think that when Pusooy only had "Cosplay Cheerleader" and "Cosplay Schoolgirl" he did not have a board installed. All feedback to him would have been via "Shark's Lagoon" [other than email] I would have thought.

I don't recall seeing Pusooy's name in comments for quite some time so leaving critiques here would have little purpose if he does not visit. That however is reason for us not to discuss elements of his work which we can applaud or question.
Squeaky is clean, I'm just a tad messy!
Squeeky
Spirit of the oceans

Postby Arnulf » Tue, 11Feb08 10:13

I think, the comments for Pusooy's games here in the Shark's forum are OK. Don't speak too much about the secret scene, but it is worth the seeking
Arnulf
Master of the skies and the waves

Postby kasis » Tue, 11Feb08 12:09

By searching secret scene gone trough one more time. Really nice game actually. If don't like story, it doesn't mean that game is bad. ;)

... but couln't reveal secret. Does someone have at least any hint which direction to go. I tried to enter code and/or switch scenes in places where it probably could open smth (very end, principal office end and about to end, news reporter, in the middle of some scenes) but no result.
kasis
sirens hunter

Postby Indzha12 » Tue, 11Feb08 12:31

I decompiled a swf file and a secret scene is on NEWS reporter
The NEWS reporter has act with Emma Boy
But I can’t find a hot point to open this scene
NEWS reporter starts dialog with Emma Boy – but how …I can’t find??!1?
If any find a hot point... share this information
Indzha12
Pilot fish

Postby TheBrain » Tue, 11Feb08 13:34

4nSpy wrote : I find it real interesting the various comments that just dont seem to make sense. The ankh is not fed by sex...it is fed by sperm. If you missed that, then you missed the game concept.

The comments are about people disliking a wankfest as Greebo thoughtfully put it. That makes perfect sense. Puso makes the story, therefore he can also predict that if you make a game about sperm it will turn out in a wankfest. This has nothing to do with us not understanding the concept, we simply don't like it.
TheBrain
star of the reef

Postby jsec » Tue, 11Feb08 13:34

As always I'm stuck. In the boy's locker room, when the first boy is jerking off (after the really fast head movement from Siti), I just keep moving his hand but he never cums. Any hint? is there a specific speed or a specific point where I should leave the pointer?
jsec
Pilot fish

Postby Indzha12 » Tue, 11Feb08 14:05

The hot point is a NEWS reporter (Karly).

Please do no spoilers, as the game is that new! Keep it secret or give your hints only by PM!
Indzha12
Pilot fish

Postby Rikwar » Tue, 11Feb08 16:54

TheBrain wrote :
The comments are about people disliking a wankfest as Greebo thoughtfully put it. That makes perfect sense. Puso makes the story, therefore he can also predict that if you make a game about sperm it will turn out in a wankfest. This has nothing to do with us not understanding the concept, we simply don't like it.

My exact feelings Greebo and TheBrain part 2 was quite better but now back again with the annoying wankfest !!
The greatest danger for most of us is not that our aim is too high and we miss it, but that it is too low and we reach it
Rikwar
Great Master of corals

PreviousNext

Return to Free sexy games