Mummy Love Part Three

Complete and totally free games (the author can request a non-obligatory financial contribution in thanks or to help him to create new game)

Re: Mummy Love Part Three

Postby TheBrain » Tue, 11Jan04 18:14

You're better off having low expectations, that way you can't be disappointed. And if it's good then you'll get a pleasant surprise.

I for one expect it to be the same RSI-inducing dickfest as girlfriends and the other two parts, puso has showed little change recently...
TheBrain
star of the reef

Postby Rocca83 » Tue, 11Jan04 18:58

Anybody knows a member of the pusooy site ?
Rocca83
lagoon predator

sex: Masculine

Postby Arnulf » Tue, 11Jan04 19:39

Rocca83, I do not understand your question. The members of the pusooy-site you can see (with all their functions) on their various posts on the message page of the pusooy-site. [img]smile/kneu_wai.gif[/img]
Arnulf
Master of the skies and the waves

Postby Greebo » Tue, 11Jan04 22:41

TheBrain wrote : You're better off having low expectations, that way you can't be disappointed. And if it's good then you'll get a pleasant surprise.

I for one expect it to be the same RSI-inducing dickfest as girlfriends and the other two parts, puso has showed little change recently...

It might be a dickfest, but it's not a clickfest, since puso has pointed out that he deliberately avoided the need to overexercise your mouse button clicking muscles by making the interface more position based. This is a pleasant change from earlier examples of his work.
“Anyone who believes what a cat tells him deserves all he gets.”
― Neil Gaiman
Greebo
Great Master of corals

Postby Gullo » Tue, 11Jan04 23:45

anyone have a date for this game?_? im impatient :D
Gullo
great white shark

Postby Rikwar » Wed, 11Jan05 00:40

Gullo wrote : anyone have a date for this game?_? im impatient :D

February 29th [img]kator/smyley4.gif[/img]
The greatest danger for most of us is not that our aim is too high and we miss it, but that it is too low and we reach it
Rikwar
Great Master of corals

Postby luke » Wed, 11Jan05 16:12

Rikwar wrote :
February 29th [img]kator/smyley4.gif[/img]

:clap: :lol: :clap: :lol: :clap:
Que la Force de Shark soit avec toi / May the Shark Force be with you
luke

Postby Rocca83 » Wed, 11Jan05 19:21

Ouais une plombe quoi ! ^^
Rocca83
lagoon predator

Postby ttant » Wed, 11Jan05 23:23

29th february -> not until 2012 for those who don't get the joke.
ttant
star of the reef

Postby TheBrain » Fri, 11Jan07 04:23

Greebo wrote :
It might be a dickfest, but it's not a clickfest, since puso has pointed out that he deliberately avoided the need to overexercise your mouse button clicking muscles by making the interface more position based. This is a pleasant change from earlier examples of his work.

I never said it was a clickfest. RSI is not only caused by clicking, in fact in my personal experience the need to do precise repeated mouse movements is much more straining, particularly on the wrist.
While not having to click (as much) may have improved the gameplay, in my opinion it did little to reduce the stress his games put on your mouse-arm/hand.
TheBrain
star of the reef

Postby sinthoras » Thu, 11Feb03 14:35

Reading the comments on puso's message board right, I think part 3 is now available for alpha testers in the VIP area. When the testing is done and a German and French translation added, it will be released to public.
sinthoras
great white shark

Postby shark101 » Thu, 11Feb03 21:20

I think walkthroughs are what spoils a game. Just like cheat codes, it's like watching a movie when you already know the ending. I remember when walkthroughs were non existant or hard to find, games would take days and weeks to figure out. Now the walkthrough is out almost at the same time the game is released. No wonder we can't wait to get these games fast enough, were done with the game after only a couple of plays. Theres nothing to challenge or figure out and it's hard not to look at the walkthroughs once they have been posted, as soon as you have some difficulty playing the game you will peak at the comments and posts and thus spoil the game.
shark101
sirens hunter

Postby kessie8yl » Fri, 11Feb04 01:11

shark101 wrote : I think walkthroughs are what spoils a game. Just like cheat codes, it's like watching a movie when you already know the ending. I remember when walkthroughs were non existant or hard to find, games would take days and weeks to figure out. Now the walkthrough is out almost at the same time the game is released. No wonder we can't wait to get these games fast enough, were done with the game after only a couple of plays. Theres nothing to challenge or figure out and it's hard not to look at the walkthroughs once they have been posted, as soon as you have some difficulty playing the game you will peak at the comments and posts and thus spoil the game.

First off - It's my experience that in this rockpool you will mostly find walkthroughs are given in pm - at least until most of the reef-dwellers have had a good go at it.

In Pusooy's case however, the game is so sequential that a complete walkthrough isn't needed. Half the time his clue's are along the lines of "CLICK HERE NEXT", basically about as subtle as a 1,000 bomber air-raid.

Every now and then however, you can guarantee you will come to a point in one of Pusooy's games where the actions are so obscure that you could be sitting there for months, and the only way you'll find it would be by a fluke.

That's the time when we all swim back here as fast as our little fins will carry us, hoping that someone has stumbled upon the right spot or sequence and is willing to share it.

Spending a month playing a game is one thing... but I would be willing to bet that spending 29.95555 days of that time just looking for a specific spot to click is not what you had in mind.
kessie8yl
legend of the South Seas

Postby Ifrit » Fri, 11Feb04 04:27

TheBrain wrote :
I never said it was a clickfest. RSI is not only caused by clicking, in fact in my personal experience the need to do precise repeated mouse movements is much more straining, particularly on the wrist.
While not having to click (as much) may have improved the gameplay, in my opinion it did little to reduce the stress his games put on your mouse-arm/hand.

Personally i enjoy his games so it's a strain on my wrist whether it's clicking or position based :P
Ifrit
sirens hunter

Postby Hey Chief » Fri, 11Feb04 11:23

Well now that it is in Alpha test phase, I can truly say it was worth the wait. But yes it is tricky in parts,(Just use your brain) hint. Image
Hey Chief
lagoon predator

PreviousNext

Return to Free sexy games